- Extra tall for opening large cans
- Twist-off cutting lever for easy cleaning
- Knife sharpener
- Cord storage
Brew any coffee you want with single-cup convenience! Simply use your own gourmet ground coffee in your Keurig® K-Cup® System with the MY K-CUP® reusable filter. Filter basket, filter holder and lid are included. The MY K-CUP® is compatible with all Keurig® K-Cup® brewers except OfficePRO™, B155, and all other commercial brewers. It is not compatible with the Vue® System or the Rivo™ System. Learn More
Starbucks started roasting coffee in 1971. And today, with more than 15,000 stores in 50 countries, they continually strive to bring both heritage and an exceptional experience to life with every cup.
Starbucks sources only the highest-quality arabica beans and roasts them to their exacting standards-perfected through 40 years of roasting experience. Making the perfect cup for every coffee lover is at the heart of the Starbucks philosophy. And now it’s even easier to re-create this experience at home. The world’s finest coffee has been specially ground and packaged for easy single-cup brewing. It’s the coffee you love from Starbucks, now designed for making a perfect cup in less than a minute.
K-CUP® COFFEE. Forty years of coffee-roasting expertise inspired Starbucks master roasters to perfect Starbucks Blonde Roast--a lighter, gentler take on the Starbucks Roast. Roasting this blend of specially chosen Latin American beans for a shorter time allows the delicate nuances of soft cocoa and lightly toasted nuts to blossom. Flavorful without being overly bold, this coffee brews a delightfully gracious cup that’s perfect for welcoming friends or greeting a new day.Learn More
- 2-slice toaster with 6-setting shade selector that ranges from light to dark
- Extra-wide slots automatically adjust to accommodate a variety of breads
- Lower bread lifter to start or raise at any time to stop toasting cycle
- Cool-touch exterior; auto shut-off; automatic toast boost; convenient crumb tray
- Measures approximately 12 by 7 by 9 inches
This handy pan produces seven perfect cornsticks shaped like ears of corn. Serve this traditional favorite with soups, stews and chili. Constructed of durable cast iron, this pan is pre-seasoned and ready to use right out of the box. Cast iron is best for even heating, heat retention and is an excellent source of nutritional iron.
- Measures: 12" x 5-1/2"
- Makes seven cornsticks shaped like ears of corn
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Sturdy integral, ovenproof handles provide lifelong durability