Pans - Skillets
Versatility is the key to this innovative fryer!
- It fries up to eight generous servings, fast and easy.
- Handy divider allows two different foods to fry at the same time without intermingling.
- The unique oval shape easily accommodates fish or larger pieces of chicken with the divider removed.
- The perfect frying temperature is maintained automatically.
- Heavy cast aluminum body with nonstick finish, inside and out, for easy cleaning.
- Snap-on lid allows oil to be stored in the fryer to use again.
- Slotted scoop included.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- 120 volts AC, 1500 watts.
- 8 cup capacity.
This handy pan produces seven perfect cornsticks shaped like ears of corn. Serve this traditional favorite with soups, stews and chili. Constructed of durable cast iron, this pan is pre-seasoned and ready to use right out of the box. Cast iron is best for even heating, heat retention and is an excellent source of nutritional iron.
- Measures: 12" x 5-1/2"
- Makes seven cornsticks shaped like ears of corn
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- Sturdy integral, ovenproof handles provide lifelong durability
Convenient at-home size. 8-cup capacity, oblong shaped basket. 1800-watt immersion element. Removable heating element and enameled pot. Quick preheating and fast oil temperature recovery. Adjustable thermostat. Signal light when oil is ready for frying. Cover with filter. 120 volts AC. Digital controls.Learn More
Make pizza the way you like it! The Presto Pizzazz Pizza Oven cooks fresh, frozen, regular, or rising crust pizza to perfection. With no preheating, the Pizzazz takes frozen pizza from freezer to perfect in minutes. While ordinary ovens are heating, you're eating. The top and bottom heating elements can be selected independently for pizza baked-to-order. Make toppings as bubbly and crusts as crispy as you like. The rotating tray continually turns the pizza to assure even baking - top and bottom.Learn More
Cleaning: After cooking in your Old Mountain cookware, it can be cleaned by putting in hot water and bringing to a boil. Never use detergent to clean seasoned cookware, as it will remove the seasoning: Also, avoid putting hot cast iron into cold water. This can cause cast iron to warp or crack. After pouring out boiling water, wipe dry with a paper towel. If something sticks to the surface, dislodge it by simply using a spoon. Do not use any abrasive item to scrub cookware. Again, this can cut into seasoned surface. While pan is still warm from washing, apply a fine coating of oil or spray on all surfaces.
- Cow shaped
- 7" x 4.5"
- Fits skillets 10.5" and larger
- Pre seasoned and ready to use
- Spiral bail handle
- Pre Seasoned and Ready to Use
- Shape of a rooster
- Spiral bail handle
- Fits in 10 1/2 inch skillets and larger
This square grill pan by Lodge is sure to become your go-to camping accessory for all types of grilling. Square design offers greater surface area for cooking. Sturdy construction for years of worry-free use. Low, slanted sides makes flipping food easy. A built-in grip opposite the handle makes carrying easy. 12" x 12"
Square design for greater surface area
Sturdy construction for years of use
Low, slanted sides makes flipping easy
Grip opposite of handle makes carrying easy
- 12" x 12" cooking surface
Put the Lodge Logic Camp Dutch Oven lid stand in hot coals then place your lid upside down on the stand for use as a griddle.
- Heavy-duty steel has a high-temperature finish
- Can also be used as a trivet to hold your hot lid
This Lodge Logic Dutch Oven Cast Iron pot does it all outdoors! Flanged lid for hot coals inverts for use as a griddle. Integral legs on oven for campfire and fireplace cooking. The Lodge camp pot and dutch oven measures 14" in diameter, with a depth of 5".
- Lodge Logic 8 Qt. Camp Dutch Oven
- Three Integral Legs Allow the Oven to be Perfectly Spaced Over Hot Coals
- Made of Cast Iron
- Portable Camp Stove Does It All
- Cooks Meats, Side Dishes or Desserts
- Unsurpassed Heat Retention
- Even Heating
- Flanged Lid Holds Charcoals in Place
- Lid Can Also Be Inverted and Used as a Griddle
- Diameter: 12"
- Depth: 5"
- Capacity: 8 Qts.
- Made in USA