- Loop side handles make this 17" skillet easy to handle.
- It's seasoned and ready to use.
- It conducts heat evenly with no hot-spots and maintains heat for efficiency and cooking control.
- 17" Diameter, 2-3/4" Depth
- Pre-Treated Cast iron Camp Dutch Oven
- Capacity: 9 quart 13 - 1/4 diameter
- Depth 4 - 3/4 depth
- 9 quarts = 36 cups
- Wire Bail Handle
- For use on stove top or camp grill
- Assist handle
- No pouring lips
- Cast iron
- Pre-seasoned, ready to use
- Diameter: 15-1/4"
- Depth: 2-1/4"
The BUNN® Home Brewer offer quiet operation and durability, plus unmatched quality and twice the speed over other automatic drip coffee brewers.
- Deliver quality coffee brewed to the exacting standards of fine restaurants worldwide in just three minutes.
- Stainless steel tank
- Advanced sprayhead design
- Brewing system thermostat
- Vacation switch
- Hot water always available
- 800 watt tank heater, 900 watts total.
- 10 cup decanter or Thermal Carafe (with Thermal Carafe brewer only), coffee funnel, deliming spring and filters included.
- All decanter models have black or white decor. BX and NHBX models have a stainless steel trunk also. The Thermal Carafe model comes with black decor and a stainless steel trunk only.
Celebrate Camp Chef's 25th Anniversary with this commemorative cast iron set. This limited edition set includes a 6 quart 12" dutch oven, 12" cast iron skillet, and interchangeable lid.
- True Seasoned Finish cast iron
- Dual pour spouts
- Comfort design handle
- Legs on bottom of dutch oven
- Helper handle to provide support while carrying or pouring
- Interchangeable lid
- Dutch Oven Cooking Guide
- 6 quart 12" dutch oven
- 12" cast iron skillet
- Interchangeable lid
This Lodge Logic Dutch Oven Cast Iron pot does it all outdoors! Flanged lid for hot coals inverts for use as a griddle. Integral legs on oven for campfire and fireplace cooking. The Lodge camp pot and dutch oven measures 14" in diameter, with a depth of 5".
- Lodge Logic 8 Qt. Camp Dutch Oven
- Three Integral Legs Allow the Oven to be Perfectly Spaced Over Hot Coals
- Made of Cast Iron
- Portable Camp Stove Does It All
- Cooks Meats, Side Dishes or Desserts
- Unsurpassed Heat Retention
- Even Heating
- Flanged Lid Holds Charcoals in Place
- Lid Can Also Be Inverted and Used as a Griddle
- Diameter: 12"
- Depth: 5"
- Capacity: 8 Qts.
- Made in USA
Logic Pre-seasoned Cast Iron Combo Cooker is a skillet, a fryer, a dutch oven, and a griddle if you flip the lid over, and its all in one! Whether you are just starting out using cast iron or are a long time collector looking to boyster their collection, this is a great buy! Dimensions: Dutch oven 3 qt, 10 1/4" diameter, 3 " depth; Shallow skillet/griddle/lid 10 1/4" diameter, 1 1/2" depth
- Includes: 10-1/4" diameter x 3" depth Deep Skillet, 10-1/4" diameter x 1-1/2" depth Shallow Skillet / Griddle, & Lid.
- 3 Quart Combo Cooker.
The Country Trails Food Slicer is 8.7 inches and is a 180 watt, heavy duty slicer, with a professional quality die-cast aluminum housing.
- Powerful 180 watt AC motor
- 8.7 inch Diameter Stainless Steel Blade
- Premium Coated Steel and Die-Cast Aluminum Housing
- Side Built-In Thickness Adjustable System
- Professional Quality Die-Cast Aluminum Housing
- Sliding Meat Tray Glides Effortlessly on Polished Street Rail
- Large Easy-To-Read Thickness Dial Adjusts From Wafer-Thin Up To .6" Thick
- Rubber Feet Secure Unit to Any Flat Surface
- 8-5/8" Stainless Steel Blade
- Large 7-3/8" x 6-1/4" Stainless Steel Sliding Meat Tray
- Quick Released Carriage for Easy Cleanup
- Quick-Release Food Tray
- Slice Up 9/16" (15mm) Thick
Lodge Dutch Ovens 4 Quart Seasoned Camping Cast Iron Dutch Oven - L10CO3: This Lodge dutch oven cast iron pot does it all outdoors! Flanged lid for hot coals inverts for use as griddle. Integral legs on oven for campfire and fireplace cooking. This Lodge camp pot and dutch oven measures 10 inches in diameter, with a depth of 3. 5 inches. 4 qt. Capacity. For more than 100 years, Lodge cast iron Cookware has been the number 1 Cast Iron Cookware in North America; and, Lodge Cookware is made in the USA.
- Made in USA
- Great cast iron dutch oven for camping
- Flanged cast iron lid inverts for use as a griddle
- Pre-Seasoned to perfection and ready for use
- Cast iron makes for superior heat retention and even heating of foods
Daniel Boone would be proud to own a Lodge Camp Dutch Oven Tripod! Constructed from hot-rolled steel bar stock and galvanized chain, the tripod is ideally suited for use with Lodge Camp Dutch Ovens and Camp Ovens. Tote Bag is sold separately.
Tall Boy Tripod
- 60" legs
- 1/2" bar stock