Free up space in the oven when cooking large meals with the Sportsman 18 Quart Roaster Oven. Cook large meals without heating up the kitchen during warm months. Use the Sportsman 18 Quart Roaster Oven for cooking and serving large families meals during holidays and reunions, potlucks, church groups and more.
The removable enamel roasting pan and steel roasting rack make it easier to clean, and an adjustable temperature from 150 to 450 degrees F lets you confidently cook turkey, pork loin, or beef roasts to safe and correct temperatures. A contemporary stainless steel finish looks good sitting on the counter, and the high domed cover makes for faster, moister dishes.
- Cook roasts, turkeys, and other large meals
- Great for cooking and serving large families meals during holidays and reunions, potlucks, church groups and more
- Removable enamel roasting pan and steel roasting rack for easier cleaning
- Adjustable temperature from 150 to 450 degrees F
- Stainless steel finish with high domed cover for fast, moist cooking
This Old Fashioned Kettle Popcorn Maker™ is a convenient, tabletop-sized party pleaser. It makes delicious, kettle-cooked popcorn for everyone to enjoy in just minutes! A small replica of the vintage vendor carts of the early 1900’s, this unit includes a measuring cup and pops up to 10 cups of popcorn per batch.
19 x 10.5 x 12.5 inchesLearn More
- 2-slice toaster with 6-setting shade selector that ranges from light to dark
- Extra-wide slots automatically adjust to accommodate a variety of breads
- Lower bread lifter to start or raise at any time to stop toasting cycle
- Cool-touch exterior; auto shut-off; automatic toast boost; convenient crumb tray
- Toast boost lifts slices higher
- Auto shut-off
- Shade Selector
- Slide-out crumb tray
- Measures approximately 12 by 7 by 9 inches
Cleaning: After cooking in your Old Mountain cookware, it can be cleaned by putting in hot water and bringing to a boil. Never use detergent to clean seasoned cookware, as it will remove the seasoning: Also, avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water. This can cause cast iron to warp or crack. After pouring out boiling water, wipe dry with a paper towel. If something sticks to the surface, dislodge it by simply using a spoon. Do not use any abrasive item to scrub cookware. Again, this can cut into seasoned surface. While pan is still warm from washing, apply a fine coating of oil or spray on all surfaces.
- Cow shaped
- 7" x 4.5"
- Fits skillets 10.5" and larger
- Pre seasoned and ready to use
- Spiral bail handle
- Mix and match any temperature with your choice of cooking times
- More programming options than Crock-Pot® Smart-Pot®*
- Clip-tight sealed lid locks onto slow cooker to help prevent messy spills
- Easy-clean touch pad
- Perfect size for a 6 lb. chicken or 4 lb. roast
- Removable, dishwasher safe stoneware & lid
- Temperature setting - choose high, low, or warm
- No watching needed - when cooking time is up, it automatically shifts to warm
- Time setting - select 2, 4, 6, 8, or 10 hours of cooking time
- 3" deep skillet with assist handle.
- Cast Iron
- Dia In=10-1/4
This handy pan produces seven perfect cornsticks shaped like ears of corn. Serve this traditional favorite with soups, stews and chili. Constructed of durable cast iron, this pan is pre-seasoned and ready to use right out of the box. Cast iron is best for even heating, heat retention and is an excellent source of nutritional iron.
- Measures: 12" x 5-1/2"
- Makes seven cornsticks shaped like ears of corn
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Sturdy integral, ovenproof handles provide lifelong durability
- 5 Quart Capacity
- Temperature Range: Warm up to 400 degrees
- Steams, stews, roasts, boils, deep fries and more.
- Nonstick surface, inside and out, for easy cleaning.
- Fully immersible and dishwasher safe with the heat control removed.
- Control Master® heat control automatically maintains the proper cooking temperature.
- Deep fries six servings. Also great for vegetables, rice, pasta, roasts, chicken, ham, and more.
- Premium nonstick finish, inside and out, for stick-free cooking and easy cleaning.
- Tempered glass cover lets you see food as it cooks.
- Heavy cast aluminum base for even heat distribution.
- So versatile, you'll use it every day! Makes soups and casseroles. Steams vegetables and rice; cooks pasta. Roasts beef, pork, and poultry.
- One year limited warranty.
- 120 Volts AC, 1200 Watts
Versatile basket for steaming, blanching, and deep frying. Snaps on rim of multi-cooker for easy draining.Learn More