This Water Filter Cartridge Refill pack includes two replacement filters for your Keurig® Water Filter Starter Kit accessory (sold separately). Simply place a cartridge into the Water Filter Assembly and insert into your water reservoir. For best results, replace your water filter cartridge every 2 months or 60 tank refills. For use exclusively with the following Keurig K-Cup® and Vue™ Brewers purchased after August 2007: Elite B40, Classic B44, Ultra B50, Signature B60, Special Edition B60, Ultimate B66, Platinum B70, Select B77, Platinum Plus B79, B150, OfficePRO® Premier B155, V600 and V700. It is not compatible with the Rivo™ System. Learn More
Daniel Boone would be proud to own a Lodge Camp Dutch Oven Tripod! Constructed from hot-rolled steel bar stock and galvanized chain, the tripod is ideally suited for use with Lodge Camp Dutch Ovens and Camp Ovens. Tote Bag is sold separately.
Tall Boy Tripod
- 36" chain
- 60" legs
- 1/2" bar stock
This Lodge Logic Dutch Oven Cast Iron pot does it all outdoors! Flanged lid for hot coals inverts for use as a griddle. Integral legs on oven for campfire and fireplace cooking. The Lodge camp pot and dutch oven measures 14" in diameter, with a depth of 5".
- Lodge Logic 8 Qt. Camp Dutch Oven
- Three Integral Legs Allow the Oven to be Perfectly Spaced Over Hot Coals
- Made of Cast Iron
- Portable Camp Stove Does It All
- Cooks Meats, Side Dishes or Desserts
- Unsurpassed Heat Retention
- Even Heating
- Flanged Lid Holds Charcoals in Place
- Lid Can Also Be Inverted and Used as a Griddle
- Diameter: 12"
- Depth: 5"
- Capacity: 8 Qts.
- Made in USA
The Lodge Logic Dutch Oven with Spiral Bail and Iron Cover provides quality slow cooking on all your camping excursions. The oven is produced with high-quality standards and features an iron cover and a spiral bail handle for easy transportation. Its 5-qt. capacity is ideal for simmering your favorite stew or slow cooking pork.
- L12DO3 - 9 qt. 13-1/4" dia., 4-4/4" depth.
- Features self basting lid and spiral easy grip bail handle.
- Ideal for camp or hearth cooking
- Capacity: 7 Quart
- Made in USA
- 5-qt. and 7-qt. capacity
- Spiral bail handle for easy transportation
- Durable cast-iron construction
- Pre Seasoned and Ready to Use
- Shape of a rooster
- Spiral bail handle
- Fits in 10 1/2 inch skillets and larger
This Meat Slicer is perfect for home use. It has a cast steel base with aluminum die-cast housing. It slices fruits, vegetables, cheese and meat from deli-thin up to .6" thick. Will output up to 130 Watt Under Load and is 80 Watt UL Certified.
- Our Meat Slicer Stainless steel 7-1/2" blade spins at 110 RPM.
- Large 7-1/2" x 6-1/2 carriage tray.
- Detachable hand guard/ meat pusher.
- The Meat Slicer unit comes with rubber feet. 15"L x 10"W x 10"H. 110V.
- 1 year warranty.
- UL approved.
The Lodge 8-inch cast-iron meat rack/trivet designed for use with Lodge Dutch ovens. These are great for raising meats, pies, and other foods off pan bottom to help prevent scorching. The USA made cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly to have evenly browned foods and no buring. They are preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use. Contains one cast-iron trivet/meat rack. Nonstick, rustproof finish; hand wash only
- 8-inch cast-iron meat rack/trivet designed for use with Lodge Dutch ovens
- Raises meats, pies, and other foods off pan bottom to prevent scorching
- Cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly
- Preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- Contains one cast-iron trivet/meat rack. Nonstick, rustproof finish; hand wash only
The Elite Collection includes an Elite Brewing System and three boxes of K-Cup® portion packs: Caribou Blend Coffee, Newman’s Own Organics® Special Blend Extra Bold Coffee, and Green Mountain Coffee® Breakfast Blend Coffee.
The Elite Brewing System brews a perfect cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage in under one minute at the touch of a button. With the choice of two cup sizes, the Elite brewer offers a removable drip tray to accommodate travel mugs. Plus, it includes a bonus 12 count K-Cup® variety box.
To view product reviews on products included in this bundle, please refer to the product pages.
- Choice of 2 cup sizes (8 oz. and 10 oz.)
- Removable 48 oz. water reservoir
- Quiet-Brew Technology®
- Energy Savings Mode – Auto Off
- UL Listed: Household use only
- Power: 1,500 Watts
- Voltage: 120VAC / 60Hz
- Weight: 12 lbs. empty
- Dimensions: 13.0"H x 9.8"W x 13.3"D
Cleaning: After cooking in your Old Mountain cookware, it can be cleaned by putting in hot water and bringing to a boil. Never use detergent to clean seasoned cookware, as it will remove the seasoning: Also, avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water. This can cause cast iron to warp or crack. After pouring out boiling water, wipe dry with a paper towel. If something sticks to the surface, dislodge it by simply using a spoon. Do not use any abrasive item to scrub cookware. Again, this can cut into seasoned surface. While pan is still warm from washing, apply a fine coating of oil or spray on all surfaces.
- Cow shaped
- 7" x 4.5"
- Fits skillets 10.5" and larger
- Pre seasoned and ready to use
- Spiral bail handle