Cleaning: After cooking in your Old Mountain cookware, it can be cleaned by putting in hot water and bringing to a boil. Never use detergent to clean seasoned cookware, as it will remove the seasoning: Also, avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water. This can cause cast iron to warp or crack. After pouring out boiling water, wipe dry with a paper towel. If something sticks to the surface, dislodge it by simply using a spoon. Do not use any abrasive item to scrub cookware. Again, this can cut into seasoned surface. While pan is still warm from washing, apply a fine coating of oil or spray on all surfaces.
- Cow shaped
- 7" x 4.5"
- Fits skillets 10.5" and larger
- Pre seasoned and ready to use
- Spiral bail handle
The heirloom black patina on the Lodge Logic Cast Iron skillet eliminates the time and effort of seasoning—it's ready to use right out of the box! Lodge coats the entire surface of the skillet with a proprietary vegetable oil formula, then bakes the oil onto the utensil in a hot industrial oven. The high temperature allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the cast iron surface, creating that prized heirloom finish. Durable cast iron cookware offers superior distribution and retention of heat. Lodge Logic Cast Iron skillet features 2 pour spouts that make it easy to drain liquids.
- Pre-seasoned and ready for pancakes, omelets and more
- Assist handle for easily managing hefty loads
- Convenient pouring lip on 1 side
- Rugged cast iron
- Clean with hot water and stiff brush, dry thoroughly with towel
- Features: Pre-Seasoned
- Pan-Pot Size: 12"
- Handle Material: Cast Iron
- Protective Qualities: Heat Resistant, Warp-Proof, Corrosion Resistant, Scratch Resistant, Rust Resistant, Tarnish Resistant, Stain Resistant, Chip Resistant
- Care and Cleaning: Hand-wash Only
- Dimensions: 12.0 " W x 2.0 " D x 18.0 " H
- Weight: 7.5 Lb.
Daniel Boone would be proud to own a Lodge Camp Dutch Oven Tripod! Constructed from hot-rolled steel bar stock and galvanized chain, the tripod is ideally suited for use with Lodge Camp Dutch Ovens and Camp Ovens. Tote Bag is sold separately.
Tall Boy Tripod
- 36" chain
- 60" legs
- 1/2" bar stock
- Spill Resistant Locking Lid
- Carrying Handles
- Adjustable Cooking Settings
- 4 Quart Capacity
The Lodge 8-inch cast-iron meat rack/trivet designed for use with Lodge Dutch ovens. These are great for raising meats, pies, and other foods off pan bottom to help prevent scorching. The USA made cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly to have evenly browned foods and no buring. They are preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use. Contains one cast-iron trivet/meat rack. Nonstick, rustproof finish; hand wash only
- 8-inch cast-iron meat rack/trivet designed for use with Lodge Dutch ovens
- Raises meats, pies, and other foods off pan bottom to prevent scorching
- Cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly
- Preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- Contains one cast-iron trivet/meat rack. Nonstick, rustproof finish; hand wash only
Its good looks are only surpassed by its great performance. The Mr. Coffee SJX33GT Programmable 12-Cup Coffee Maker features a modern design to enrich the style of your kitchen. The Mr. Coffee Programmable Coffee Maker includes various features such as an on/off indicator light, removable filter basket and a brewing pause 'n serve setting. The coffee maker also features a water window to show the amount of water in the reservoir, a cord storage to prevent clutter and a brew strength selector to personalize your coffee. Finally, the BVMC-SJX33GT is compatible with a glass or thermal carafe. The thermal carafe will keep your coffee hot for hours and is great for entertaining! This coffeemaker is designed to work with the Mr. Coffee Thermal Stainless Steel Decanter DRD95 (must be purchased separately).
- Makes 12 cups of coffee
- Removable filter basket lifts out for fast and easy filling and cleaning
- Brewing pause 'n serve lets you pour a cup of coffee while the coffeemaker is still brewing
- Special cleaning cycle makes cleaning your coffeemaker quick and easy
- 2-Hour auto shut-off keeps your coffee hot for 2-hour, then automatically shuts off
Pre–seasoned and ready to use. Made of cast iron for even heating and great heat retention. Wedge pan makes 8 slices of cornbread or scones with perfect crust. Each slice measures 3.5" x 1". Has a looped handle on one side and a grip on the other. Rinse with hot water and clean with a stiff brush.
- Cast iron perch pan
- Makes 8 slices in all
- Rinse with hot water and clean with a stiff brush
- Capacity (volume): 8.0 Cu. Ft.
- Baking Dish Material: Cast Iron
- Pan-Sheet Material: Cast Iron
- Handle Material: Cast Iron
- Protective Qualities: Stain Resistant, Heat Resistant, Scratch Resistant, Corrosion Resistant, Rust Resistant, Chip Resistant, Warp-Proof, Tarnish Resistant
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean with Soap and Water
- Dimensions: 1.06 " H x 15.25 " W x 9.0 " D
- Weight: 4.5 Lb.
Lodge Dutch Ovens 4 Quart Seasoned Camping Cast Iron Dutch Oven - L10CO3: This Lodge dutch oven cast iron pot does it all outdoors! Flanged lid for hot coals inverts for use as griddle. Integral legs on oven for campfire and fireplace cooking. This Lodge camp pot and dutch oven measures 10 inches in diameter, with a depth of 3. 5 inches. 4 qt. Capacity. For more than 100 years, Lodge cast iron Cookware has been the number 1 Cast Iron Cookware in North America; and, Lodge Cookware is made in the USA.
- Made in USA
- Great cast iron dutch oven for camping
- Flanged cast iron lid inverts for use as a griddle
- Pre-Seasoned to perfection and ready for use
- Cast iron makes for superior heat retention and even heating of foods