- Applying pressure to the handlebar activates braking mechanism.
- When brake is engaged, the brake stopper hits the wheel and the wheels cannot roll.
- Ideal for patients with limited hand function and/or limited cognizance.
- The Safety Roller halts in step with the patient and the braking mechanism automatically engages when patient stumbles.
- Height adjustable in 1" increments.
- Adjustable brake spring tension.
- Patient is situated in the center of the Safety Roller which provides maximum support and improved posture.
- Skid resistant, non-marring, easy rolling neoprene wheels.
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
SKU 014844664 Model PE 1000 XL Weight 24.0000 Color N/A Size N/A
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Drive Medical, Adjustable Width Pediatric Steel Anterior Safety Roller (Black), PE 1000 XL
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question