Pre–seasoned and ready to use. Made of cast iron for even heating and great heat retention. Wedge pan makes 8 slices of cornbread or scones with perfect crust. Each slice measures 3.5" x 1". Has a looped handle on one side and a grip on the other. Rinse with hot water and clean with a stiff brush.
- Cast iron perch pan
- Makes 8 slices in all
- Rinse with hot water and clean with a stiff brush
- Capacity (volume): 8.0 Cu. Ft.
- Baking Dish Material: Cast Iron
- Pan-Sheet Material: Cast Iron
- Handle Material: Cast Iron
- Protective Qualities: Stain Resistant, Heat Resistant, Scratch Resistant, Corrosion Resistant, Rust Resistant, Chip Resistant, Warp-Proof, Tarnish Resistant
- Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean with Soap and Water
- Dimensions: 1.06 " H x 15.25 " W x 9.0 " D
- Weight: 4.5 Lb.
SKU 051261380 Model L8CB3 Weight 5.2000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $14.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Very Good Review by Tester
Price Value Quality
I'm not really using this pan for Corn Bread, it is being used for brownies and cakes. After getting mine, I took them home and washed them with soap *gasp* and water. Then I reasoned them. Since this don't have that nice thick seasoning like older cast iron has my wife did need to add cooking oil or Crisco to make sure they wouldn't stick. The pans worked nicely for her to make brownies and cakes in. As far as corn bread goes i will probably still with my cast iron skillets for that.
(Posted on 7/10/14)
- Will probably not use again. Review by Mav Girl
Value Quality Price
The cornbread pan is exactly what I was interested in obtaining. It seemed like a great idea for one person. I could easily freeze what I did not eat. However, it is very difficult to use...so heavy, very small areas to fil with batter, and incredibly time consuming to clean. I'll go back to my grandmother's 100 year old skillet for my cornbread.
(Posted on 3/11/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Lodge Cast Iron 8 Slice Cornbread Pan L8CB3
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question