This 8 in. Electric Quesadilla Maker creates a uniquely fun food experience. Delight in quickly creating crispy, delicious quesadillas using a variety of meats, cheeses and vegetables - even peanut butter and nutella for sweet varieties. The unique plate design creates easy to cut sections that seal in flavorful ingredients, making each slice perfect. Non-stick coating makes cooking easy and clean-up a snap. The removable drip tray keeps excess oil away to make food healthful. Ready light shows when the quesadilla maker is done preheating. Cook time is only 3-7 minutes, depending on the type and amount of fillings. The unit design allows the product to stand on end, making storage simple.
- 8 in. diameter
- Unique plate design has pockets that create sectional pieces
- Locking lid with two positions for thicker quesadillas
- Power light (on/off) and ready light
- Stands on edge for storage
This handy kit contains everything a home cotton candy maker needs. With an assortment of paper cones plus 8-ounce flossing sugars (in two flavors), the user will have enough supplies for even the hungriest carnival kids or picnic pals.
- Refill kit designed for use with all cotton-candy makers
- Provides enough paper cones for 24 servings
- 8-ounce packet of blue raspberry flossing sugar
- 8-ounce packet of pink vanilla flossing sugar
- Measures 15-1/2 by 2-1/2 by 4-1/2 inches
Cleaning: After cooking in your Old Mountain cookware, it can be cleaned by putting in hot water and bringing to a boil. Never use detergent to clean seasoned cookware, as it will remove the seasoning: Also, avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water. This can cause cast iron to warp or crack. After pouring out boiling water, wipe dry with a paper towel. If something sticks to the surface, dislodge it by simply using a spoon. Do not use any abrasive item to scrub cookware. Again, this can cut into seasoned surface. While pan is still warm from washing, apply a fine coating of oil or spray on all surfaces.
- Cow shaped
- 7" x 4.5"
- Fits skillets 10.5" and larger
- Pre seasoned and ready to use
- Spiral bail handle
- Pre Seasoned and Ready to Use
- Shape of a rooster
- Spiral bail handle
- Fits in 10 1/2 inch skillets and larger
Put the Lodge Logic Camp Dutch Oven lid stand in hot coals then place your lid upside down on the stand for use as a griddle.
- Heavy-duty steel has a high-temperature finish
- Can also be used as a trivet to hold your hot lid
Ceramic non-stick 10 inch frying pan that allows you to broil, bake, braise, fry, steam or saute.
- 10 inch frying pan
- Cook without oil, butter or grease
- Stay-cool handle
- Ptfe-free pan
AS SEEN ON TV!!Learn More