Hi-Country's Fibrous Casings are simple to use and now producing your own sausage, such as salami, summer sausage, bologna, and thuringer, is affordable and fun. Hi-Country offers four different size fibrous casings; the Small Camo casings work great for small "gift" sausages, for great meat and cheese snack trays try our Medium size casings, while the Large and Jumbo casings are ideal for sandwich size snacks. Use your own favorite recipe or pick one of Hi-Country's pre-blended spice seasoning packages for commercial grade quality and full product flavor.
- 8 casing per package
- Holds about 2 lbs.
- Fill diameter 1.8" (20"L)
- Made in the USA
Use this large jerky pan and rack combo to make jerky or sausage in your oven. The sturdy 18" X 13" jerky rack has feet which enables it to be stacked for drying several racks at one time. Stack them 2, 3, or 4 high. Improves circulation around the meat and speeds drying time. Rack is 1.5 square feet and holds approximately one pound of ground meat jerky strips.Learn More
- Contains TWENTY FOUR - .63oz (18g) packets
- Sodium Nitrite is used to inhibit the growth of botulism and other undesirable microorganisms. Cure is also a color fixative giving cooked meat a reddish color.
- For Curing Meat - One Packet per 15 Pounds of Meat
- For Brine Pickle - One Packet per 1 Gallon of Water; Will Cure 4 to 12 lbs of Fish or Fowl
- 12 Inch Original PigTail® Food Flipper™ replaces tongs, forks and spatulas
- Turns, flips, moves and carries food when grilling or preparing foods inside.
- Ideal tool for grilling ... eliminates need for all other utensils
- Makes lifting, flipping even large items (up to 8 pounds) very easy including including whole chickens, whole rack of ribs, large brisket, corn on the cob, etc.
- Quickly and easily flips hot dogs, hamburgers, steak, chicken, hand hard to grip food items such as bacon, shrimp, scallops and much more
- Ideal for use in the preparation of breaded food items ... such as egg plant parmasean, breaded chicken, etc. Lift, flip, dip and place on the cooking tray.
- Does not bleed or mark the food.
- Does not scrap up grease like a spatula
- Used in homes around the world to make great meals easy.
- So unique it was granted a utility patent from the United States Patent and Trademark office
- Made of 300 series surgical stainless steel.
Regular Price: $12.99
Special Price: $10.39
This whimsical, attractive nut cracker will be the talk of any get together.
- Easily cracks almonds and pecans.
- Measures, 5.5"/14cm
- Made from Heavy Duty Cast Aluminum.
- A great gift for any outdoor enthusiast.
- Hand washing recommended.
- 5.5"Learn More
- Stainless Steel Stuffing Tube for your 5 lb. vertical sausage stuffer.
- This tube has very little taper and have a base with 1 9/16" diameter.
- Narrow 3/8" Stainless stuffer tube (7/16" OD)
- Fits Lem model 606 and other small sausage stuffers
- 6 3/4" long. 1 9/16 " base flange. 3/8" exit dia