The Lodge 8-inch cast-iron meat rack/trivet designed for use with Lodge Dutch ovens. These are great for raising meats, pies, and other foods off pan bottom to help prevent scorching. The USA made cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly to have evenly browned foods and no buring. They are preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use. Contains one cast-iron trivet/meat rack. Nonstick, rustproof finish; hand wash only
- 8-inch cast-iron meat rack/trivet designed for use with Lodge Dutch ovens
- Raises meats, pies, and other foods off pan bottom to prevent scorching
- Cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly
- Preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- Contains one cast-iron trivet/meat rack. Nonstick, rustproof finish; hand wash only
Cleaning: After cooking in your Old Mountain cookware, it can be cleaned by putting in hot water and bringing to a boil. Never use detergent to clean seasoned cookware, as it will remove the seasoning: Also, avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water. This can cause cast iron to warp or crack. After pouring out boiling water, wipe dry with a paper towel. If something sticks to the surface, dislodge it by simply using a spoon. Do not use any abrasive item to scrub cookware. Again, this can cut into seasoned surface. While pan is still warm from washing, apply a fine coating of oil or spray on all surfaces.
- Cow shaped
- 7" x 4.5"
- Fits skillets 10.5" and larger
- Pre seasoned and ready to use
- Spiral bail handle
- Spill Resistant Locking Lid
- Carrying Handles
- Adjustable Cooking Settings
- 4 Quart Capacity
- Extra tall for opening large cans
- Twist-off cutting lever for easy cleaning
- Knife sharpener
- Cord storage
This is a versatile deep round skillet that's pre-seasoned and ready to use right out of the box. Cast iron is the most durable cooking material available, is best for even heating, heat retention and is an excellent source of nutritional iron. Great for cooking a variety of foods.
- For use on stove top or BBQ grill
- Pouring lips
- Cast iron
- Pre-seasoned, ready to use
- Diameter: 8"
- Depth: 1-3/4"
- Pre Seasoned and Ready to Use
- Shape of a rooster
- Spiral bail handle
- Fits in 10 1/2 inch skillets and larger
The Lodge 10-1/2" Cast Iron Griddle is a versatile round appliance that's pre-seasoned and ready to use right out of the box. The round cast iron griddle is a durable cooking material that is ideal for cooking as well as heating. It features a sturdy integral ovenproof handle that helps in easy placement of removal of the griddle from the stove or oven. The griddle can be used to make your favorite pancakes, bacon and a large range of other items. The pancakes griddle is also an excellent source of nutritional iron that is beneficial.Lodge 10-1/2" Cast Iron Griddle
- Measures: 10-1/2" Diameter; 1/2"D
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use out of the box
- Sturdy integral ovenproof handles provide lifelong durability
- Cast iron is best for even heating, heat retention and is an excellent source of nutritional iron
- Cast iron is economical and durable
- Model# L9OG3