Regular Price: $49.99
Special Price: $39.99
Procter Silex Roaster Oven is big enough to cook an 18-pound turkey and does everything your traditional oven can do - - and more: bakes, roasts, cooks, steams and slow cooks. This 18-quart electric roaster oven is a truly convenient multifunctional appliance. It's like having a second oven.
The Procter Silex roaster oven is perfect for family gatherings, graduations, holiday parties, or any time you are cooking for a large group. This convenient countertop appliance frees up your oven for other items. Or use the roaster oven as a second oven in the family room, on the porch, in your cabin. Better yet, take it with you for group gatherings outside your home.
- Roast pot roast, pork roast, and whole chickens.
- Bake cookies, cakes, pies, quiche, casserole dishes.
- Steam/poach vegetables, seafood, poultry.
- Slow cook soups, stews, less tender cuts of meat.
- Lift-out rack is perfect for removing large items from the oven.
- Removable pan for easy cleanup.
- Oven-type temperature settings for baking or roasting.
- Lid rest.
- Entire unit is easy to handle, easy to clean, and easy to store.
- Energy-efficient operation doesn't heat up the kitchen.
The heirloom black patina on the Lodge Logic Cast Iron skillet eliminates the time and effort of seasoning—it's ready to use right out of the box! Lodge coats the entire surface of the skillet with a proprietary vegetable oil formula, then bakes the oil onto the utensil in a hot industrial oven. The high temperature allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the cast iron surface, creating that prized heirloom finish. Durable cast iron cookware offers superior distribution and retention of heat. Lodge Logic Cast Iron skillet features 2 pour spouts that make it easy to drain liquids.
- Pre-seasoned and ready for pancakes, omelets and more
- Assist handle for easily managing hefty loads
- Convenient pouring lip on 1 side
- Rugged cast iron
- Clean with hot water and stiff brush, dry thoroughly with towel
- Features: Pre-Seasoned
- Pan-Pot Size: 12"
- Handle Material: Cast Iron
- Protective Qualities: Heat Resistant, Warp-Proof, Corrosion Resistant, Scratch Resistant, Rust Resistant, Tarnish Resistant, Stain Resistant, Chip Resistant
- Care and Cleaning: Hand-wash Only
- Dimensions: 12.0 " W x 2.0 " D x 18.0 " H
- Weight: 7.5 Lb.
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $29.99
Your “chili for a crowd” recipe would make a vibrant stain if it spilled on your clothes or in your car. But you’re prepared — you transport it in the spill-resistant Stay or Go® Cooker to keep your upholstery happy.
- Clip-tight sealed lid for spill resistance
- Perfect size for 6 lb. chicken or 4 lb. roast
- Clip-tight sealed lid locks onto slow cooker to help prevent messy spills
- Bring 6 quarts of hot food to potlucks or parties anytime
- Removable stoneware and glass lid go in the dishwasher for easy cleanup
This Lodge Logic Dutch Oven Cast Iron pot does it all outdoors! Flanged lid for hot coals inverts for use as a griddle. Integral legs on oven for campfire and fireplace cooking. The Lodge camp pot and dutch oven measures 14" in diameter, with a depth of 5".
- Lodge Logic 8 Qt. Camp Dutch Oven
- Three Integral Legs Allow the Oven to be Perfectly Spaced Over Hot Coals
- Made of Cast Iron
- Portable Camp Stove Does It All
- Cooks Meats, Side Dishes or Desserts
- Unsurpassed Heat Retention
- Even Heating
- Flanged Lid Holds Charcoals in Place
- Lid Can Also Be Inverted and Used as a Griddle
- Diameter: 12"
- Depth: 5"
- Capacity: 8 Qts.
- Made in USA
Take the Keurig Brewed® beverages you enjoy at home on the go, with the Keurig™ Stainless Steel Travel Mug featuring Contigo® AUTOSEAL® technology. Leak and spill-proof means you’ll never spill another drop, and convenient one-hand operation makes this the perfect travel mug for busy lifestyles. It is not compatible with the Rivo™ System.
- Fits under all Keurig® K-Cup™ and Vue® reservoir brewers
- Patented Contigo® AUTOSEAL® lid technology; press button to sip, release to seal
- Leak and spill-proof; automatically seals between sips
- Vacuum-insulated technology keeps beverages hot for 4 hours and cold for 12 hours
- Double wall stainless steel construction
- Holds up to 14 oz. with the lid on
- Dimensions: 3.5” wide x 7.8 ” tall x 2.5” base diameter
Cleaning: After cooking in your Old Mountain cookware, it can be cleaned by putting in hot water and bringing to a boil. Never use detergent to clean seasoned cookware, as it will remove the seasoning: Also, avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water. This can cause cast iron to warp or crack. After pouring out boiling water, wipe dry with a paper towel. If something sticks to the surface, dislodge it by simply using a spoon. Do not use any abrasive item to scrub cookware. Again, this can cut into seasoned surface. While pan is still warm from washing, apply a fine coating of oil or spray on all surfaces.
- Cow shaped
- 7" x 4.5"
- Fits skillets 10.5" and larger
- Pre seasoned and ready to use
- Spiral bail handle
Pre–seasoned and ready to use. Made of cast iron for even heating and great heat retention. Wedge pan makes 8 slices of cornbread or scones with perfect crust. Each slice measures 3.5" x 1". Has a looped handle on one side and a grip on the other. Rinse with hot water and clean with a stiff brush.
- Cast iron perch pan
- Makes 8 slices in all
- Rinse with hot water and clean with a stiff brush
- Capacity (volume): 8.0 Cu. Ft.
- Baking Dish Material: Cast Iron
- Pan-Sheet Material: Cast Iron
- Handle Material: Cast Iron
- Protective Qualities: Stain Resistant, Heat Resistant, Scratch Resistant, Corrosion Resistant, Rust Resistant, Chip Resistant, Warp-Proof, Tarnish Resistant
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean with Soap and Water
- Dimensions: 1.06 " H x 15.25 " W x 9.0 " D
- Weight: 4.5 Lb.
- Pre Seasoned and Ready to Use
- Shape of a rooster
- Spiral bail handle
- Fits in 10 1/2 inch skillets and larger
The Lodge 10-1/2" Cast Iron Griddle is a versatile round appliance that's pre-seasoned and ready to use right out of the box. The round cast iron griddle is a durable cooking material that is ideal for cooking as well as heating. It features a sturdy integral ovenproof handle that helps in easy placement of removal of the griddle from the stove or oven. The griddle can be used to make your favorite pancakes, bacon and a large range of other items. The pancakes griddle is also an excellent source of nutritional iron that is beneficial.Lodge 10-1/2" Cast Iron Griddle
- Measures: 10-1/2" Diameter; 1/2"D
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use out of the box
- Sturdy integral ovenproof handles provide lifelong durability
- Cast iron is best for even heating, heat retention and is an excellent source of nutritional iron
- Cast iron is economical and durable
- Model# L9OG3