Ball, 1/2 Gallon (64 oz), Wide Mouth, Glass Preserving Jars, are ideal for fresh preserving apple and grape juices. Our famous glass jars and closures go beyond fresh preserving to help you with serving, creative decor, and gift-giving.
How to Store:
- Enjoy Now - refrigerate up to 3 weeks
- Fresh Preserve - store up to 1 year
- 6-Ball, 1/2 Gallon (64 oz), Wide Mouth Glass Preserving Jars
- 6-Ball, Wide Mouth Lids with Bands
- Step-by-Step instructions on bottom of package
- Height with lid: 9.25 inches
- Width: 4.47 inches
Heavy duty, non-stick burger press can be adjusted to any thickness from 1/4" to 1". Makes a large 4-3/8" diameter patty. Burger press makes perfect, uniform burgers every time. Use the 6" x 10-3/4" Satin Pac patty paper when making your burgers for easy separation after freezing.Learn More
This grinder cleaning kit will help you to maintain your grinder and grinder accessories. The kit contains a 2-1/2" diameter brush for cleaning the head, 9 smaller brushes for cleaning grinding plates and stuffing tubes and an 11oz. can of food grade silicone spray to prevent rust and help lubricate grinder parts during storage.
- No Express Shipping available for this product.
- Cannot be shipped to California or outside of the 48 Continental United States.
Longer vegetables such as asparagus, cucumbers, & long beans now have a jar that’s made just for them! This 24-oz jar is an excellent choice for portioning soups and sauces. Perfect when pints are too small & quarts are too big.
- Fit in standard canning pots
- Use with recipes that call for quart size jars
- Freezer safe
- Hold 3 cups of food
- Diameter : 3-in.
- Height : 6.75-in.
- Material : Glass with Tinplate Steel
- Origin : United States
- Size/Capacity : Set of 9/1.5-pt.
- Press surface is 9 inches/23cm diameter
- Features a wooden handle that stays cool to the touch.
- Ideal for bacon, grilled sandwiches, hamburgers and quesadillas
- Includes instructions for seasoning before use, cleaning and storage
- Hand wash, rinse thoroughly and dry with a paper towel - never soak cast iron
The classic aluminum pans–durable, even-heating and built to hold their shape through years of use. We named them Performance Pans™ because they perform beautifully. These are great all-purpose pans. You’ll use them for casseroles, entrees, baked desserts and more. Wilton has sold millions of Performance Pans because decorators and bakers know they can depend on them.Learn More