Use this large jerky pan and rack combo to make jerky or sausage in your oven. The sturdy 18" X 13" jerky rack has feet which enables it to be stacked for drying several racks at one time. Stack them 2, 3, or 4 high. Improves circulation around the meat and speeds drying time. Rack is 1.5 square feet and holds approximately one pound of ground meat jerky strips.Learn More
This grinder cleaning kit will help you to maintain your grinder and grinder accessories. The kit contains a 2-1/2" diameter brush for cleaning the head, 9 smaller brushes for cleaning grinding plates and stuffing tubes and an 11oz. can of food grade silicone spray to prevent rust and help lubricate grinder parts during storage.
- No Express Shipping available for this product.
- Cannot be shipped to California or outside of the 48 Continental United States.
This whimsical, attractive nut cracker will be the talk of any get together.
- Easily cracks almonds and pecans.
- Measures, 5.5"/14cm
- Made from Heavy Duty Cast Aluminum.
- A great gift for any outdoor enthusiast.
- Hand washing recommended.
- 5.5"Learn More
Recipe Right® is constructed of heavy-gauge steel that provides an even-heating performance, baking experts prefer for perfectly-browned baked goods. The non-stick coating makes food release and clean-up a breeze!Learn More
Hi-Country's Fibrous Casings are simple to use and now producing your own sausage, such as salami, summer sausage, bologna, and thuringer, is affordable and fun. Hi-Country offers four different size fibrous casings; the Small Camo casings work great for small "gift" sausages, for great meat and cheese snack trays try our Medium size casings, while the Large and Jumbo casings are ideal for sandwich size snacks. Use your own favorite recipe or pick one of Hi-Country's pre-blended spice seasoning packages for commercial grade quality and full product flavor.
- 8 casing per package
- Holds about 2 lbs.
- Fill diameter 1.8" (20"L)
- Made in the USA
- Contains TWENTY FOUR - .63oz (18g) packets
- Sodium Nitrite is used to inhibit the growth of botulism and other undesirable microorganisms. Cure is also a color fixative giving cooked meat a reddish color.
- For Curing Meat - One Packet per 15 Pounds of Meat
- For Brine Pickle - One Packet per 1 Gallon of Water; Will Cure 4 to 12 lbs of Fish or Fowl
Ball, Regular Mouth, (12 oz) Quilted Crystal Jelly Jars, are ideal for fresh preserving recipes such as jams, jellies, sauces, mustard's and flavored vinegars. The Quilted Crystal design adds a decorative touch to these multi-purpose jars—also use them for serving, creative decor, and gift-giving.
How to Store
- Enjoy Now - refrigerate up to 3 weeks
- Freeze - up to 1 year
- Fresh Preserve - store up to 1 year