Cleaning: After cooking in your Old Mountain cookware, it can be cleaned by putting in hot water and bringing to a boil. Never use detergent to clean seasoned cookware, as it will remove the seasoning: Also, avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water. This can cause cast iron to warp or crack. After pouring out boiling water, wipe dry with a paper towel. If something sticks to the surface, dislodge it by simply using a spoon. Do not use any abrasive item to scrub cookware. Again, this can cut into seasoned surface. While pan is still warm from washing, apply a fine coating of oil or spray on all surfaces.
- Cow shaped
- 7" x 4.5"
- Fits skillets 10.5" and larger
- Pre seasoned and ready to use
- Spiral bail handle
- Spill Resistant Locking Lid
- Carrying Handles
- Adjustable Cooking Settings
- 4 Quart Capacity
- Extra tall for opening large cans
- Twist-off cutting lever for easy cleaning
- Knife sharpener
- Cord storage
The K350 brewer features revolutionary Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology™, designed to read the lid of each K-Cup™ or K-Carafe™ pack to brew the perfect beverage every time. There’s even a separate setting for specialty beverages such as hot cocoa, chai and mochas. The K350 series brewer allows you to brew a 4-cup carafe with the same ease and convenience of brewing a single-serve cup, all at the touch of a button. It’s so smart, and so simple! And nothing like a typical coffee maker!
- Brews a K-Cup® Pack
- Brews a K-Carafe™ Pack
- Voltage/Wattage: 120 V / 60Hz / 1470W
- 9 brew sizes
- 4-30 oz.
- 60 oz. water reservoir
- Auto OFF
- Touch display
- Strength control
- Keurig 2.0 Brewing Technology™
- 4-cup starter carafe
- 4 K-Carafe™ packs:
- Green Mountain Coffee® Breakfast Blend
- Green Mountain Coffee® French Roast
- Green Mountain Coffee® French Vanilla
- The Original Donut Shop® Regular
- 6 K-Cup® packs:
- The Original Donut Shop® Regular Extra Bold
- Green Mountain Coffee® Hazelnut
- Green Mountain Coffee® Nantucket Blend®
- Barista Prima Coffeehouse® Italian Roast
- Starbucks® Pike Place® Roast
- Celestial Seasonings® English Breakfast Tea
- 2.0 Water Filter Starter Kit with one filter
This square grill pan by Lodge is sure to become your go-to camping accessory for all types of grilling. Square design offers greater surface area for cooking. Sturdy construction for years of worry-free use. Low, slanted sides makes flipping food easy. A built-in grip opposite the handle makes carrying easy. 12" x 12"
Square design for greater surface area
Sturdy construction for years of use
Low, slanted sides makes flipping easy
Grip opposite of handle makes carrying easy
- 12" x 12" cooking surface
The BUNN® Home Brewer offer quiet operation and durability, plus unmatched quality and twice the speed over other automatic drip coffee brewers.
- Deliver quality coffee brewed to the exacting standards of fine restaurants worldwide in just three minutes.
- Stainless steel tank
- Advanced sprayhead design
- Brewing system thermostat
- Vacation switch
- Hot water always available
- 800 watt tank heater, 900 watts total.
- 10 cup decanter or Thermal Carafe (with Thermal Carafe brewer only), coffee funnel, deliming spring and filters included.
- All decanter models have black or white decor. BX and NHBX models have a stainless steel trunk also. The Thermal Carafe model comes with black decor and a stainless steel trunk only.
The Lodge Logic Dutch Oven with Spiral Bail and Iron Cover provides quality slow cooking on all your camping excursions. The oven is produced with high-quality standards and features an iron cover and a spiral bail handle for easy transportation. Its 5-qt. capacity is ideal for simmering your favorite stew or slow cooking pork.
- L12DO3 - 9 qt. 13-1/4" dia., 4-4/4" depth.
- Features self basting lid and spiral easy grip bail handle.
- Ideal for camp or hearth cooking
- Capacity: 7 Quart
- Made in USA
- 5-qt. and 7-qt. capacity
- Spiral bail handle for easy transportation
- Durable cast-iron construction
Our economy model offers the same performance as our larger units at a value price point.
- On/off switch
- Adjustable Thermostat 105 °F to 165 °F
- 4-inch fan, 220 watts
- Unit Dimensions: 6-1/2 H x 13 W x 16-1/4 D (inches)
- Shipping weight: 8 lbs.
Available in Black only.
*May be plugged into a switchable power strip.Learn More
- Pre Seasoned and Ready to Use
- Shape of a rooster
- Spiral bail handle
- Fits in 10 1/2 inch skillets and larger
Make pizza the way you like it! The Presto Pizzazz Pizza Oven cooks fresh, frozen, regular, or rising crust pizza to perfection. With no preheating, the Pizzazz takes frozen pizza from freezer to perfect in minutes. While ordinary ovens are heating, you're eating. The top and bottom heating elements can be selected independently for pizza baked-to-order. Make toppings as bubbly and crusts as crispy as you like. The rotating tray continually turns the pizza to assure even baking - top and bottom.Learn More