Columbian Home Products 0709-2 Graniteware 33 Quart Canner With Lid, Black
- Graniteware has a porcelain enamel surface over a steel core body.
- The steel core is an excellent heat conductor and gives an even heat distribution for faster cooking times.
- The glass like enamel surface does not interact with foods and cleans up easily with warm soapy water.
- Includes wire rack with handles
- Great way to do cold water or hot water baths for your fruit and vegetable canning
- Canning rack makes loading and unloading jars a breeze
- Black Granite
- 33 quart
Not for use on flat stove tops.Learn More
Create ultra-smooth soups, sauces, and stocks with help from this three-piece chef's set. Constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, the set's conical chinois features a fine mesh sieve that captures even the smallest of food fragments to ensure lump-free results. The chinois sports a smooth rim that won't scratch hands or fingers while working, as well as a long handle for easy dispensing of ingredients or disposing of captured seeds, peels, and other unwanted fragments. An included rubberwood pestle makes it simple to puree fruits, vegetables, and berries for a variety of desserts, dips, dressings, baby foods, and more, while helping to push denser ingredients through the mesh to avoid waste. Best of all, the set provides a chromed-steel stand, which can be used to stabilize the sieve over pots, pans, and bowls from 4 to 10 quarts--great for pressing fresh ingredients directly into roasts, stews, fruit sauces, and other dishes. A necessity in any professional kitchen, the three-piece set measures approximately 7 by 7 by 9 inches.
- 3-piece chef's set creates ultra-smooth soups, sauces, and more
- Stainless-steel chinois with fine mesh sieve and long handle
- Rubberwood pestle for pureeing fruits, vegetables, and meats
- Chromed-steel stand accommodates pans from 4 to 10 quarts
- Measures approximately 7 by 7 by 9 inches
- Complete BBQ preparation tool that instantly marinates, stores and transports the meat to and from the grill.
- Exacting manufacturing standards provide commercial level vacuum pressure which causes marinade to penetrate deeply and completely into the meat in as little as 5 minutes.
- 10” x 14” design provides 4.5 liter volume which can accommodate up to 14 boneless chicken breasts before, during and after marinating.
- Marinating chamber’s locking tabs secure pre-cooked juices / bacteria within container, eliminating cross contamination potential.
- Tray integrated into the marinade chamber cover provides ideal surface for transporting cooked foods from the grill back into the kitchen.
- Tray incorporates a spill guard rim to eliminate mess.
- Exclusive stability rib / hinge design eliminates tip-over potential.
- Dishwasher safe; easily disassembles for quick and effortless cleaning.
- Sturdy ABS construction.
- Patent pending.