Cleaning: After cooking in your Old Mountain cookware, it can be cleaned by putting in hot water and bringing to a boil. Never use detergent to clean seasoned cookware, as it will remove the seasoning: Also, avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water. This can cause cast iron to warp or crack. After pouring out boiling water, wipe dry with a paper towel. If something sticks to the surface, dislodge it by simply using a spoon. Do not use any abrasive item to scrub cookware. Again, this can cut into seasoned surface. While pan is still warm from washing, apply a fine coating of oil or spray on all surfaces.
- Cow shaped
- 7" x 4.5"
- Fits skillets 10.5" and larger
- Pre seasoned and ready to use
- Spiral bail handle
This handy pan produces seven perfect cornsticks shaped like ears of corn. Serve this traditional favorite with soups, stews and chili. Constructed of durable cast iron, this pan is pre-seasoned and ready to use right out of the box. Cast iron is best for even heating, heat retention and is an excellent source of nutritional iron.
- Measures: 12" x 5-1/2"
- Makes seven cornsticks shaped like ears of corn
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Sturdy integral, ovenproof handles provide lifelong durability
This handy kit contains everything a home cotton candy maker needs. With an assortment of paper cones plus 8-ounce flossing sugars (in two flavors), the user will have enough supplies for even the hungriest carnival kids or picnic pals.
- Refill kit designed for use with all cotton-candy makers
- Provides enough paper cones for 24 servings
- 8-ounce packet of blue raspberry flossing sugar
- 8-ounce packet of pink vanilla flossing sugar
- Measures 15-1/2 by 2-1/2 by 4-1/2 inches
Put the Lodge Logic Camp Dutch Oven lid stand in hot coals then place your lid upside down on the stand for use as a griddle.
- Heavy-duty steel has a high-temperature finish
- Can also be used as a trivet to hold your hot lid
Ceramic non-stick 10 inch frying pan that allows you to broil, bake, braise, fry, steam or saute.
- 10 inch frying pan
- Cook without oil, butter or grease
- Stay-cool handle
- Ptfe-free pan
AS SEEN ON TV!!Learn More
This is a versatile deep round skillet that's pre-seasoned and ready to use right out of the box. Cast iron is the most durable cooking material available, is best for even heating, heat retention and is an excellent source of nutritional iron. Great for cooking a variety of foods.
- For use on stove top or BBQ grill
- Pouring lips
- Cast iron
- Pre-seasoned, ready to use
- Diameter: 8"
- Depth: 1-3/4"
- 10-1/4-Inch skillet perfectly cooks steaks, pancakes, chicken, and plenty more
- Rugged cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly
- Pre-seasoned with Lodges vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- 2 Pouring lips and helper handle; loop in primary handle allows hanging
- 2-Inches deep; wash with a stiff brush and hot water; lifetime warranty
The Lodge 8-inch cast-iron meat rack/trivet designed for use with Lodge Dutch ovens. These are great for raising meats, pies, and other foods off pan bottom to help prevent scorching. The USA made cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly to have evenly browned foods and no buring. They are preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use. Contains one cast-iron trivet/meat rack. Nonstick, rustproof finish; hand wash only
- 8-inch cast-iron meat rack/trivet designed for use with Lodge Dutch ovens
- Raises meats, pies, and other foods off pan bottom to prevent scorching
- Cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly
- Preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- Contains one cast-iron trivet/meat rack. Nonstick, rustproof finish; hand wash only