The BUNN® Home Brewer offer quiet operation and durability, plus unmatched quality and twice the speed over other automatic drip coffee brewers.
- Deliver quality coffee brewed to the exacting standards of fine restaurants worldwide in just three minutes.
- Stainless steel tank
- Advanced sprayhead design
- Brewing system thermostat
- Vacation switch
- Hot water always available
- 800 watt tank heater, 900 watts total.
- 10 cup decanter or Thermal Carafe (with Thermal Carafe brewer only), coffee funnel, deliming spring and filters included.
- All decanter models have black or white decor. BX and NHBX models have a stainless steel trunk also. The Thermal Carafe model comes with black decor and a stainless steel trunk only.
Cleaning: After cooking in your Old Mountain cookware, it can be cleaned by putting in hot water and bringing to a boil. Never use detergent to clean seasoned cookware, as it will remove the seasoning: Also, avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water. This can cause cast iron to warp or crack. After pouring out boiling water, wipe dry with a paper towel. If something sticks to the surface, dislodge it by simply using a spoon. Do not use any abrasive item to scrub cookware. Again, this can cut into seasoned surface. While pan is still warm from washing, apply a fine coating of oil or spray on all surfaces.
- Cow shaped
- 7" x 4.5"
- Fits skillets 10.5" and larger
- Pre seasoned and ready to use
- Spiral bail handle
This is a versatile deep round skillet that's pre-seasoned and ready to use right out of the box. Cast iron is the most durable cooking material available, is best for even heating, heat retention and is an excellent source of nutritional iron. Great for cooking a variety of foods.
- For use on stove top or BBQ grill
- Pouring lips
- Cast iron
- Pre-seasoned, ready to use
- Diameter: 8"
- Depth: 1-3/4"
The Lodge Logic Dutch Oven with Spiral Bail and Iron Cover provides quality slow cooking on all your camping excursions. The oven is produced with high-quality standards and features an iron cover and a spiral bail handle for easy transportation. Its 5-qt. capacity is ideal for simmering your favorite stew or slow cooking pork.
- L12DO3 - 9 qt. 13-1/4" dia., 4-4/4" depth.
- Features self basting lid and spiral easy grip bail handle.
- Ideal for camp or hearth cooking
- Capacity: 7 Quart
- Made in USA
- 5-qt. and 7-qt. capacity
- Spiral bail handle for easy transportation
- Durable cast-iron construction
- Spill Resistant Locking Lid
- Carrying Handles
- Adjustable Cooking Settings
- 4 Quart Capacity
The Lodge 8-inch cast-iron meat rack/trivet designed for use with Lodge Dutch ovens. These are great for raising meats, pies, and other foods off pan bottom to help prevent scorching. The USA made cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly to have evenly browned foods and no buring. They are preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use. Contains one cast-iron trivet/meat rack. Nonstick, rustproof finish; hand wash only
- 8-inch cast-iron meat rack/trivet designed for use with Lodge Dutch ovens
- Raises meats, pies, and other foods off pan bottom to prevent scorching
- Cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly
- Preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- Contains one cast-iron trivet/meat rack. Nonstick, rustproof finish; hand wash only
- Extra tall for opening large cans
- Twist-off cutting lever for easy cleaning
- Knife sharpener
- Cord storage
This square grill pan by Lodge is sure to become your go-to camping accessory for all types of grilling. Square design offers greater surface area for cooking. Sturdy construction for years of worry-free use. Low, slanted sides makes flipping food easy. A built-in grip opposite the handle makes carrying easy. 12" x 12"
Square design for greater surface area
Sturdy construction for years of use
Low, slanted sides makes flipping easy
Grip opposite of handle makes carrying easy
- 12" x 12" cooking surface
- 2-slice toaster with 6-setting shade selector that ranges from light to dark
- Extra-wide slots automatically adjust to accommodate a variety of breads
- Lower bread lifter to start or raise at any time to stop toasting cycle
- Cool-touch exterior; auto shut-off; automatic toast boost; convenient crumb tray
- Measures approximately 12 by 7 by 9 inches
Pre–seasoned and ready to use. Made of cast iron for even heating and great heat retention. Wedge pan makes 8 slices of cornbread or scones with perfect crust. Each slice measures 3.5" x 1". Has a looped handle on one side and a grip on the other. Rinse with hot water and clean with a stiff brush.
- Cast iron perch pan
- Makes 8 slices in all
- Rinse with hot water and clean with a stiff brush
- Capacity (volume): 8.0 Cu. Ft.
- Baking Dish Material: Cast Iron
- Pan-Sheet Material: Cast Iron
- Handle Material: Cast Iron
- Protective Qualities: Stain Resistant, Heat Resistant, Scratch Resistant, Corrosion Resistant, Rust Resistant, Chip Resistant, Warp-Proof, Tarnish Resistant
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean with Soap and Water
- Dimensions: 1.06 " H x 15.25 " W x 9.0 " D
- Weight: 4.5 Lb.