Logic Pre-seasoned Cast Iron Combo Cooker is a skillet, a fryer, a dutch oven, and a griddle if you flip the lid over, and its all in one! Whether you are just starting out using cast iron or are a long time collector looking to boyster their collection, this is a great buy! Dimensions: Dutch oven 3 qt, 10 1/4" diameter, 3 " depth; Shallow skillet/griddle/lid 10 1/4" diameter, 1 1/2" depth
- Includes: 10-1/4" diameter x 3" depth Deep Skillet, 10-1/4" diameter x 1-1/2" depth Shallow Skillet / Griddle, & Lid.
- 3 Quart Combo Cooker.
Daniel Boone would be proud to own a Lodge Camp Dutch Oven Tripod! Constructed from hot-rolled steel bar stock and galvanized chain, the tripod is ideally suited for use with Lodge Camp Dutch Ovens and Camp Ovens. Tote Bag is sold separately.
Tall Boy Tripod
- 36" chain
- 60" legs
- 1/2" bar stock
Your “chili for a crowd” recipe would make a vibrant stain if it spilled on your clothes or in your car. But you’re prepared — you transport it in the spill-resistant Stay or Go® Cooker to keep your upholstery happy.
- Clip-tight sealed lid for spill resistance
- Perfect size for 6 lb. chicken or 4 lb. roast
- Clip-tight sealed lid locks onto slow cooker to help prevent messy spills
- Bring 6 quarts of hot food to potlucks or parties anytime
- Removable stoneware and glass lid go in the dishwasher for easy cleanup
This square grill pan by Lodge is sure to become your go-to camping accessory for all types of grilling. Square design offers greater surface area for cooking. Sturdy construction for years of worry-free use. Low, slanted sides makes flipping food easy. A built-in grip opposite the handle makes carrying easy. 12" x 12"
Square design for greater surface area
Sturdy construction for years of use
Low, slanted sides makes flipping easy
Grip opposite of handle makes carrying easy
- 12" x 12" cooking surface
The heirloom black patina on the Lodge Logic Cast Iron skillet eliminates the time and effort of seasoning—it's ready to use right out of the box! Lodge coats the entire surface of the skillet with a proprietary vegetable oil formula, then bakes the oil onto the utensil in a hot industrial oven. The high temperature allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the cast iron surface, creating that prized heirloom finish. Durable cast iron cookware offers superior distribution and retention of heat. Lodge Logic Cast Iron skillet features 2 pour spouts that make it easy to drain liquids.
- Pre-seasoned and ready for pancakes, omelets and more
- Assist handle for easily managing hefty loads
- Convenient pouring lip on 1 side
- Rugged cast iron
- Clean with hot water and stiff brush, dry thoroughly with towel
- Features: Pre-Seasoned
- Pan-Pot Size: 12"
- Handle Material: Cast Iron
- Protective Qualities: Heat Resistant, Warp-Proof, Corrosion Resistant, Scratch Resistant, Rust Resistant, Tarnish Resistant, Stain Resistant, Chip Resistant
- Care and Cleaning: Hand-wash Only
- Dimensions: 12.0 " W x 2.0 " D x 18.0 " H
- Weight: 7.5 Lb.
- Steams, stews, roasts, boils, deep fries and more.
- Nonstick surface, inside and out, for easy cleaning.
- Fully immersible and dishwasher safe with the heat control removed.
- Control Master® heat control automatically maintains the proper cooking temperature.
- Deep fries six servings. Also great for vegetables, rice, pasta, roasts, chicken, ham, and more.
- Premium nonstick finish, inside and out, for stick-free cooking and easy cleaning.
- Tempered glass cover lets you see food as it cooks.
- Heavy cast aluminum base for even heat distribution.
- So versatile, you'll use it every day! Makes soups and casseroles. Steams vegetables and rice; cooks pasta. Roasts beef, pork, and poultry.
- One year limited warranty.
- 120 Volts AC, 1200 Watts