Pans - Skillets
This Lodge Logic Dutch Oven Cast Iron pot does it all outdoors! Flanged lid for hot coals inverts for use as a griddle. Integral legs on oven for campfire and fireplace cooking. The Lodge camp pot and dutch oven measures 14" in diameter, with a depth of 5".
- Lodge Logic 8 Qt. Camp Dutch Oven
- Three Integral Legs Allow the Oven to be Perfectly Spaced Over Hot Coals
- Made of Cast Iron
- Portable Camp Stove Does It All
- Cooks Meats, Side Dishes or Desserts
- Unsurpassed Heat Retention
- Even Heating
- Flanged Lid Holds Charcoals in Place
- Lid Can Also Be Inverted and Used as a Griddle
- Diameter: 12"
- Depth: 5"
- Capacity: 8 Qts.
- Made in USA
The Nostalgia Electrics Electric Ice Cream Maker provides a homemade ice cream experience with modern convenience. Simply place the aluminum canister filled with ingredients in the center of the bucket, fill the bucket with ice and the electric motor does the churning for you. Soon, delicious ice cream is ready to serve!
- Make up to 4 qt of ice cream, frozen yogurt or gelato
- Use ingredients right from local market for fresh homemade ice cream
- Plastic insert so bucket does not leak
- Easy cleaning
- Aluminum ice cream chamber and plastic churn paddle are dishwasher safe
- See thru lid
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Measures 13.25"L x 13.25"W x 15"H
The Hard Candy/Sugar Free Cotton Candy Maker transforms your favorite hard candies into fluffy, melt-in-your-mouth cotton candy. For a low-calorie treat, sugar free candies can be used. Simply plug in, turn on, pour yummy candies into the center receptacle, and start spinning colorful and tasty treats. This fanciful product is fun for the whole family and brings out the kid in everyone. People love to collect the delicate webs of cotton candy on their cones while circling the translucent pink bowl. Instantly, gatherings are transformed into carnivals and dessert time into party time!Learn More
Cleaning: After cooking in your Old Mountain cookware, it can be cleaned by putting in hot water and bringing to a boil. Never use detergent to clean seasoned cookware, as it will remove the seasoning: Also, avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water. This can cause cast iron to warp or crack. After pouring out boiling water, wipe dry with a paper towel. If something sticks to the surface, dislodge it by simply using a spoon. Do not use any abrasive item to scrub cookware. Again, this can cut into seasoned surface. While pan is still warm from washing, apply a fine coating of oil or spray on all surfaces.
- Cow shaped
- 7" x 4.5"
- Fits skillets 10.5" and larger
- Pre seasoned and ready to use
- Spiral bail handle
- Pre Seasoned and Ready to Use
- Shape of a rooster
- Spiral bail handle
- Fits in 10 1/2 inch skillets and larger
The heirloom black patina on the Lodge Logic Cast Iron skillet eliminates the time and effort of seasoning—it's ready to use right out of the box! Lodge coats the entire surface of the skillet with a proprietary vegetable oil formula, then bakes the oil onto the utensil in a hot industrial oven. The high temperature allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the cast iron surface, creating that prized heirloom finish. Durable cast iron cookware offers superior distribution and retention of heat. Lodge Logic Cast Iron skillet features 2 pour spouts that make it easy to drain liquids.
- Pre-seasoned and ready for pancakes, omelets and more
- Assist handle for easily managing hefty loads
- Convenient pouring lip on 1 side
- Rugged cast iron
- Clean with hot water and stiff brush, dry thoroughly with towel
- Features: Pre-Seasoned
- Pan-Pot Size: 12"
- Handle Material: Cast Iron
- Protective Qualities: Heat Resistant, Warp-Proof, Corrosion Resistant, Scratch Resistant, Rust Resistant, Tarnish Resistant, Stain Resistant, Chip Resistant
- Care and Cleaning: Hand-wash Only
- Dimensions: 12.0 " W x 2.0 " D x 18.0 " H
- Weight: 7.5 Lb.
Put the Lodge Logic Camp Dutch Oven lid stand in hot coals then place your lid upside down on the stand for use as a griddle.
- Heavy-duty steel has a high-temperature finish
- Can also be used as a trivet to hold your hot lid
- Dimensions: 14" L x 4.5" W
This Old Fashioned Kettle Popcorn Maker™ is a convenient, tabletop-sized party pleaser. It makes delicious, kettle-cooked popcorn for everyone to enjoy in just minutes! A small replica of the vintage vendor carts of the early 1900’s, this unit includes a measuring cup and pops up to 10 cups of popcorn per batch.
19 x 10.5 x 12.5 inchesLearn More
Pre–seasoned and ready to use. Made of cast iron for even heating and great heat retention. Wedge pan makes 8 slices of cornbread or scones with perfect crust. Each slice measures 3.5" x 1". Has a looped handle on one side and a grip on the other. Rinse with hot water and clean with a stiff brush.
- Cast iron perch pan
- Makes 8 slices in all
- Rinse with hot water and clean with a stiff brush
- Capacity (volume): 8.0 Cu. Ft.
- Baking Dish Material: Cast Iron
- Pan-Sheet Material: Cast Iron
- Handle Material: Cast Iron
- Protective Qualities: Stain Resistant, Heat Resistant, Scratch Resistant, Corrosion Resistant, Rust Resistant, Chip Resistant, Warp-Proof, Tarnish Resistant
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean with Soap and Water
- Dimensions: 1.06 " H x 15.25 " W x 9.0 " D
- Weight: 4.5 Lb.