From backyard barbeques to sit down meals, Diamond® Disposable Steak Knives are sure to impress even your hungriest guests. Durable enough to cut through steak, chops, chicken and more, our disposable steak knives make clean-up a breeze.
- America’s 1st disposable steak knife.
- Strong enough to cut through any meat without bending or breaking.
- Patented cut-out design uses 10% less plastic than traditional cutlery.
- Packaging made from 100% recycled paperboard.
- Recyclable and reusable, our cutlery is dishwasher safe.
Regular Price: $1.99
Special Price: $1.39
- 100% Pre Shrunk Cotton
- High Quality Towel
- Soft White
Glass jars have our unique "flip lid" which permits easy pouring or shaking of spices. (Please note that jars do not fit all Olde Thompson spice racks.) This empty spice jar stands 4 1/2" tall and 2" in diameter. The chrome cap has the option to sprinkle or pour out your favorite spice.Learn More
Flexible screens make drying sticky foods easier to remove. Screen flexes for easy removal of sticky fruits like pineapple. Perfect for drying small items like spices and herbs that would normally fall through the spokes of the tray, too.Learn More
Ball Brand Plastic Freezer Jars and Containers are the perfect all around storage solution that helps you capture fresh and easy recipes. Our plastic jars and perfect for storing freezer jam, fruit sauces and fresh cut fruit for snacking while the plastic containers can handle soups, leftovers and frozen vegetables. All of our plastic jars and containers are BPA-free plastic and are dishwasher safe on the top-rack.
- Fill line on jar indicates where to fill to allow food expansion during freezing
- Jars are stackable and lock together for a tidy freezer
- Twist on lids seal in the freshness and prevent leaking
- Sturdy plastic is more durable than plastic bags
- Freezer safe - straight jar sides allow for food expansion during freezing
Ball, 1/2 Gallon (64 oz), Wide Mouth, Glass Preserving Jars, are ideal for fresh preserving apple and grape juices. Our famous glass jars and closures go beyond fresh preserving to help you with serving, creative decor, and gift-giving.
How to Store:
- Enjoy Now - refrigerate up to 3 weeks
- Fresh Preserve - store up to 1 year
- 6-Ball, 1/2 Gallon (64 oz), Wide Mouth Glass Preserving Jars
- 6-Ball, Wide Mouth Lids with Bands
- Step-by-Step instructions on bottom of package.
We hunted long and hard for a grinder that was capable of processing 1-2 deer a year and is built to last. This is the one! The 575 watt motor is powerful, efficient and has forward and reverse speeds. Square aluminum meat tray holds a generous amount of meat to simplify processing. Die-cast aluminum grinder head is built to last. Easy to read power indicator. Includes 2 stainless steel plates (8mm, 4.8mm), a stuffing plate and knife, 7/8" stuffing tube and meat stomper. Compact size for easy storage. UL approved.Learn More