We hunted long and hard for a grinder that was capable of processing 1-2 deer a year and is built to last. This is the one! The 575 watt motor is powerful, efficient and has forward and reverse speeds. Square aluminum meat tray holds a generous amount of meat to simplify processing. Die-cast aluminum grinder head is built to last. Easy to read power indicator. Includes 2 stainless steel plates (8mm, 4.8mm), a stuffing plate and knife, 7/8" stuffing tube and meat stomper. Compact size for easy storage. UL approved.Learn More
Introducing our newest dehydrator the FD-80 Square Dehydrator & Jerky Maker. This innovative design features 700 watts of drying power, and generates maximum speed and quality for dehydrating fruits, vegetables, beef jerky, and venison jerky. The top mounted fan eliminates liquids dripping into the heating chamber!Learn More
Adjustable Thermostat. The adjustable thermostat allows you to dry different foods at proper temperatures (95-160º F), providing the flexibility to produce the best drying results.
Powerful Top Mounted Fan. Top mounted fan and 500 watts of drying power generate maximum speed and quality for dehydrating fruits, vegetables, and jerky. Helps dry food in hours, not days like other food dehydrators.
The FD-61 comes with 4 trays, but is expandable to 12 trays if you purchase Add-A-Trays (LT-2GP). Trays are 13 1/2" in diameter. This unit also includes one fruit roll sheet (LSS-2).
Vita-Save® Exterior. Opaque Vita-Save® exterior helps block harmful light which destroys nutritional content of food being dehydrated.
Patented Converga-Flow® drying system forces air down the exterior pressurized chamber (not through the trays). The hot air is forced horizontally across each individual tray, converging on the core for fast, even and nutritious drying. No flavor mixing and no need to rotate trays.
Great for dehydrating fruit rollups, banana chips, beef jerky, venison jerky, and other healthy snacks.
Additional Accessories Available for Model FD-61
- LT-2GP Add-A-Trays (set of 2) Link on Right
Our economy model offers the same performance as our larger units at a value price point.
- On/off switch
- Adjustable Thermostat 105 °F to 165 °F
- 4-inch fan, 220 watts
- Unit Dimensions: 6-1/2 H x 13 W x 16-1/4 D (inches)
- Shipping weight: 8 lbs.
Available in Black only.
*May be plugged into a switchable power strip.Learn More
Easily make delicious homemade ice cream with the AmeriHome 6 Qt. Old Fashioned Ice Cream Maker. Store bought ice cream can’t compare to the flavors of fresh ice cream. Gather the family together for summertime BBQs and enjoy a delicious, refreshing treat in about 30 minutes. This ice cream maker is just like the one grandma used to have, but has been improved with modern conveniences. The interchangeable design offers two ways to make ice cream: use either the electric motor or the hand crank. Let the electric motor do the mixing while you sit back and relax, or have the kids take turns using the hand crank. The electric motor can easily make homemade ice cream for a big group during a BBQ or party and it keeps your hands free. The hand crank gives you the flexibility to harden the ice cream mixture at the end of the mixing cycle without having to use a freezer. It’s great to use the hand crank while camping and you’re without electricity. Detailed instructions for making three tested and perfected flavors of tasty ice cream are included in the package. Choose classic vanilla, rich chocolate, or strawberry. Make it yourself at home to control the quality of the ingredients and the intensity of the flavors. Some store bought ice creams include chemical stabilizers and artificial flavors. You can make ice cream just the way you like it, without all the unnecessary additives.
Making your own ice cream is as easy as 1, 2, 3. First prepare the ingredients, then pour the mixture into the aluminum can. Insert the paddle and seal the lid. Add ice and rock salt to the pine tub, install the electric motor or the hand crank, then mix for about 30 minutes.
Includes an aluminum mixing can with a clear plastic lid. The old fashioned pine tub is sealed for durability. The ice crusher helps you keep the ice and rock salt from binding up, and the mixing paddle keeps the ice cream mixture moving so it sets up evenly.
- Combo design offers two ways to make ice cream - easily switch between hand crank and electric motor in seconds
- Makes up to 6 quarts of rich and creamy ice cream and sherbet
- Makes soft ice cream in about 30 minutes
- Includes aluminum can with clear plastic lid, sealed pine tub, ice crusher, and mixing paddle
- Tested and perfected recipes included in the product manual
Combining control and capacity is what Excalibur blenders do best. A compact base encases an efficient 1 HP motor engineered to mix a variety of ingredients into creams, soups, smoothies and iced beverages with ease. Find the ideal balance between blending options and operating efficiency with an Excalibur blender.
- Finish Silver
- Motor 1 HP
- Weight (lbs) 6.5
- Dimensions 6 1/4” W x 8 1/4”D x 15 3/4”H (159mm W x 209mm D x 400mm H)
- Wattage 600 Watts
- Unbreakable Tritan Copolyester Container
- On/Off & High/Low Controls
- Recessed Coupling System
- Self Lubricating Ball Bearings
- Large Metal Cooling Fan
- Usage Exclusive Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL) Household and Commercial Approval
The Cabo Beverage Cooler is great for those who love to entertain. The Cabo Beverage Cooler is 19" in length, 14" wide and 9" high and comes in a shiny embossed button stainless steel finish with easy to carry handles. The Cabo is also great for other uses like party gift baskets, holding towels, magazines and fire wood.
- 19" L x 14" W x 9" H
- Embossed button stainless steel finish
- Easy to carry handles
- This beautiful Collection Elite series waterbath canner will last for generations.
- Durable 18/10 stainless steel and large 21-quart capacity delivers superior performance and premium quality features that home canners want.
- Triple layer base of thick aluminum fused between stainless steel provides even and efficient heat distribution.
- Compatible with all variety of stove tops.
- Silicone covered handles ensure safe, cool and easy handling.
- A tempered glass lid with steam vents offers easy viewing while maintaining water at a rolling boil.
- Re-designed chrome-plated rack resists corrosion and holds a variety of small to large sized jars.
- Measures approximately 17-2/5 by 13 by 9-2/3 inches
The long lasting beauty and modern appearance of this Excalibur dehydrator lends a touch of COLOR to your kitchen. The perfect combination of industry leading air-flow mechanics and materials. Ideal for families, hunters, crafts people, volume pet treats, in-home dehydrating businesses.
Case interior is polycarbonate, the same material as our black and white units.
Features Excalibur’s patented Parallex™ Horizontal Air Flow and Hyperwave™ Fluctuation Technology, the most efficient heat/dry combination on the market.
9-large trays, 15" x 15" each. Mesh screens are BPA free.
26 Hour Timer lets you set it and forget it. Unit turns on automatically when timer is in use. Unit turns off when the set time is complete.
Adjustable Thermostat 95 °F to 155 °F. Temperature range is low enough to preserve active enzymes in fruits and vegetables. Temperature range is also high enough to meet safety standards for dehydrating meat for jerky. Unit turns on automatically when thermostat is in use.
7-inch fan, 600 watts.
Unit Dimensions: 12-1/2 H x 17 W x 19 D (inches)
Made in USA
- 14" D x 24" W x 40" H
- Chrome plated poles
- Wire shelf
- Wire basket
- 4 heavy duty swivel casters (2 with locking brakes)
- Easy no-tools assembly
- Shelves adjust in 1" increments
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel with curved edges for safety