Daniel Boone would be proud to own a Lodge Camp Dutch Oven Tripod! Constructed from hot-rolled steel bar stock and galvanized chain, the tripod is ideally suited for use with Lodge Camp Dutch Ovens and Camp Ovens. Tote Bag is sold separately.
Tall Boy Tripod
- 60" legs
- 1/2" bar stock
- 10-1/4-Inch skillet perfectly cooks steaks, pancakes, chicken, and plenty more
- Rugged cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly
- Pre-seasoned with Lodges vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- 2 Pouring lips and helper handle; loop in primary handle allows hanging
- 2-Inches deep; wash with a stiff brush and hot water; lifetime warranty
The Lodge 8-inch cast-iron meat rack/trivet designed for use with Lodge Dutch ovens. These are great for raising meats, pies, and other foods off pan bottom to help prevent scorching. The USA made cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly to have evenly browned foods and no buring. They are preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use. Contains one cast-iron trivet/meat rack. Nonstick, rustproof finish; hand wash only
- 8-inch cast-iron meat rack/trivet designed for use with Lodge Dutch ovens
- Raises meats, pies, and other foods off pan bottom to prevent scorching
- Cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly
- Preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- Contains one cast-iron trivet/meat rack. Nonstick, rustproof finish; hand wash only
This square grill pan by Lodge is sure to become your go-to camping accessory for all types of grilling. Square design offers greater surface area for cooking. Sturdy construction for years of worry-free use. Low, slanted sides makes flipping food easy. A built-in grip opposite the handle makes carrying easy. 12" x 12"
Square design for greater surface area
Sturdy construction for years of use
Low, slanted sides makes flipping easy
Grip opposite of handle makes carrying easy
- 12" x 12" cooking surface
The heirloom black patina on the Lodge Logic Cast Iron skillet eliminates the time and effort of seasoning—it's ready to use right out of the box! Lodge coats the entire surface of the skillet with a proprietary vegetable oil formula, then bakes the oil onto the utensil in a hot industrial oven. The high temperature allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the cast iron surface, creating that prized heirloom finish. Durable cast iron cookware offers superior distribution and retention of heat. Lodge Logic Cast Iron skillet features 2 pour spouts that make it easy to drain liquids.
- Pre-seasoned and ready for pancakes, omelets and more
- Assist handle for easily managing hefty loads
- Convenient pouring lip on 1 side
- Rugged cast iron
- Clean with hot water and stiff brush, dry thoroughly with towel
- Features: Pre-Seasoned
- Pan-Pot Size: 12"
- Handle Material: Cast Iron
- Protective Qualities: Heat Resistant, Warp-Proof, Corrosion Resistant, Scratch Resistant, Rust Resistant, Tarnish Resistant, Stain Resistant, Chip Resistant
- Care and Cleaning: Hand-wash Only
- Dimensions: 12.0 " W x 2.0 " D x 18.0 " H
- Weight: 7.5 Lb.
- For use on stove top or camp grill
- Assist handle
- No pouring lips
- Cast iron
- Pre-seasoned, ready to use
- Diameter: 15-1/4"
- Depth: 2-1/4"
Cleaning: After cooking in your Old Mountain cookware, it can be cleaned by putting in hot water and bringing to a boil. Never use detergent to clean seasoned cookware, as it will remove the seasoning: Also, avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water. This can cause cast iron to warp or crack. After pouring out boiling water, wipe dry with a paper towel. If something sticks to the surface, dislodge it by simply using a spoon. Do not use any abrasive item to scrub cookware. Again, this can cut into seasoned surface. While pan is still warm from washing, apply a fine coating of oil or spray on all surfaces.
- Cow shaped
- 7" x 4.5"
- Fits skillets 10.5" and larger
- Pre seasoned and ready to use
- Spiral bail handle