Ovens - Toasters
When the occasion calls for a large entree, cook it in the 22 Quart Roaster Oven instead of your main oven. Great for any Holiday or Family Gathering. As it roasts, meat is surrounded with steam for moist, flavorful results that always get compliments.
- Great for turkeys up to 24 lbs.*
- Doubles your oven space — perfect for the holidays
- Roasts, bakes, cooks & serves
- Removable pan for easy cleanup
- Easy lift-out rack
Cooks turkeys up to 14 lbs. in 31⁄2-4 minutes per pound, using one-third less oil than traditional turkey fryers, resulting in a healthier meal that tastes great. Made with a porcelain-coated inner pot for quick clean-up.
Specifications Watts 1650 Watts Thermostat Yes Digital Timer No Drain Valve Yes Turkey Size 14 lbs. (max) Stainless Steel Construction Yes Basket Type Chrome-coated Wire Dimensions (inches) 15.43" L x 15.35" W x 13.66" H
- 2-slice toaster with 6-setting shade selector that ranges from light to dark
- Extra-wide slots automatically adjust to accommodate a variety of breads
- Lower bread lifter to start or raise at any time to stop toasting cycle
- Cool-touch exterior; auto shut-off; automatic toast boost; convenient crumb tray
- Toast boost lifts slices higher
- Auto shut-off
- Shade Selector
- Slide-out crumb tray
- Measures approximately 12 by 7 by 9 inches
Free up space in the oven when cooking large meals with the Sportsman 18 Quart Roaster Oven. Cook large meals without heating up the kitchen during warm months. Use the Sportsman 18 Quart Roaster Oven for cooking and serving large families meals during holidays and reunions, potlucks, church groups and more.
The removable enamel roasting pan and steel roasting rack make it easier to clean, and an adjustable temperature from 150 to 450 degrees F lets you confidently cook turkey, pork loin, or beef roasts to safe and correct temperatures. A contemporary stainless steel finish looks good sitting on the counter, and the high domed cover makes for faster, moister dishes.
- Cook roasts, turkeys, and other large meals
- Great for cooking and serving large families meals during holidays and reunions, potlucks, church groups and more
- Removable enamel roasting pan and steel roasting rack for easier cleaning
- Adjustable temperature from 150 to 450 degrees F
- Stainless steel finish with high domed cover for fast, moist cooking
Procter Silex Roaster Oven is big enough to cook an 18-pound turkey and does everything your traditional oven can do - - and more: bakes, roasts, cooks, steams and slow cooks. This 18-quart electric roaster oven is a truly convenient multifunctional appliance. It's like having a second oven.
The Procter Silex roaster oven is perfect for family gatherings, graduations, holiday parties, or any time you are cooking for a large group. This convenient countertop appliance frees up your oven for other items. Or use the roaster oven as a second oven in the family room, on the porch, in your cabin. Better yet, take it with you for group gatherings outside your home.
- Roast pot roast, pork roast, and whole chickens.
- Bake cookies, cakes, pies, quiche, casserole dishes.
- Steam/poach vegetables, seafood, poultry.
- Slow cook soups, stews, less tender cuts of meat.
- Lift-out rack is perfect for removing large items from the oven.
- Removable pan for easy cleanup.
- Oven-type temperature settings for baking or roasting.
- Lid rest.
- Entire unit is easy to handle, easy to clean, and easy to store.
- Energy-efficient operation doesn't heat up the kitchen.