Pans - Skillets
The Hard Candy/Sugar Free Cotton Candy Maker transforms your favorite hard candies into fluffy, melt-in-your-mouth cotton candy. For a low-calorie treat, sugar free candies can be used. Simply plug in, turn on, pour yummy candies into the center receptacle, and start spinning colorful and tasty treats. This fanciful product is fun for the whole family and brings out the kid in everyone. People love to collect the delicate webs of cotton candy on their cones while circling the translucent pink bowl. Instantly, gatherings are transformed into carnivals and dessert time into party time!Learn More
- Steams, stews, roasts, boils, deep fries and more.
- Nonstick surface, inside and out, for easy cleaning.
- Fully immersible and dishwasher safe with the heat control removed.
- Control Master® heat control automatically maintains the proper cooking temperature.
- Deep fries six servings. Also great for vegetables, rice, pasta, roasts, chicken, ham, and more.
- Premium nonstick finish, inside and out, for stick-free cooking and easy cleaning.
- Tempered glass cover lets you see food as it cooks.
- Heavy cast aluminum base for even heat distribution.
- So versatile, you'll use it every day! Makes soups and casseroles. Steams vegetables and rice; cooks pasta. Roasts beef, pork, and poultry.
- One year limited warranty.
- 120 Volts AC, 1200 Watts
Logic Pre-seasoned Cast Iron Combo Cooker is a skillet, a fryer, a dutch oven, and a griddle if you flip the lid over, and its all in one! Whether you are just starting out using cast iron or are a long time collector looking to boyster their collection, this is a great buy! Dimensions: Dutch oven 3 qt, 10 1/4" diameter, 3 " depth; Shallow skillet/griddle/lid 10 1/4" diameter, 1 1/2" depth
- Includes: 10-1/4" diameter x 3" depth Deep Skillet, 10-1/4" diameter x 1-1/2" depth Shallow Skillet / Griddle, & Lid.
- 3 Quart Combo Cooker.
Lodge Dutch Ovens 4 Quart Seasoned Camping Cast Iron Dutch Oven - L10CO3: This Lodge dutch oven cast iron pot does it all outdoors! Flanged lid for hot coals inverts for use as griddle. Integral legs on oven for campfire and fireplace cooking. This Lodge camp pot and dutch oven measures 10 inches in diameter, with a depth of 3. 5 inches. 4 qt. Capacity. For more than 100 years, Lodge cast iron Cookware has been the number 1 Cast Iron Cookware in North America; and, Lodge Cookware is made in the USA.
- Made in USA
- Great cast iron dutch oven for camping
- Flanged cast iron lid inverts for use as a griddle
- Pre-Seasoned to perfection and ready for use
- Cast iron makes for superior heat retention and even heating of foods
Legs fold up for compact storage. Saves valuable cabinet space. Efficient “square” shape holds more pancakes, eggs, and sandwiches than conventional rectangular griddles. Easy to clean and store. Fully immersible with the heat control removed. Fits in most dishwashers and standard 18-inch kitchen cabinets.Learn More
Daniel Boone would be proud to own a Lodge Camp Dutch Oven Tripod! Constructed from hot-rolled steel bar stock and galvanized chain, the tripod is ideally suited for use with Lodge Camp Dutch Ovens and Camp Ovens. Tote Bag is sold separately.
Tall Boy Tripod
- 36" chain
- 60" legs
- 1/2" bar stock
Versatility is the key to this innovative fryer!
- It fries up to eight generous servings, fast and easy.
- Handy divider allows two different foods to fry at the same time without intermingling.
- The unique oval shape easily accommodates fish or larger pieces of chicken with the divider removed.
- The perfect frying temperature is maintained automatically.
- Heavy cast aluminum body with nonstick finish, inside and out, for easy cleaning.
- Snap-on lid allows oil to be stored in the fryer to use again.
- Slotted scoop included.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- 120 volts AC, 1500 watts.
- 8 cup capacity.