Flexible screens make drying sticky foods easier to remove. Screen flexes for easy removal of sticky fruits like pineapple. Perfect for drying small items like spices and herbs that would normally fall through the spokes of the tray, too.Learn More
Ball Brand Plastic Freezer Jars and Containers are the perfect all around storage solution that helps you capture fresh and easy recipes. Our plastic jars and perfect for storing freezer jam, fruit sauces and fresh cut fruit for snacking while the plastic containers can handle soups, leftovers and frozen vegetables. All of our plastic jars and containers are BPA-free plastic and are dishwasher safe on the top-rack.
- Fill line on jar indicates where to fill to allow food expansion during freezing
- Jars are stackable and lock together for a tidy freezer
- Twist on lids seal in the freshness and prevent leaking
- Sturdy plastic is more durable than plastic bags
- Freezer safe - straight jar sides allow for food expansion during freezing
- Versatile stainless steel scraper with built in measuring guide.
- Chop and divide dough of rolls and loaves, measure and cut pasta and pastry dough.
- Even cut brownies, scrape your counters and more.
- Non-slip handle is easy to grip for extra control.
- Measures 6"x4"/15cm x 10cm.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Set Includes: 1/8,, 1/4, 1/2, & 1 teaspoon, 1/2 & 1 tablespoon
- Grip-EZ handle has a patented shape primarily designed to fit perfectly for right or left hand use
- Its over sized handle and finger indents gives a great hold without strain and keeps hands clear of the tool's functional surface
- Permanent, easy to read measurements
- Dishwasher safe
- White spoon with black handle
- Prevents foods from sticking
- Flexible so can be curled to peel off foods
- Ideal for small foods like herbs and spices
- Safe to use in dishwasher
- Fits Nesco Dehydrators FD-28JX, FD-35, FD-37, FD-39, FD-40, FD-50, FD-60, FD-61, FD-61WHC, FD-75A, FD-75PR
- This egg timer will take the guess work out of cooking eggs.
- As the timer heats up the red face changes color, indicating soft, medium, hard and stages in between.
- Calculates cooking stages by temperature, not by time.
- Reacts to heat just like an egg does.
- Hand washing recommended
- Changes color as eggs cook.