This Lodge Logic Dutch Oven Cast Iron pot does it all outdoors! Flanged lid for hot coals inverts for use as a griddle. Integral legs on oven for campfire and fireplace cooking. The Lodge camp pot and dutch oven measures 14" in diameter, with a depth of 5".
- Lodge Logic 8 Qt. Camp Dutch Oven
- Three Integral Legs Allow the Oven to be Perfectly Spaced Over Hot Coals
- Made of Cast Iron
- Portable Camp Stove Does It All
- Cooks Meats, Side Dishes or Desserts
- Unsurpassed Heat Retention
- Even Heating
- Flanged Lid Holds Charcoals in Place
- Lid Can Also Be Inverted and Used as a Griddle
- Diameter: 12"
- Depth: 5"
- Capacity: 8 Qts.
- Made in USA
The Hard Candy/Sugar Free Cotton Candy Maker transforms your favorite hard candies into fluffy, melt-in-your-mouth cotton candy. For a low-calorie treat, sugar free candies can be used. Simply plug in, turn on, pour yummy candies into the center receptacle, and start spinning colorful and tasty treats. This fanciful product is fun for the whole family and brings out the kid in everyone. People love to collect the delicate webs of cotton candy on their cones while circling the translucent pink bowl. Instantly, gatherings are transformed into carnivals and dessert time into party time!Learn More
The BUNN® Home Brewer offer quiet operation and durability, plus unmatched quality and twice the speed over other automatic drip coffee brewers.
- Deliver quality coffee brewed to the exacting standards of fine restaurants worldwide in just three minutes.
- Stainless steel tank
- Advanced sprayhead design
- Brewing system thermostat
- Vacation switch
- Hot water always available
- 800 watt tank heater, 900 watts total.
- 10 cup decanter or Thermal Carafe (with Thermal Carafe brewer only), coffee funnel, deliming spring and filters included.
- All decanter models have black or white decor. BX and NHBX models have a stainless steel trunk also. The Thermal Carafe model comes with black decor and a stainless steel trunk only.
Cleaning: After cooking in your Old Mountain cookware, it can be cleaned by putting in hot water and bringing to a boil. Never use detergent to clean seasoned cookware, as it will remove the seasoning: Also, avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water. This can cause cast iron to warp or crack. After pouring out boiling water, wipe dry with a paper towel. If something sticks to the surface, dislodge it by simply using a spoon. Do not use any abrasive item to scrub cookware. Again, this can cut into seasoned surface. While pan is still warm from washing, apply a fine coating of oil or spray on all surfaces.
- Cow shaped
- 7" x 4.5"
- Fits skillets 10.5" and larger
- Pre seasoned and ready to use
- Spiral bail handle
Take the Keurig Brewed® beverages you enjoy at home on the go, with the Keurig™ Stainless Steel Travel Mug featuring Contigo® AUTOSEAL® technology. Leak and spill-proof means you’ll never spill another drop, and convenient one-hand operation makes this the perfect travel mug for busy lifestyles. It is not compatible with the Rivo™ System.
- Fits under all Keurig® K-Cup™ and Vue® reservoir brewers
- Patented Contigo® AUTOSEAL® lid technology; press button to sip, release to seal
- Leak and spill-proof; automatically seals between sips
- Vacuum-insulated technology keeps beverages hot for 4 hours and cold for 12 hours
- Double wall stainless steel construction
- Holds up to 14 oz. with the lid on
- Dimensions: 3.5” wide x 7.8 ” tall x 2.5” base diameter
Daniel Boone would be proud to own a Lodge Camp Dutch Oven Tripod! Constructed from hot-rolled steel bar stock and galvanized chain, the tripod is ideally suited for use with Lodge Camp Dutch Ovens and Camp Ovens. Tote Bag is sold separately.
Tall Boy Tripod
- 36" chain
- 60" legs
- 1/2" bar stock