Put the Lodge Logic Camp Dutch Oven lid stand in hot coals then place your lid upside down on the stand for use as a griddle.
- Heavy-duty steel has a high-temperature finish
- Can also be used as a trivet to hold your hot lid
- Pre Seasoned and Ready to Use
- Shape of a rooster
- Spiral bail handle
- Fits in 10 1/2 inch skillets and larger
The Lodge 8-inch cast-iron meat rack/trivet designed for use with Lodge Dutch ovens. These are great for raising meats, pies, and other foods off pan bottom to help prevent scorching. The USA made cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly to have evenly browned foods and no buring. They are preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use. Contains one cast-iron trivet/meat rack. Nonstick, rustproof finish; hand wash only
- 8-inch cast-iron meat rack/trivet designed for use with Lodge Dutch ovens
- Raises meats, pies, and other foods off pan bottom to prevent scorching
- Cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly
- Preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- Contains one cast-iron trivet/meat rack. Nonstick, rustproof finish; hand wash only
Cleaning: After cooking in your Old Mountain cookware, it can be cleaned by putting in hot water and bringing to a boil. Never use detergent to clean seasoned cookware, as it will remove the seasoning: Also, avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water. This can cause cast iron to warp or crack. After pouring out boiling water, wipe dry with a paper towel. If something sticks to the surface, dislodge it by simply using a spoon. Do not use any abrasive item to scrub cookware. Again, this can cut into seasoned surface. While pan is still warm from washing, apply a fine coating of oil or spray on all surfaces.
- Cow shaped
- 7" x 4.5"
- Fits skillets 10.5" and larger
- Pre seasoned and ready to use
- Spiral bail handle
- 2-slice toaster with 6-setting shade selector that ranges from light to dark
- Extra-wide slots automatically adjust to accommodate a variety of breads
- Lower bread lifter to start or raise at any time to stop toasting cycle
- Cool-touch exterior; auto shut-off; automatic toast boost; convenient crumb tray
- Measures approximately 12 by 7 by 9 inches
This is a versatile deep round skillet that's pre-seasoned and ready to use right out of the box. Cast iron is the most durable cooking material available, is best for even heating, heat retention and is an excellent source of nutritional iron. Great for cooking a variety of foods.
- For use on stove top or BBQ grill
- Pouring lips
- Cast iron
- Pre-seasoned, ready to use
- Diameter: 8"
- Depth: 1-3/4"