From backyard barbeques to sit down meals, Diamond® Disposable Steak Knives are sure to impress even your hungriest guests. Durable enough to cut through steak, chops, chicken and more, our disposable steak knives make clean-up a breeze.
- America’s 1st disposable steak knife.
- Strong enough to cut through any meat without bending or breaking.
- Patented cut-out design uses 10% less plastic than traditional cutlery.
- Packaging made from 100% recycled paperboard.
- Recyclable and reusable, our cutlery is dishwasher safe.
Glass jars have our unique "flip lid" which permits easy pouring or shaking of spices. (Please note that jars do not fit all Olde Thompson spice racks.) This empty spice jar stands 4 1/2" tall and 2" in diameter. The chrome cap has the option to sprinkle or pour out your favorite spice.Learn More
Flexible screens make drying sticky foods easier to remove. Screen flexes for easy removal of sticky fruits like pineapple. Perfect for drying small items like spices and herbs that would normally fall through the spokes of the tray, too.Learn More
Ball Brand Plastic Freezer Jars and Containers are the perfect all around storage solution that helps you capture fresh and easy recipes. Our plastic jars and perfect for storing freezer jam, fruit sauces and fresh cut fruit for snacking while the plastic containers can handle soups, leftovers and frozen vegetables. All of our plastic jars and containers are BPA-free plastic and are dishwasher safe on the top-rack.
- Fill line on jar indicates where to fill to allow food expansion during freezing
- Jars are stackable and lock together for a tidy freezer
- Twist on lids seal in the freshness and prevent leaking
- Sturdy plastic is more durable than plastic bags
- Freezer safe - straight jar sides allow for food expansion during freezing
Ball, 1/2 Gallon (64 oz), Wide Mouth, Glass Preserving Jars, are ideal for fresh preserving apple and grape juices. Our famous glass jars and closures go beyond fresh preserving to help you with serving, creative decor, and gift-giving.
How to Store:
- Enjoy Now - refrigerate up to 3 weeks
- Fresh Preserve - store up to 1 year
- 6-Ball, 1/2 Gallon (64 oz), Wide Mouth Glass Preserving Jars
- 6-Ball, Wide Mouth Lids with Bands
- Step-by-Step instructions on bottom of package.
Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price: $59.99
Easily make delicious homemade ice cream with the AmeriHome 6 Qt. Old Fashioned Ice Cream Maker. Store bought ice cream can’t compare to the flavors of fresh ice cream. Gather the family together for summertime BBQs and enjoy a delicious, refreshing treat in about 30 minutes. This ice cream maker is just like the one grandma used to have, but has been improved with modern conveniences. The interchangeable design offers two ways to make ice cream: use either the electric motor or the hand crank. Let the electric motor do the mixing while you sit back and relax, or have the kids take turns using the hand crank. The electric motor can easily make homemade ice cream for a big group during a BBQ or party and it keeps your hands free. The hand crank gives you the flexibility to harden the ice cream mixture at the end of the mixing cycle without having to use a freezer. It’s great to use the hand crank while camping and you’re without electricity. Detailed instructions for making three tested and perfected flavors of tasty ice cream are included in the package. Choose classic vanilla, rich chocolate, or strawberry. Make it yourself at home to control the quality of the ingredients and the intensity of the flavors. Some store bought ice creams include chemical stabilizers and artificial flavors. You can make ice cream just the way you like it, without all the unnecessary additives.
Making your own ice cream is as easy as 1, 2, 3. First prepare the ingredients, then pour the mixture into the aluminum can. Insert the paddle and seal the lid. Add ice and rock salt to the pine tub, install the electric motor or the hand crank, then mix for about 30 minutes.
Includes an aluminum mixing can with a clear plastic lid. The old fashioned pine tub is sealed for durability. The ice crusher helps you keep the ice and rock salt from binding up, and the mixing paddle keeps the ice cream mixture moving so it sets up evenly.
- Combo design offers two ways to make ice cream - easily switch between hand crank and electric motor in seconds
- Makes up to 6 quarts of rich and creamy ice cream and sherbet
- Makes soft ice cream in about 30 minutes
- Includes aluminum can with clear plastic lid, sealed pine tub, ice crusher, and mixing paddle
- Tested and perfected recipes included in the product manual