Pans - Skillets
This Lodge Logic Dutch Oven Cast Iron pot does it all outdoors! Flanged lid for hot coals inverts for use as a griddle. Integral legs on oven for campfire and fireplace cooking. The Lodge camp pot and dutch oven measures 14" in diameter, with a depth of 5".
- Lodge Logic 8 Qt. Camp Dutch Oven
- Three Integral Legs Allow the Oven to be Perfectly Spaced Over Hot Coals
- Made of Cast Iron
- Portable Camp Stove Does It All
- Cooks Meats, Side Dishes or Desserts
- Unsurpassed Heat Retention
- Even Heating
- Flanged Lid Holds Charcoals in Place
- Lid Can Also Be Inverted and Used as a Griddle
- Diameter: 12"
- Depth: 5"
- Capacity: 8 Qts.
- Made in USA
Daniel Boone would be proud to own a Lodge Camp Dutch Oven Tripod! Constructed from hot-rolled steel bar stock and galvanized chain, the tripod is ideally suited for use with Lodge Camp Dutch Ovens and Camp Ovens. Tote Bag is sold separately.
Tall Boy Tripod
- 36" chain
- 60" legs
- 1/2" bar stock
The Lodge 8-inch cast-iron meat rack/trivet designed for use with Lodge Dutch ovens. These are great for raising meats, pies, and other foods off pan bottom to help prevent scorching. The USA made cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly to have evenly browned foods and no buring. They are preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use. Contains one cast-iron trivet/meat rack. Nonstick, rustproof finish; hand wash only
- 8-inch cast-iron meat rack/trivet designed for use with Lodge Dutch ovens
- Raises meats, pies, and other foods off pan bottom to prevent scorching
- Cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly
- Preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- Contains one cast-iron trivet/meat rack. Nonstick, rustproof finish; hand wash only
- Pre Seasoned and Ready to Use
- Shape of a rooster
- Spiral bail handle
- Fits in 10 1/2 inch skillets and larger
Lodge Dutch Ovens 4 Quart Seasoned Camping Cast Iron Dutch Oven - L10CO3: This Lodge dutch oven cast iron pot does it all outdoors! Flanged lid for hot coals inverts for use as griddle. Integral legs on oven for campfire and fireplace cooking. This Lodge camp pot and dutch oven measures 10 inches in diameter, with a depth of 3. 5 inches. 4 qt. Capacity. For more than 100 years, Lodge cast iron Cookware has been the number 1 Cast Iron Cookware in North America; and, Lodge Cookware is made in the USA.
- Made in USA
- Great cast iron dutch oven for camping
- Flanged cast iron lid inverts for use as a griddle
- Pre-Seasoned to perfection and ready for use
- Cast iron makes for superior heat retention and even heating of foods
Convenient at-home size. 8-cup capacity, oblong shaped basket. 1800-watt immersion element. Removable heating element and enameled pot. Quick preheating and fast oil temperature recovery. Adjustable thermostat. Signal light when oil is ready for frying. Cover with filter. 120 volts AC. Digital controls.Learn More
Legs fold up for compact storage. Saves valuable cabinet space. Efficient “square” shape holds more pancakes, eggs, and sandwiches than conventional rectangular griddles. Easy to clean and store. Fully immersible with the heat control removed. Fits in most dishwashers and standard 18-inch kitchen cabinets.Learn More
- Steams, stews, roasts, boils, deep fries and more.
- Nonstick surface, inside and out, for easy cleaning.
- Fully immersible and dishwasher safe with the heat control removed.
- Control Master® heat control automatically maintains the proper cooking temperature.
- Deep fries six servings. Also great for vegetables, rice, pasta, roasts, chicken, ham, and more.
- Premium nonstick finish, inside and out, for stick-free cooking and easy cleaning.
- Tempered glass cover lets you see food as it cooks.
- Heavy cast aluminum base for even heat distribution.
- So versatile, you'll use it every day! Makes soups and casseroles. Steams vegetables and rice; cooks pasta. Roasts beef, pork, and poultry.
- One year limited warranty.
- 120 Volts AC, 1200 Watts
Cleaning: After cooking in your Old Mountain cookware, it can be cleaned by putting in hot water and bringing to a boil. Never use detergent to clean seasoned cookware, as it will remove the seasoning: Also, avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water. This can cause cast iron to warp or crack. After pouring out boiling water, wipe dry with a paper towel. If something sticks to the surface, dislodge it by simply using a spoon. Do not use any abrasive item to scrub cookware. Again, this can cut into seasoned surface. While pan is still warm from washing, apply a fine coating of oil or spray on all surfaces.
- Cow shaped
- 7" x 4.5"
- Fits skillets 10.5" and larger
- Pre seasoned and ready to use
- Spiral bail handle