Protect and preserve your collection of fine cigars in this stylish thermoelectric cigar cooler. Custom fitted with Spanish cedar shelves and drawers, the NewAir CC-280E is a compact and affordable storage solution that lets you regulate the temperature and moderate humidity so your cigars stay in perfect smoking condition.
Handmade in the USA- The CC-280E cigar cooler comes equipped with two storage drawers and four slide-out shelves, handmade by craftsmen in the United States to fit perfectly in the NewAir thermoelectric cooler.
Spanish Cedar Advantage- Drawers and shelves made from Spanish cedar offer additional humidity protection, deter destructive tobacco beetles, and impart a complimentary aroma to your cigars.
Temperature Controlled Environment- Digital touch screen controls let you monitor and control the interior temperature of the NewAir CC- 280E easily, without dehumidifying the air and drying out your cigars.
Humidor-Ready Interior- Add a hygrometer and humidifier to this air-tight cooler to maintain interior relative humidity (RH) at the precise levels to will keep your cigars in excellent condition. Note: Hygrometer and humidifier are not included with this kit.
Silent Operation-Advanced thermoelectric technology cools the interior to the perfect temperature without excess noise and vibration.
- Stores over 400 cigars
- Handmade Spanish cedar drawers and shelves
- Preserves cigars in temperature controlled climate
- Stylish black cabinet with blue LED illumination
- Thermoelectric cooler is silent and vibration free
Specifications Length (in.) 17.00" Width (in.) 20.00" Height (in.) 28.75" Product Weight 44.20 lbs Product Color Black with Silver Warranty 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty Voltage 115 Volts Watts 70 Watts Amps 1.0 amp Frequency 60 Hz Cooler Style Freestanding Type Single Zone Cooling Technology Thermoelectric Interior LED Light Yes Number of Drawers 2 Number of Shelves 4 Drawer/Shelf Construction Spanish Cedar Locking Doors No Digital Temperature Display Yes Hygrometer No Humidifier No Certifications ETL
The Forza infuses custom Italian manufactured CEME® brand internal components with commercial grade powder coated steel construction, continuous steam flow, computer controlled operation, and the largest selection of included accessories on the market. A specially designed extra large stainless steel boiler with 1700-Watt heater and 90 psi steam output enhance the power and execution of this world-class product.
- Produces 270º to 280º Steam
- 90 PSI Steam Pressure
- 50 Accessories and Attachments
- Stainless Boiler and Integrated Heater
- Italian Ceme Brand Components
- Continuous Flow, No Down Time
- 1700 Watt Heating Element
- Computed Controlled Operation
- Commercial Grade Construction
- Adjustable Steam Output
- Steam Gun and Hose
- Accessory Tool Adapter
- 2 x Jet Nozzle
- 2 x Detail Scraper
- 4 x Nylon Grout Brush
- 4 x Med. Nylon brush
- 4 x Large Nylon Brush
- 4 x Small Brass Brush
- 4 x Cotton Cover
- 2 x Extension Tubes
- 4 x Large Stainless Brush
- 4 x Large Brass Brush
- 4 x Micro Fiber Floor Pad
- Large Elbow AdapterFloor
- Head With Bristles
- Floor Head Smooth Surface
- Triangle Corner Brush
- Smooth Surface Squeegee
- Detail Jet Tool
- Bed Bug / Fabric Tool
- Accessory Storage Bag
- Water Bottle & Holder
- Power Supply: 120 V 60 Hz
- Heat Element: 1700 W -14 A
- Steam Pressure: 6 bar - 90 psi
- Boiler Temp: 160°C - 320°F
- Tank Capacity: 4.2 L - 1.1 gal
- Boiler Capacity: 3 L - .8 gal
- Steam Time: Continuous
- Tip Temp 140°C â€“ 284°F peak
- Heating Time: 9 min
- Steam Flow: 40 gal/min
- Power Cord L.: 25 ft
- Steam Hose L.: 8 ft
- Max Reach: 12 ft
- Weight: 20.4 kg - 45 lb
- Certification: ETL
- Carbon steel frame with TRIPLE coated chrome for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish.
- Shown with optional STDELR-TF swing-away elevating legrests.
- Reinforced steel gussets at all weight bearing points provide additional strength.
- Durable, heavy gauge, reinforced naugahyde upholstery.Padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
- omposite Mag-style wheels with chrome hand rim are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Dual position front fork.Dual position front frame.
- Comes standard with carry pocket on back rest.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Aluminum footplates are attractive, crack-proof and lightweight.
- "Hemi" adjustable caster is optional (Part # STDS1074).
- Reinforced side frame, caster journals and dual cross bars.
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks.
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty