Cooks turkeys up to 14 lbs. in 31⁄2-4 minutes per pound, using one-third less oil than traditional turkey fryers, resulting in a healthier meal that tastes great. Made with a porcelain-coated inner pot for quick clean-up.
Specifications Watts 1650 Watts Thermostat Yes Digital Timer No Drain Valve Yes Turkey Size 14 lbs. (max) Stainless Steel Construction Yes Basket Type Chrome-coated Wire Dimensions (inches) 15.43" L x 15.35" W x 13.66" H
This Meat Slicer is perfect for home use. It has a cast steel base with aluminum die-cast housing. It slices fruits, vegetables, cheese and meat from deli-thin up to .6" thick. Will output up to 130 Watt Under Load and is 80 Watt UL Certified.
- Our Meat Slicer Stainless steel 7-1/2" blade spins at 110 RPM.
- Large 7-1/2" x 6-1/2 carriage tray.
- Detachable hand guard/ meat pusher.
- The Meat Slicer unit comes with rubber feet. 15"L x 10"W x 10"H. 110V.
- 1 year warranty.
- UL approved.
Free up space in the oven when cooking large meals with the Sportsman 18 Quart Roaster Oven. Cook large meals without heating up the kitchen during warm months. Use the Sportsman 18 Quart Roaster Oven for cooking and serving large families meals during holidays and reunions, potlucks, church groups and more.
The removable enamel roasting pan and steel roasting rack make it easier to clean, and an adjustable temperature from 150 to 450 degrees F lets you confidently cook turkey, pork loin, or beef roasts to safe and correct temperatures. A contemporary stainless steel finish looks good sitting on the counter, and the high domed cover makes for faster, moister dishes.
- Cook roasts, turkeys, and other large meals
- Great for cooking and serving large families meals during holidays and reunions, potlucks, church groups and more
- Removable enamel roasting pan and steel roasting rack for easier cleaning
- Adjustable temperature from 150 to 450 degrees F
- Stainless steel finish with high domed cover for fast, moist cooking