This Water Filter Cartridge Refill pack includes two replacement filters for your Keurig® Water Filter Starter Kit accessory (sold separately). Simply place a cartridge into the Water Filter Assembly and insert into your water reservoir. For best results, replace your water filter cartridge every 2 months or 60 tank refills. For use exclusively with the following Keurig K-Cup® and Vue™ Brewers purchased after August 2007: Elite B40, Classic B44, Ultra B50, Signature B60, Special Edition B60, Ultimate B66, Platinum B70, Select B77, Platinum Plus B79, B150, OfficePRO® Premier B155, V600 and V700. It is not compatible with the Rivo™ System. Learn More
The Lodge 8-inch cast-iron meat rack/trivet designed for use with Lodge Dutch ovens. These are great for raising meats, pies, and other foods off pan bottom to help prevent scorching. The USA made cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly to have evenly browned foods and no buring. They are preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use. Contains one cast-iron trivet/meat rack. Nonstick, rustproof finish; hand wash only
- 8-inch cast-iron meat rack/trivet designed for use with Lodge Dutch ovens
- Raises meats, pies, and other foods off pan bottom to prevent scorching
- Cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly
- Preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- Contains one cast-iron trivet/meat rack. Nonstick, rustproof finish; hand wash only
This is a versatile deep round skillet that's pre-seasoned and ready to use right out of the box. Cast iron is the most durable cooking material available, is best for even heating, heat retention and is an excellent source of nutritional iron. Great for cooking a variety of foods.
- For use on stove top or BBQ grill
- Pouring lips
- Cast iron
- Pre-seasoned, ready to use
- Diameter: 8"
- Depth: 1-3/4"
Cleaning: After cooking in your Old Mountain cookware, it can be cleaned by putting in hot water and bringing to a boil. Never use detergent to clean seasoned cookware, as it will remove the seasoning: Also, avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water. This can cause cast iron to warp or crack. After pouring out boiling water, wipe dry with a paper towel. If something sticks to the surface, dislodge it by simply using a spoon. Do not use any abrasive item to scrub cookware. Again, this can cut into seasoned surface. While pan is still warm from washing, apply a fine coating of oil or spray on all surfaces.
- Cow shaped
- 7" x 4.5"
- Fits skillets 10.5" and larger
- Pre seasoned and ready to use
- Spiral bail handle
- Assures perfect coffee extraction.
- Hermetically sealed for sanitation.
- Provides a handy storage package.
- Pre Seasoned and Ready to Use
- Shape of a rooster
- Spiral bail handle
- Fits in 10 1/2 inch skillets and larger