Pans - Skillets
This Old Fashioned Kettle Popcorn Maker™ is a convenient, tabletop-sized party pleaser. It makes delicious, kettle-cooked popcorn for everyone to enjoy in just minutes! A small replica of the vintage vendor carts of the early 1900’s, this unit includes a measuring cup and pops up to 10 cups of popcorn per batch.
19 x 10.5 x 12.5 inchesLearn More
The Hard Candy/Sugar Free Cotton Candy Maker transforms your favorite hard candies into fluffy, melt-in-your-mouth cotton candy. For a low-calorie treat, sugar free candies can be used. Simply plug in, turn on, pour yummy candies into the center receptacle, and start spinning colorful and tasty treats. This fanciful product is fun for the whole family and brings out the kid in everyone. People love to collect the delicate webs of cotton candy on their cones while circling the translucent pink bowl. Instantly, gatherings are transformed into carnivals and dessert time into party time!Learn More
Logic Pre-seasoned Cast Iron Combo Cooker is a skillet, a fryer, a dutch oven, and a griddle if you flip the lid over, and its all in one! Whether you are just starting out using cast iron or are a long time collector looking to boyster their collection, this is a great buy! Dimensions: Dutch oven 3 qt, 10 1/4" diameter, 3 " depth; Shallow skillet/griddle/lid 10 1/4" diameter, 1 1/2" depth
- Includes: 10-1/4" diameter x 3" depth Deep Skillet, 10-1/4" diameter x 1-1/2" depth Shallow Skillet / Griddle, & Lid.
- 3 Quart Combo Cooker.
Daniel Boone would be proud to own a Lodge Camp Dutch Oven Tripod! Constructed from hot-rolled steel bar stock and galvanized chain, the tripod is ideally suited for use with Lodge Camp Dutch Ovens and Camp Ovens. Tote Bag is sold separately.
Tall Boy Tripod
- 36" chain
- 60" legs
- 1/2" bar stock
The Lodge Logic Dutch Oven with Spiral Bail and Iron Cover provides quality slow cooking on all your camping excursions. The oven is produced with high-quality standards and features an iron cover and a spiral bail handle for easy transportation. Its 5-qt. capacity is ideal for simmering your favorite stew or slow cooking pork.
- L12DO3 - 9 qt. 13-1/4" dia., 4-4/4" depth.
- Features self basting lid and spiral easy grip bail handle.
- Ideal for camp or hearth cooking
- Capacity: 7 Quart
- Made in USA
- 5-qt. and 7-qt. capacity
- Spiral bail handle for easy transportation
- Durable cast-iron construction
This Lodge Logic Dutch Oven Cast Iron pot does it all outdoors! Flanged lid for hot coals inverts for use as a griddle. Integral legs on oven for campfire and fireplace cooking. The Lodge camp pot and dutch oven measures 14" in diameter, with a depth of 5".
- Lodge Logic 8 Qt. Camp Dutch Oven
- Three Integral Legs Allow the Oven to be Perfectly Spaced Over Hot Coals
- Made of Cast Iron
- Portable Camp Stove Does It All
- Cooks Meats, Side Dishes or Desserts
- Unsurpassed Heat Retention
- Even Heating
- Flanged Lid Holds Charcoals in Place
- Lid Can Also Be Inverted and Used as a Griddle
- Diameter: 12"
- Depth: 5"
- Capacity: 8 Qts.
- Made in USA
- Pre Seasoned and Ready to Use
- Shape of a rooster
- Spiral bail handle
- Fits in 10 1/2 inch skillets and larger
The Lodge 8-inch cast-iron meat rack/trivet designed for use with Lodge Dutch ovens. These are great for raising meats, pies, and other foods off pan bottom to help prevent scorching. The USA made cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly to have evenly browned foods and no buring. They are preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use. Contains one cast-iron trivet/meat rack. Nonstick, rustproof finish; hand wash only
- 8-inch cast-iron meat rack/trivet designed for use with Lodge Dutch ovens
- Raises meats, pies, and other foods off pan bottom to prevent scorching
- Cast-iron construction heats slowly and evenly
- Preseasoned with vegetable oil formula and ready for immediate use
- Contains one cast-iron trivet/meat rack. Nonstick, rustproof finish; hand wash only