Ball, 1/2 Gallon (64 oz), Wide Mouth, Glass Preserving Jars, are ideal for fresh preserving apple and grape juices. Our famous glass jars and closures go beyond fresh preserving to help you with serving, creative decor, and gift-giving.
How to Store:
- Enjoy Now - refrigerate up to 3 weeks
- Fresh Preserve - store up to 1 year
- 6-Ball, 1/2 Gallon (64 oz), Wide Mouth Glass Preserving Jars
- 6-Ball, Wide Mouth Lids with Bands
- Step-by-Step instructions on bottom of package.
- Press surface is 9 inches/23cm diameter
- Features a wooden handle that stays cool to the touch.
- Ideal for bacon, grilled sandwiches, hamburgers and quesadillas
- Includes instructions for seasoning before use, cleaning and storage
- Hand wash, rinse thoroughly and dry with a paper towel - never soak cast iron
The easy way to make crisp, delicious bacon in your microwave. Bacon cooks leaner and healthier than pan fried.
- Special cooking racks allow fat to drip down into the exclusive deep base.
- An easy-grasp handle wraps around the entire base so it's always within reach.
- Cooked bacon easily lifts away with the edge of a knife.
- Bacon cooker is fully immersible and dishwasher safe.
- Removable cooking racks separate and stack in base for compact storage.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- 9.5L x 9.5W x 6H
Love Bacon but don't want to Microwave it? Check out our other product! The Norpro 9" Round Cast Iron Bacon Press 1401.Learn More
Don't let your freezer meat get you stuck! USDA approved Freezer Sheets prevent patties from sticking together when frozen. Result? Burgers easily break apart when removed from freezer. A must have when making bulk burgers at home. 1,000 6" x 10-3/4" sheets per box.Learn More
Heavy duty, non-stick burger press can be adjusted to any thickness from 1/4" to 1". Makes a large 4-3/8" diameter patty. Burger press makes perfect, uniform burgers every time. Use the 6" x 10-3/4" Satin Pac patty paper when making your burgers for easy separation after freezing.Learn More
Hi-Country's Fibrous Casings are simple to use and now producing your own sausage, such as salami, summer sausage, bologna, and thuringer, is affordable and fun. Hi-Country offers four different size fibrous casings; the Small Camo casings work great for small "gift" sausages, for great meat and cheese snack trays try our Medium size casings, while the Large and Jumbo casings are ideal for sandwich size snacks. Use your own favorite recipe or pick one of Hi-Country's pre-blended spice seasoning packages for commercial grade quality and full product flavor.
- 8 casing per package
- Holds about 2 lbs.
- Fill diameter 1.8" (20"L)
- Made in the USA
- Contains TWENTY FOUR - .63oz (18g) packets
- Sodium Nitrite is used to inhibit the growth of botulism and other undesirable microorganisms. Cure is also a color fixative giving cooked meat a reddish color.
- For Curing Meat - One Packet per 15 Pounds of Meat
- For Brine Pickle - One Packet per 1 Gallon of Water; Will Cure 4 to 12 lbs of Fish or Fowl