Daniel Boone would be proud to own a Lodge Camp Dutch Oven Tripod! Constructed from hot-rolled steel bar stock and galvanized chain, the tripod is ideally suited for use with Lodge Camp Dutch Ovens and Camp Ovens. Tote Bag is sold separately.
Tall Boy Tripod
- 36" chain
- 60" legs
- 1/2" bar stock
Logic Pre-seasoned Cast Iron Combo Cooker is a skillet, a fryer, a dutch oven, and a griddle if you flip the lid over, and its all in one! Whether you are just starting out using cast iron or are a long time collector looking to boyster their collection, this is a great buy! Dimensions: Dutch oven 3 qt, 10 1/4" diameter, 3 " depth; Shallow skillet/griddle/lid 10 1/4" diameter, 1 1/2" depth
- Includes: 10-1/4" diameter x 3" depth Deep Skillet, 10-1/4" diameter x 1-1/2" depth Shallow Skillet / Griddle, & Lid.
- 3 Quart Combo Cooker.
Put the Lodge Logic Camp Dutch Oven lid stand in hot coals then place your lid upside down on the stand for use as a griddle.
- Heavy-duty steel has a high-temperature finish
- Can also be used as a trivet to hold your hot lid
- Dimensions: 14" L x 4.5" W
Cleaning: After cooking in your Old Mountain cookware, it can be cleaned by putting in hot water and bringing to a boil. Never use detergent to clean seasoned cookware, as it will remove the seasoning: Also, avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water. This can cause cast iron to warp or crack. After pouring out boiling water, wipe dry with a paper towel. If something sticks to the surface, dislodge it by simply using a spoon. Do not use any abrasive item to scrub cookware. Again, this can cut into seasoned surface. While pan is still warm from washing, apply a fine coating of oil or spray on all surfaces.
- Cow shaped
- 7" x 4.5"
- Fits skillets 10.5" and larger
- Pre seasoned and ready to use
- Spiral bail handle
Lodge Dutch Ovens 4 Quart Seasoned Camping Cast Iron Dutch Oven - L10CO3: This Lodge dutch oven cast iron pot does it all outdoors! Flanged lid for hot coals inverts for use as griddle. Integral legs on oven for campfire and fireplace cooking. This Lodge camp pot and dutch oven measures 10 inches in diameter, with a depth of 3. 5 inches. 4 qt. Capacity. For more than 100 years, Lodge cast iron Cookware has been the number 1 Cast Iron Cookware in North America; and, Lodge Cookware is made in the USA.
- Made in USA
- Great cast iron dutch oven for camping
- Flanged cast iron lid inverts for use as a griddle
- Pre-Seasoned to perfection and ready for use
- Cast iron makes for superior heat retention and even heating of foods
- 2-slice toaster with 6-setting shade selector that ranges from light to dark
- Extra-wide slots automatically adjust to accommodate a variety of breads
- Lower bread lifter to start or raise at any time to stop toasting cycle
- Cool-touch exterior; auto shut-off; automatic toast boost; convenient crumb tray
- Toast boost lifts slices higher
- Auto shut-off
- Shade Selector
- Slide-out crumb tray
- Measures approximately 12 by 7 by 9 inches
This Retro Series™ Hot Dog Roller brings back memories of classic diners, ball games, and more with its charming 1950s design. A fun way for guests of all ages to enjoy delicious hot dogs, this unit holds up to 8 regular sized hot dogs or 4 foot-long hot dogs at one time. Featuring a convenient bun storage warmer in the canopy top, it's all you need to enjoy hot dogs anytime!Learn More