- 7-1/2" x 4-1/2", Round, Cast Iron Grill Press
- Cool grip spiral handle.
- Hammered finish.
- Pre Seasoned and Ready to Use
- Shape of a rooster
- Spiral bail handle
- Fits in 10 1/2 inch skillets and larger
Cleaning: After cooking in your Old Mountain cookware, it can be cleaned by putting in hot water and bringing to a boil. Never use detergent to clean seasoned cookware, as it will remove the seasoning: Also, avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water. This can cause cast iron to warp or crack. After pouring out boiling water, wipe dry with a paper towel. If something sticks to the surface, dislodge it by simply using a spoon. Do not use any abrasive item to scrub cookware. Again, this can cut into seasoned surface. While pan is still warm from washing, apply a fine coating of oil or spray on all surfaces.
- Cow shaped
- 7" x 4.5"
- Fits skillets 10.5" and larger
- Pre seasoned and ready to use
- Spiral bail handle
- 2-slice toaster with 6-setting shade selector that ranges from light to dark
- Extra-wide slots automatically adjust to accommodate a variety of breads
- Lower bread lifter to start or raise at any time to stop toasting cycle
- Cool-touch exterior; auto shut-off; automatic toast boost; convenient crumb tray
- Toast boost lifts slices higher
- Auto shut-off
- Shade Selector
- Slide-out crumb tray
- Measures approximately 12 by 7 by 9 inches
This Water Filter Cartridge Refill pack includes two replacement filters for your Keurig® Water Filter Starter Kit accessory (sold separately). Simply place a cartridge into the Water Filter Assembly and insert into your water reservoir. For best results, replace your water filter cartridge every 2 months or 60 tank refills. For use exclusively with the following Keurig K-Cup® and Vue™ Brewers purchased after August 2007: Elite B40, Classic B44, Ultra B50, Signature B60, Special Edition B60, Ultimate B66, Platinum B70, Select B77, Platinum Plus B79, B150, OfficePRO® Premier B155, V600 and V700. It is not compatible with the Rivo™ System. Learn More
The Lodge 10-1/2" Cast Iron Griddle is a versatile round appliance that's pre-seasoned and ready to use right out of the box. The round cast iron griddle is a durable cooking material that is ideal for cooking as well as heating. It features a sturdy integral ovenproof handle that helps in easy placement of removal of the griddle from the stove or oven. The griddle can be used to make your favorite pancakes, bacon and a large range of other items. The pancakes griddle is also an excellent source of nutritional iron that is beneficial.Lodge 10-1/2" Cast Iron Griddle
- Measures: 10-1/2" Diameter; 1/2"D
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use out of the box
- Sturdy integral ovenproof handles provide lifelong durability
- Cast iron is best for even heating, heat retention and is an excellent source of nutritional iron
- Cast iron is economical and durable
- Model# L9OG3
This handy pan produces seven perfect cornsticks shaped like ears of corn. Serve this traditional favorite with soups, stews and chili. Constructed of durable cast iron, this pan is pre-seasoned and ready to use right out of the box. Cast iron is best for even heating, heat retention and is an excellent source of nutritional iron.
- Measures: 12" x 5-1/2"
- Makes seven cornsticks shaped like ears of corn
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Sturdy integral, ovenproof handles provide lifelong durability