Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $69.99
After an exhausting day of deer hunting you finally make it back home with your prize. You hang it up, clean it, and salvage all of the meat. Now you need to process your meat. Save time and get yourself a County Trails meat grinder today, you will process that deer in no time. These products are built to last year after year. It will ensure that you can process your meat efficiently, at a low cost. Manufactured with a stainless steel body, county trails meat grinders will last you a long time so that you don't have to worry about getting a new one. There's no need to work harder when you can work smarter!
So throw out your old, used piece of equipment and get yourself a County trails meat grinder today. You will be able to efficiently salvage the meat from your prized deer with a smile on your face and feed your family.
- The 575 watt motor is powerful, efficient and has forward and reverse speeds
- Stainless steel covered body
- Easy to read power indicator
- Die-cast heavy duty aluminum grinder head
- Plastic Gears
- Square aluminum meat tray holds enough meat for easier processing
- Includes: 2 stainless steel plates (4.5mm and 8mm), a stuffing plate, grinding knife, 7/8" stuffing tube and a meat stomper
- 1 Year limited manufacturer warranty
Handcrafted from stainless steel with a copper plated exterior and a brass handle, it's the authentic way to serve up this classic vodka cocktail. Hand wash only. Not for use in the microwave. Capacity 20 oz. Create your own Moscow Mule at home: Fill your Moscow Mule Mug with ice. Add 2 ounces of vodka, half an ounce of lime juice and top with ginger beer and a sprig of mint. This mug is also ideal for enjoying cool, refreshing drinks year round. The perfect drinking companion for hot summer afternoons, the traditional copper mug becomes chilly to the touch when filled with the iced beverage of your choice.
- Stainless steel lining with a copper plated exterior
- 20 oz. capacity
- Easy grip handle
- Tarnish resistant finish
- 2 pack
Ball, 1/2 Gallon (64 oz), Wide Mouth, Glass Preserving Jars, are ideal for fresh preserving apple and grape juices. Our famous glass jars and closures go beyond fresh preserving to help you with serving, creative decor, and gift-giving.
How to Store:
- Enjoy Now - refrigerate up to 3 weeks
- Fresh Preserve - store up to 1 year
- 6-Ball, 1/2 Gallon (64 oz), Wide Mouth Glass Preserving Jars
- 6-Ball, Wide Mouth Lids with Bands
- Step-by-Step instructions on bottom of package
- Height with lid: 9.25 inches
- Width: 4.47 inches
Regular Price: $24.99
Special Price: $19.99
Who doesn't love deer jerky, beef jerky or even turkey jerky? The one and only Jerky Gun from Country Trails. This jerky gun is made to give years of performance. The heavy duty drive system handles ground meat like a charm, just load the barrel of the jerky gun with lean, seasoned ground meat and shoot out flat strips of jerky or round snack sticks. Dry jerky in your oven in as little as 2 1/2 hours or use a dehydrator. Make delicious, tender jerky strips. Even denture wearers can enjoy this great meat snack. Holds 3/4 lbs. of meat. The Jerky Gun comes with a 1/2" round nozzle and a 1-3/16" x 3/16" flat nozzle. Complete instructions included.
Saves time and energy in making deer jerky. Get nice, uniform strips of jerky a whole lot faster than you are used to. Takes a lot of the hard work out of making jerky!Learn More
The 5lb vertical sausage stuffer has a stainless steel base and cylinder and all metal gears. Clamp the stuffer to a table or counter top and crank out perfect sausage every time. Comes with 3 stuffing tubes: 1/2", 3/4", and 1". Cylinder removes for easy filling and cleaning. Air valve release pushes air out the top instead of into the casing.Learn More
If you are wanting to make snack sticks 19mm or smaller you may want to get the 606a stuffing tube (sold separately).
- 19 Inch Original PigTail® Food Flipper replaces tongs, forks and spatulas
- Turns, flips, moves and carries food when grilling or preparing foods inside.
- Ideal tool for grilling ... eliminates need for all other utensils
- Makes lifting, flipping even large items (up to 8 pounds) very easy including including whole chickens, whole rack of ribs, large brisket, corn on the cob, etc.
- Quickly and easily flips hot dogs, hamburgers, steak, chicken, hand hard to grip food items such as bacon, shrimp, scallops and much more
- Ideal for use in the preparation of breaded food items ... such as egg plant parmasean, breaded chicken, etc. Lift, flip, dip and place on the cooking tray.
- Does not bleed or mark the food.
- Does not scrap up grease like a spatula
- Used in homes around the world to make great meals easy.
- So unique it was granted a utility patent from the United States Patent and Trademark office
- Made of 300 series surgical stainless steel.
The easy way to make crisp, delicious bacon in your microwave. Bacon cooks leaner and healthier than pan fried.
- Special cooking racks allow fat to drip down into the exclusive deep base.
- An easy-grasp handle wraps around the entire base so it's always within reach.
- Cooked bacon easily lifts away with the edge of a knife.
- Bacon cooker is fully immersible and dishwasher safe.
- Removable cooking racks separate and stack in base for compact storage.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- 9.5L x 9.5W x 6H
Love Bacon but don't want to Microwave it? Check out our other product! The Norpro 9" Round Cast Iron Bacon Press 1401.Learn More
Celebrate Camp Chef's 25th Anniversary with this commemorative cast iron set. This limited edition set includes a 6 quart 12" dutch oven, 12" cast iron skillet, and interchangeable lid.
- True Seasoned Finish cast iron
- Dual pour spouts
- Comfort design handle
- Legs on bottom of dutch oven
- Helper handle to provide support while carrying or pouring
- Interchangeable lid
- Dutch Oven Cooking Guide
- 6 quart 12" dutch oven
- 12" cast iron skillet
- Interchangeable lid