This Lodge Logic Dutch Oven Cast Iron pot does it all outdoors! Flanged lid for hot coals inverts for use as a griddle. Integral legs on oven for campfire and fireplace cooking. The Lodge camp pot and dutch oven measures 14" in diameter, with a depth of 5".
- Lodge Logic 8 Qt. Camp Dutch Oven
- Three Integral Legs Allow the Oven to be Perfectly Spaced Over Hot Coals
- Made of Cast Iron
- Portable Camp Stove Does It All
- Cooks Meats, Side Dishes or Desserts
- Unsurpassed Heat Retention
- Even Heating
- Flanged Lid Holds Charcoals in Place
- Lid Can Also Be Inverted and Used as a Griddle
- Diameter: 12"
- Depth: 5"
- Capacity: 8 Qts.
- Made in USA
- Loop side handles make this 17" skillet easy to handle.
- It's seasoned and ready to use.
- It conducts heat evenly with no hot-spots and maintains heat for efficiency and cooking control.
- 17" Diameter, 2-3/4" Depth
This Old Fashioned Kettle Popcorn Maker™ is a convenient, tabletop-sized party pleaser. It makes delicious, kettle-cooked popcorn for everyone to enjoy in just minutes! A small replica of the vintage vendor carts of the early 1900’s, this unit includes a measuring cup and pops up to 10 cups of popcorn per batch.
19 x 10.5 x 12.5 inchesLearn More