This Lodge Logic Dutch Oven Cast Iron pot does it all outdoors! Flanged lid for hot coals inverts for use as a griddle. Integral legs on oven for campfire and fireplace cooking. The Lodge camp pot and dutch oven measures 14" in diameter, with a depth of 5".
- Lodge Logic 8 Qt. Camp Dutch Oven
- Three Integral Legs Allow the Oven to be Perfectly Spaced Over Hot Coals
- Made of Cast Iron
- Portable Camp Stove Does It All
- Cooks Meats, Side Dishes or Desserts
- Unsurpassed Heat Retention
- Even Heating
- Flanged Lid Holds Charcoals in Place
- Lid Can Also Be Inverted and Used as a Griddle
- Diameter: 12"
- Depth: 5"
- Capacity: 8 Qts.
- Made in USA
- Loop side handles make this 17" skillet easy to handle.
- It's seasoned and ready to use.
- It conducts heat evenly with no hot-spots and maintains heat for efficiency and cooking control.
- 17" Diameter, 2-3/4" Depth
When the occasion calls for a large entree, cook it in the 22 Quart Roaster Oven instead of your main oven. Great for any Holiday or Family Gathering. As it roasts, meat is surrounded with steam for moist, flavorful results that always get compliments.
- Great for turkeys up to 24 lbs.*
- Doubles your oven space — perfect for the holidays
- Roasts, bakes, cooks & serves
- Removable pan for easy cleanup
- Easy lift-out rack
Free up space in the oven when cooking large meals with the Sportsman 18 Quart Roaster Oven. Cook large meals without heating up the kitchen during warm months. Use the Sportsman 18 Quart Roaster Oven for cooking and serving large families meals during holidays and reunions, potlucks, church groups and more.
The removable enamel roasting pan and steel roasting rack make it easier to clean, and an adjustable temperature from 150 to 450 degrees F lets you confidently cook turkey, pork loin, or beef roasts to safe and correct temperatures. A contemporary stainless steel finish looks good sitting on the counter, and the high domed cover makes for faster, moister dishes.
- Cook roasts, turkeys, and other large meals
- Great for cooking and serving large families meals during holidays and reunions, potlucks, church groups and more
- Removable enamel roasting pan and steel roasting rack for easier cleaning
- Adjustable temperature from 150 to 450 degrees F
- Stainless steel finish with high domed cover for fast, moist cooking
Cooks turkeys up to 14 lbs. in 31⁄2-4 minutes per pound, using one-third less oil than traditional turkey fryers, resulting in a healthier meal that tastes great. Made with a porcelain-coated inner pot for quick clean-up.
Specifications Watts 1650 Watts Thermostat Yes Digital Timer No Drain Valve Yes Turkey Size 14 lbs. (max) Stainless Steel Construction Yes Basket Type Chrome-coated Wire Dimensions (inches) 15.43" L x 15.35" W x 13.66" H
This Old Fashioned Kettle Popcorn Maker™ is a convenient, tabletop-sized party pleaser. It makes delicious, kettle-cooked popcorn for everyone to enjoy in just minutes! A small replica of the vintage vendor carts of the early 1900’s, this unit includes a measuring cup and pops up to 10 cups of popcorn per batch.
19 x 10.5 x 12.5 inchesLearn More
- Pre-Treated Cast iron Camp Dutch Oven
- Capacity: 9 quart 13 - 1/4 diameter
- Depth 4 - 3/4 depth
- 9 quarts = 36 cups
- Wire Bail Handle
- 14" D x 24" W x 40" H
- Chrome plated poles
- Wire shelf
- Wire basket
- 4 heavy duty swivel casters (2 with locking brakes)
- Easy no-tools assembly
- Shelves adjust in 1" increments
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel with curved edges for safety