Pans - Skillets
This Lodge Logic Dutch Oven Cast Iron pot does it all outdoors! Flanged lid for hot coals inverts for use as a griddle. Integral legs on oven for campfire and fireplace cooking. The Lodge camp pot and dutch oven measures 14" in diameter, with a depth of 5".
- Lodge Logic 8 Qt. Camp Dutch Oven
- Three Integral Legs Allow the Oven to be Perfectly Spaced Over Hot Coals
- Made of Cast Iron
- Portable Camp Stove Does It All
- Cooks Meats, Side Dishes or Desserts
- Unsurpassed Heat Retention
- Even Heating
- Flanged Lid Holds Charcoals in Place
- Lid Can Also Be Inverted and Used as a Griddle
- Diameter: 12"
- Depth: 5"
- Capacity: 8 Qts.
- Made in USA
Daniel Boone would be proud to own a Lodge Camp Dutch Oven Tripod! Constructed from hot-rolled steel bar stock and galvanized chain, the tripod is ideally suited for use with Lodge Camp Dutch Ovens and Camp Ovens. Tote Bag is sold separately.
Tall Boy Tripod
- 36" chain
- 60" legs
- 1/2" bar stock
Put the Lodge Logic Camp Dutch Oven lid stand in hot coals then place your lid upside down on the stand for use as a griddle.
- Heavy-duty steel has a high-temperature finish
- Can also be used as a trivet to hold your hot lid
- Dimensions: 14" L x 4.5" W
Logic Pre-seasoned Cast Iron Combo Cooker is a skillet, a fryer, a dutch oven, and a griddle if you flip the lid over, and its all in one! Whether you are just starting out using cast iron or are a long time collector looking to boyster their collection, this is a great buy! Dimensions: Dutch oven 3 qt, 10 1/4" diameter, 3 " depth; Shallow skillet/griddle/lid 10 1/4" diameter, 1 1/2" depth
- Includes: 10-1/4" diameter x 3" depth Deep Skillet, 10-1/4" diameter x 1-1/2" depth Shallow Skillet / Griddle, & Lid.
- 3 Quart Combo Cooker.
Cleaning: After cooking in your Old Mountain cookware, it can be cleaned by putting in hot water and bringing to a boil. Never use detergent to clean seasoned cookware, as it will remove the seasoning: Also, avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water. This can cause cast iron to warp or crack. After pouring out boiling water, wipe dry with a paper towel. If something sticks to the surface, dislodge it by simply using a spoon. Do not use any abrasive item to scrub cookware. Again, this can cut into seasoned surface. While pan is still warm from washing, apply a fine coating of oil or spray on all surfaces.
- Cow shaped
- 7" x 4.5"
- Fits skillets 10.5" and larger
- Pre seasoned and ready to use
- Spiral bail handle
This Old Fashioned Kettle Popcorn Maker™ is a convenient, tabletop-sized party pleaser. It makes delicious, kettle-cooked popcorn for everyone to enjoy in just minutes! A small replica of the vintage vendor carts of the early 1900’s, this unit includes a measuring cup and pops up to 10 cups of popcorn per batch.
19 x 10.5 x 12.5 inchesLearn More
The Lodge 8-inch cast-iron meat rack/trivet designed for use with Lodge Dutch ovens. These are great for raising meats, pies, and other foods off pan bottom to help prevent scorching. The USA made cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly to have evenly browned foods and no buring. They are preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use. Contains one cast-iron trivet/meat rack. Nonstick, rustproof finish; hand wash only
- 8-inch cast-iron meat rack/trivet designed for use with Lodge Dutch ovens
- Raises meats, pies, and other foods off pan bottom to prevent scorching
- Cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly
- Preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- Contains one cast-iron trivet/meat rack. Nonstick, rustproof finish; hand wash only
The Lodge Logic Dutch Oven with Spiral Bail and Iron Cover provides quality slow cooking on all your camping excursions. The oven is produced with high-quality standards and features an iron cover and a spiral bail handle for easy transportation. Its 5-qt. capacity is ideal for simmering your favorite stew or slow cooking pork.
- L12DO3 - 9 qt. 13-1/4" dia., 4-4/4" depth.
- Features self basting lid and spiral easy grip bail handle.
- Ideal for camp or hearth cooking
- Capacity: 7 Quart
- Made in USA
- 5-qt. and 7-qt. capacity
- Spiral bail handle for easy transportation
- Durable cast-iron construction
- Loop side handles make this 17" skillet easy to handle.
- It's seasoned and ready to use.
- It conducts heat evenly with no hot-spots and maintains heat for efficiency and cooking control.
- 17" Diameter, 2-3/4" Depth