This Water Filter Cartridge Refill pack includes two replacement filters for your Keurig® Water Filter Starter Kit accessory (sold separately). Simply place a cartridge into the Water Filter Assembly and insert into your water reservoir. For best results, replace your water filter cartridge every 2 months or 60 tank refills. For use exclusively with the following Keurig K-Cup® and Vue™ Brewers purchased after August 2007: Elite B40, Classic B44, Ultra B50, Signature B60, Special Edition B60, Ultimate B66, Platinum B70, Select B77, Platinum Plus B79, B150, OfficePRO® Premier B155, V600 and V700. It is not compatible with the Rivo™ System. Learn More
- Pre Seasoned and Ready to Use
- Shape of a rooster
- Spiral bail handle
- Fits in 10 1/2 inch skillets and larger
The Lodge 8-inch cast-iron meat rack/trivet designed for use with Lodge Dutch ovens. These are great for raising meats, pies, and other foods off pan bottom to help prevent scorching. The USA made cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly to have evenly browned foods and no buring. They are preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use. Contains one cast-iron trivet/meat rack. Nonstick, rustproof finish; hand wash only
- 8-inch cast-iron meat rack/trivet designed for use with Lodge Dutch ovens
- Raises meats, pies, and other foods off pan bottom to prevent scorching
- Cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly
- Preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- Contains one cast-iron trivet/meat rack. Nonstick, rustproof finish; hand wash only
Cleaning: After cooking in your Old Mountain cookware, it can be cleaned by putting in hot water and bringing to a boil. Never use detergent to clean seasoned cookware, as it will remove the seasoning: Also, avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water. This can cause cast iron to warp or crack. After pouring out boiling water, wipe dry with a paper towel. If something sticks to the surface, dislodge it by simply using a spoon. Do not use any abrasive item to scrub cookware. Again, this can cut into seasoned surface. While pan is still warm from washing, apply a fine coating of oil or spray on all surfaces.
- Cow shaped
- 7" x 4.5"
- Fits skillets 10.5" and larger
- Pre seasoned and ready to use
- Spiral bail handle
Pre–seasoned and ready to use. Made of cast iron for even heating and great heat retention. Wedge pan makes 8 slices of cornbread or scones with perfect crust. Each slice measures 3.5" x 1". Has a looped handle on one side and a grip on the other. Rinse with hot water and clean with a stiff brush.
- Cast iron perch pan
- Makes 8 slices in all
- Rinse with hot water and clean with a stiff brush
- Capacity (volume): 8.0 Cu. Ft.
- Baking Dish Material: Cast Iron
- Pan-Sheet Material: Cast Iron
- Handle Material: Cast Iron
- Protective Qualities: Stain Resistant, Heat Resistant, Scratch Resistant, Corrosion Resistant, Rust Resistant, Chip Resistant, Warp-Proof, Tarnish Resistant
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean with Soap and Water
- Dimensions: 1.06 " H x 15.25 " W x 9.0 " D
- Weight: 4.5 Lb.