This Lodge Logic Dutch Oven Cast Iron pot does it all outdoors! Flanged lid for hot coals inverts for use as a griddle. Integral legs on oven for campfire and fireplace cooking. The Lodge camp pot and dutch oven measures 14" in diameter, with a depth of 5".
- Lodge Logic 8 Qt. Camp Dutch Oven
- Three Integral Legs Allow the Oven to be Perfectly Spaced Over Hot Coals
- Made of Cast Iron
- Portable Camp Stove Does It All
- Cooks Meats, Side Dishes or Desserts
- Unsurpassed Heat Retention
- Even Heating
- Flanged Lid Holds Charcoals in Place
- Lid Can Also Be Inverted and Used as a Griddle
- Diameter: 12"
- Depth: 5"
- Capacity: 8 Qts.
- Made in USA
Daniel Boone would be proud to own a Lodge Camp Dutch Oven Tripod! Constructed from hot-rolled steel bar stock and galvanized chain, the tripod is ideally suited for use with Lodge Camp Dutch Ovens and Camp Ovens. Tote Bag is sold separately.
Tall Boy Tripod
- 60" legs
- 1/2" bar stock
Regular Price: $119.99
Special Price: $109.99
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Stainless steel tank
- Advanced sprayhead design
- Brewing system thermostat
- Vacation switch
- Hot water always available
- Patented sprayhead design improves coffee flavor extraction
- Brews 10 cups of perfect coffee in 3 minutes
- Loop side handles make this 17" skillet easy to handle.
- It's seasoned and ready to use.
- It conducts heat evenly with no hot-spots and maintains heat for efficiency and cooking control.
- 17" Diameter, 2-3/4" Depth
- For use on stove top or camp grill
- Assist handle
- No pouring lips
- Cast iron
- Pre-seasoned, ready to use
- Diameter: 15-1/4"
- Depth: 2-1/4"
Regular Price: $79.99
Special Price: $69.99
The Country Trails Food Slicer is 8.7 inches and is a 180 watt, heavy duty slicer, with a professional quality die-cast aluminum housing.
- Powerful 180 watt AC motor
- 8.7 inch Diameter Stainless Steel Blade
- Premium Coated Steel and Die-Cast Aluminum Housing
- Side Built-In Thickness Adjustable System
- Professional Quality Die-Cast Aluminum Housing
- Sliding Meat Tray Glides Effortlessly on Polished Street Rail
- Large Easy-To-Read Thickness Dial Adjusts From Wafer-Thin Up To .6" Thick
- Rubber Feet Secure Unit to Any Flat Surface
- 8-5/8" Stainless Steel Blade
- Large 7-3/8" x 6-1/4" Stainless Steel Sliding Meat Tray
- Quick Released Carriage for Easy Cleanup
- Quick-Release Food Tray
- Slice Up 9/16" (15mm) Thick
- Reversible Double Pane Glass Door with Black Frame
- Recessed Handle
- Two Black Shelves (1 Large / 1 Small)
- Full Range Temperature Control
- Black Liner
Specifications Capacity 1.9 Cubic Feet Installation Type Free Standing Color Black Voltage 120 Volts Product Dimensions 17.5 x 18.8 x 20.8 inches Product Weight 38.4 lbs.
Lodge Dutch Ovens 4 Quart Seasoned Camping Cast Iron Dutch Oven - L10CO3: This Lodge dutch oven cast iron pot does it all outdoors! Flanged lid for hot coals inverts for use as griddle. Integral legs on oven for campfire and fireplace cooking. This Lodge camp pot and dutch oven measures 10 inches in diameter, with a depth of 3. 5 inches. 4 qt. Capacity. For more than 100 years, Lodge cast iron Cookware has been the number 1 Cast Iron Cookware in North America; and, Lodge Cookware is made in the USA.
- Made in USA
- Great cast iron dutch oven for camping
- Flanged cast iron lid inverts for use as a griddle
- Pre-Seasoned to perfection and ready for use
- Cast iron makes for superior heat retention and even heating of foods
Procter Silex Roaster Oven is big enough to cook an 18-pound turkey and does everything your traditional oven can do - - and more: bakes, roasts, cooks, steams and slow cooks. This 18-quart electric roaster oven is a truly convenient multifunctional appliance. It's like having a second oven.
The Procter Silex roaster oven is perfect for family gatherings, graduations, holiday parties, or any time you are cooking for a large group. This convenient countertop appliance frees up your oven for other items. Or use the roaster oven as a second oven in the family room, on the porch, in your cabin. Better yet, take it with you for group gatherings outside your home.
- Roast pot roast, pork roast, and whole chickens.
- Bake cookies, cakes, pies, quiche, casserole dishes.
- Steam/poach vegetables, seafood, poultry.
- Slow cook soups, stews, less tender cuts of meat.
- Lift-out rack is perfect for removing large items from the oven.
- Removable pan for easy cleanup.
- Oven-type temperature settings for baking or roasting.
- Lid rest.
- Entire unit is easy to handle, easy to clean, and easy to store.
- Energy-efficient operation doesn't heat up the kitchen.