Regular Price: $89.98
Special Price: $79.98
- Adjustable thermostat temperature control
- Black outer shell finish
- Porcelain-coated inner pot
- Digital timer
- Folding lid and filter
With a powerful 180-watt motor, this professional food slicer works great for virtually all types of foods including meats, cold cuts, vegetables, cheese, frozen food and even soft-crust bread. The unit features a 7-1/2-inch stainless-steel hardened serrated blade for precision cuts. Plus, the thickness can be easily adjusted up to 9/16 inch depending on the food being sliced and individual preferences. Other thoughtful details include blade guard and non-slip feet to keep the slicer securely in place during operation. Housed in heavy-duty die-cast aluminum for years of use.
- 7.5" stainless steel hardened serrated blade
- Heavy duty die cast aluminum housing
- Slice up to 9/16" thick
- Nonslip feet
- 180 watt motor
Regular Price: $79.99
Special Price: $59.99
This Meat Slicer is perfect for home use. It has a cast steel base with aluminum die-cast housing. It slices fruits, vegetables, cheese and meat from deli-thin up to .6" thick. Will output up to 130 Watt Under Load and is 80 Watt UL Certified.
- Our Meat Slicer Stainless steel 7-1/2" blade spins at 110 RPM.
- Large 7-1/2" x 6-1/2 carriage tray.
- Detachable hand guard/ meat pusher.
- The Meat Slicer unit comes with rubber feet. 15"L x 10"W x 10"H. 110V.
- 1 year warranty.
- UL approved.
Regular Price: $139.99
Special Price: $109.99
FoodSaver® GameSaver® Deluxe appliance comes with all items needed to get started today! FoodSaver® GameSaver® Deluxe gives you features found in our top line appliances, like Built-in Roll Holder and Cutter and 2-Level Seal Control. The Easy-clean Drip Tray makes cleanup from game meats and fish a snap, and Hands-free Operation makes it easy for anyone to vacuum package. The touchpad control and CrushFree™ Instant Seal provides even further ease of use. The GameSaver® Deluxe Plus works with all FoodSaver® accessories, including Canisters, Bottle Stoppers, Universal Lids and Jar Sealers.
- 1 – 8” x 10’ FoodSaver® Roll
- 1 – 11” x 10’ FoodSaver®
- 5 – Quart Size FoodSaver® Bags
- 5 – Gallon Size FoodSaver® Bags
- Accessory Hose
- Hose Storage Clips
The Lodge Logic Dutch Oven with Spiral Bail and Iron Cover provides quality slow cooking on all your camping excursions. The oven is produced with high-quality standards and features an iron cover and a spiral bail handle for easy transportation. Its 5-qt. capacity is ideal for simmering your favorite stew or slow cooking pork.
- L12DO3 - 9 qt. 13-1/4" dia., 4-4/4" depth.
- Features self basting lid and spiral easy grip bail handle.
- Ideal for camp or hearth cooking
- Capacity: 7 Quart
- Made in USA
- 5-qt. and 7-qt. capacity
- Spiral bail handle for easy transportation
- Durable cast-iron construction
The Lodge 8-inch cast-iron meat rack/trivet designed for use with Lodge Dutch ovens. These are great for raising meats, pies, and other foods off pan bottom to help prevent scorching. The USA made cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly to have evenly browned foods and no buring. They are preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use. Contains one cast-iron trivet/meat rack. Nonstick, rustproof finish; hand wash only
- 8-inch cast-iron meat rack/trivet designed for use with Lodge Dutch ovens
- Raises meats, pies, and other foods off pan bottom to prevent scorching
- Cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly
- Preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- Contains one cast-iron trivet/meat rack. Nonstick, rustproof finish; hand wash only
Procter Silex Roaster Oven is big enough to cook an 18-pound turkey and does everything your traditional oven can do - - and more: bakes, roasts, cooks, steams and slow cooks. This 18-quart electric roaster oven is a truly convenient multifunctional appliance. It's like having a second oven.
The Procter Silex roaster oven is perfect for family gatherings, graduations, holiday parties, or any time you are cooking for a large group. This convenient countertop appliance frees up your oven for other items. Or use the roaster oven as a second oven in the family room, on the porch, in your cabin. Better yet, take it with you for group gatherings outside your home.
- Roast pot roast, pork roast, and whole chickens.
- Bake cookies, cakes, pies, quiche, casserole dishes.
- Steam/poach vegetables, seafood, poultry.
- Slow cook soups, stews, less tender cuts of meat.
- Lift-out rack is perfect for removing large items from the oven.
- Removable pan for easy cleanup.
- Oven-type temperature settings for baking or roasting.
- Lid rest.
- Entire unit is easy to handle, easy to clean, and easy to store.
- Energy-efficient operation doesn't heat up the kitchen.
Cleaning: After cooking in your Old Mountain cookware, it can be cleaned by putting in hot water and bringing to a boil. Never use detergent to clean seasoned cookware, as it will remove the seasoning: Also, avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water. This can cause cast iron to warp or crack. After pouring out boiling water, wipe dry with a paper towel. If something sticks to the surface, dislodge it by simply using a spoon. Do not use any abrasive item to scrub cookware. Again, this can cut into seasoned surface. While pan is still warm from washing, apply a fine coating of oil or spray on all surfaces.
- Cow shaped
- 7" x 4.5"
- Fits skillets 10.5" and larger
- Pre seasoned and ready to use
- Spiral bail handle