Regular Price: $79.99
Special Price: $59.99
The Country Trails Food Slicer is 8.7 inches and is a 180 watt, heavy duty slicer, with a professional quality die-cast aluminum housing.
- Powerful 180 watt AC motor
- 8.7 inch Diameter Stainless Steel Blade
- Premium Coated Steel and Die-Cast Aluminum Housing
- Side Built-In Thickness Adjustable System
- Professional Quality Die-Cast Aluminum Housing
- Sliding Meat Tray Glides Effortlessly on Polished Street Rail
- Large Easy-To-Read Thickness Dial Adjusts From Wafer-Thin Up To .6" Thick
- Rubber Feet Secure Unit to Any Flat Surface
- 8-5/8" Stainless Steel Blade
- Large 7-3/8" x 6-1/4" Stainless Steel Sliding Meat Tray
- Quick Released Carriage for Easy Cleanup
- Quick-Release Food Tray
- Slice Up 9/16" (15mm) Thick
This Lodge Logic Dutch Oven Cast Iron pot does it all outdoors! Flanged lid for hot coals inverts for use as a griddle. Integral legs on oven for campfire and fireplace cooking. The Lodge camp pot and dutch oven measures 14" in diameter, with a depth of 5".
- Lodge Logic 8 Qt. Camp Dutch Oven
- Three Integral Legs Allow the Oven to be Perfectly Spaced Over Hot Coals
- Made of Cast Iron
- Portable Camp Stove Does It All
- Cooks Meats, Side Dishes or Desserts
- Unsurpassed Heat Retention
- Even Heating
- Flanged Lid Holds Charcoals in Place
- Lid Can Also Be Inverted and Used as a Griddle
- Diameter: 12"
- Depth: 5"
- Capacity: 8 Qts.
- Made in USA
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Stainless steel tank
- Advanced sprayhead design
- Brewing system thermostat
- Vacation switch
- Hot water always available
- Patented sprayhead design improves coffee flavor extraction
- Brews 10 cups of perfect coffee in 3 minutes
Celebrate Camp Chef's 25th Anniversary with this commemorative cast iron set. This limited edition set includes a 6 quart 12" dutch oven, 12" cast iron skillet, and interchangeable lid.
- True Seasoned Finish cast iron
- Dual pour spouts
- Comfort design handle
- Legs on bottom of dutch oven
- Helper handle to provide support while carrying or pouring
- Interchangeable lid
- Dutch Oven Cooking Guide
- 6 quart 12" dutch oven
- 12" cast iron skillet
- Interchangeable lid
- Loop side handles make this 17" skillet easy to handle.
- It's seasoned and ready to use.
- It conducts heat evenly with no hot-spots and maintains heat for efficiency and cooking control.
- 17" Diameter, 2-3/4" Depth
- Reversible Double Pane Glass Door with Black Frame
- Recessed Handle
- Two Black Shelves (1 Large / 1 Small)
- Full Range Temperature Control
- Black Liner
Specifications Capacity 1.9 Cubic Feet Installation Type Free Standing Color Black Voltage 120 Volts Product Dimensions 17.5 x 18.8 x 20.8 inches Product Weight 38.4 lbs.
FoodSaver® GameSaver® Deluxe appliance comes with all items needed to get started today! FoodSaver® GameSaver® Deluxe gives you features found in our top line appliances, like Built-in Roll Holder and Cutter and 2-Level Seal Control. The Easy-clean Drip Tray makes cleanup from game meats and fish a snap, and Hands-free Operation makes it easy for anyone to vacuum package. The touchpad control and CrushFree™ Instant Seal provides even further ease of use. The GameSaver® Deluxe Plus works with all FoodSaver® accessories, including Canisters, Bottle Stoppers, Universal Lids and Jar Sealers.
- 1 – 8” x 10’ FoodSaver® Roll
- 1 – 11” x 10’ FoodSaver®
- 5 – Quart Size FoodSaver® Bags
- 5 – Gallon Size FoodSaver® Bags
- Accessory Hose
- Hose Storage Clips
- Pre-Treated Cast iron Camp Dutch Oven
- Capacity: 9 quart 13 - 1/4 diameter
- Depth 4 - 3/4 depth
- 9 quarts = 36 cups
- Wire Bail Handle
Regular Price: $49.99
Special Price: $44.99
Procter Silex Roaster Oven is big enough to cook an 18-pound turkey and does everything your traditional oven can do - - and more: bakes, roasts, cooks, steams and slow cooks. This 18-quart electric roaster oven is a truly convenient multifunctional appliance. It's like having a second oven.
The Procter Silex roaster oven is perfect for family gatherings, graduations, holiday parties, or any time you are cooking for a large group. This convenient countertop appliance frees up your oven for other items. Or use the roaster oven as a second oven in the family room, on the porch, in your cabin. Better yet, take it with you for group gatherings outside your home.
- Roast pot roast, pork roast, and whole chickens.
- Bake cookies, cakes, pies, quiche, casserole dishes.
- Steam/poach vegetables, seafood, poultry.
- Slow cook soups, stews, less tender cuts of meat.
- Lift-out rack is perfect for removing large items from the oven.
- Removable pan for easy cleanup.
- Oven-type temperature settings for baking or roasting.
- Lid rest.
- Entire unit is easy to handle, easy to clean, and easy to store.
- Energy-efficient operation doesn't heat up the kitchen.