After an exhausting day of deer hunting you finally make it back home with your prize. You hang it up, clean it, and salvage all of the meat. Now you need to process your meat. Save time and get yourself a County Trails meat grinder today, you will process that deer in no time. These products are built to last year after year. It will ensure that you can process your meat efficiently, at a low cost. Manufactured with a stainless steel body, county trails meat grinders will last you a long time so that you don't have to worry about getting a new one. There's no need to work harder when you can work smarter!
So throw out your old, used piece of equipment and get yourself a County trails meat grinder today. You will be able to efficiently salvage the meat from your prized deer with a smile on your face and feed your family.
- The 575 watt motor is powerful, efficient and has forward and reverse speeds
- Stainless steel covered body
- Easy to read power indicator
- Die-cast heavy duty aluminum grinder head
- Plastic Gears
- Square aluminum meat tray holds enough meat for easier processing
- Includes: 2 stainless steel plates (4.5mm and 8mm), a stuffing plate, grinding knife, 7/8" stuffing tube and a meat stomper
- 1 Year limited manufacturer warranty
- All of our plastic jars and containers are BPA-free plastic and are dishwasher safe on the top-rack.
- Fill line on jar indicates where to fill to allow food expansion during freezing
- Jars are stackable and lock together for a tidy freezer
- Sturdy plastic is more durable than plastic bags
- Freezer safe - straight jar sides allow for food expansion during freezing
- Prevents foods from sticking
- Flexible so can be curled to peel off foods
- Ideal for small foods like herbs and spices
- Safe to use in dishwasher
- Fits Nesco Dehydrators FD-28JX, FD-35, FD-37, FD-39, FD-40, FD-50, FD-60, FD-61, FD-61WHC, FD-75A, FD-75PR
- 100% bleached cotton cheesecloth.
- Ideal for furniture refinishing, waxing, polishing, shrubbery protection and crafts.
- Excellent for basting, poaching, stuffing poultry, straining, canning, wrapping cheese and wine making.
- High quality dense weave, washable, reusable cotton.
- 2 square yards of cloth
Delight an outdoor cook, large-game hunter, or angler with this savory collection of 6 Original Flavor jerky seasoning packs.To use, simply mix the spice and cure packets with lean ground beef, pork, turkey, or other meat, then press into jerky sticks and place on a dehydrator for a great-tasting snack in a matter of hours and at a fraction of the cost of store-bought jerky. Tuck a few packs into hunting bags or camping gear for a thoughtful and tasteful treat fitting for any meat-lover or sportsman.Learn More
Columbian Home Products 0709-2 Graniteware 33 Quart Canner With Lid, Black
- Graniteware has a porcelain enamel surface over a steel core body.
- The steel core is an excellent heat conductor and gives an even heat distribution for faster cooking times.
- The glass like enamel surface does not interact with foods and cleans up easily with warm soapy water.
- Includes wire rack with handles
- Great way to do cold water or hot water baths for your fruit and vegetable canning
- Canning rack makes loading and unloading jars a breeze
- Black Granite
- 33 quart
Not for use on flat stove tops.Learn More
- NOW AVAILABLE IN A NO ADDED MSG FORMULATION!!!
- At last, our company's founder and owner has decided to share our best selling, and time-honored, original recipe. A custom formulated combination of: Sugar, Salt, Spices, and Garlic.
- Each Kit contains commercial grade ingredients, seasonings, and all the cure necessary to process up to 16 lbs. of meat; as well as an illustrated instruction booklet that contains detailed color photos and easy-to-follow instructions for making whole muscle jerky and ground & formed jerky.
- Everything you need to turn your Wild Game or Domestic Meat into delicious homemade jerky!
Pressure canning is the only method recommended safe by the U.S.D.A. for low-acid foods such as vegetables, meats and fish.
The easy-to-read gauge automatically registers a complete range of processing pressures.
Air vent/cover lock allows pressure to build up only when the cover is closed properly and prevents the cover from opening until pressure is safely reduced.
This Presto® Pressure Canner also doubles as water bath canners for preserving fruits, jams, jellies, pickles and salsas.
Constructed of extra-strong, warp-resistant aluminum and suitable for use on regular and smooth-top ranges. Includes cooking/canning rack and complete instruction and recipe book.
Mason Jar Capacity: 24 Half-Pints, 20 Pints, 7 Quarts.
23-Quart liquid capacity (21.8 liters)Learn More