Ball Regular Mouth, Pint Sized (16 oz.) Glass Preserving Jars are ideal for fresh preserving whole fruits and vegetables like peaches and green beans. Enjoy homemade pickles year round with our famous glass jars. Ball Glass Preserving Jars go beyond fresh preserving to help you with serving, creative decor, and gift-giving.
How to Store:
- Enjoy Now - refrigerate up to 3 weeks
- Fresh Preserve - store up to 1 year
- 12-Ball (16 oz.) Regular Mouth Glass Preserving Jars
- 12-Ball Regular Mouth Lids with Bands
- Step-by-Step instructions on bottom of package.
$3.49These portion controlled containers sport a convenient snap-on top, and are ideal for your favorite food items such as gelatins or puddings, condiments, salad dressing, or toddler snacks - clearly the best option for those 'a dab will do you' personalized sized situations at home or on the go! They're also great storage containers for other small or non-food items - such as vitamins, safety pins, paper clips, small screws or nails. They're even handy for carrying jewelry when traveling. Learn More
- Prevents foods from sticking
- Flexible so can be curled to peel off foods
- Ideal for small foods like herbs and spices
- Safe to use in dishwasher
- Fits Nesco Dehydrators FD-28JX, FD-35, FD-37, FD-39, FD-40, FD-50, FD-60, FD-61, FD-61WHC, FD-75A, FD-75PR
- Set Includes: 1/8,, 1/4, 1/2, & 1 teaspoon, 1/2 & 1 tablespoon
- Grip-EZ handle has a patented shape primarily designed to fit perfectly for right or left hand use
- Its over sized handle and finger indents gives a great hold without strain and keeps hands clear of the tool's functional surface
- Permanent, easy to read measurements
- Dishwasher safe
- White spoon with black handle
- Press surface is 9 inches/23cm diameter
- Features a wooden handle that stays cool to the touch.
- Ideal for bacon, grilled sandwiches, hamburgers and quesadillas
- Includes instructions for seasoning before use, cleaning and storage
- Hand wash, rinse thoroughly and dry with a paper towel - never soak cast iron