- 12 Inch Original PigTail® Food Flipper™ replaces tongs, forks and spatulas
- Turns, flips, moves and carries food when grilling or preparing foods inside.
- Ideal tool for grilling ... eliminates need for all other utensils
- Makes lifting, flipping even large items (up to 8 pounds) very easy including including whole chickens, whole rack of ribs, large brisket, corn on the cob, etc.
- Quickly and easily flips hot dogs, hamburgers, steak, chicken, hand hard to grip food items such as bacon, shrimp, scallops and much more
- Ideal for use in the preparation of breaded food items ... such as egg plant parmasean, breaded chicken, etc. Lift, flip, dip and place on the cooking tray.
- Does not bleed or mark the food.
- Does not scrap up grease like a spatula
- Used in homes around the world to make great meals easy.
- So unique it was granted a utility patent from the United States Patent and Trademark office
- Made of 300 series surgical stainless steel.
Regular Price: $16.99
Special Price: $13.59
- Fine, medium, coarse grating and one slicing surface.
- Grater can hold 10 cups/80 ounces and catcher can hold 3 cups/24 ounces.
- Catcher has a lid for convenient storage.
- Non-slip rubber base.
- Measures 10"x6.5"x5"/25.5cm x 16.5cm x 13cm.
- Hand washing recommended.
Ball, Regular Mouth, (12 oz) Quilted Crystal Jelly Jars, are ideal for fresh preserving recipes such as jams, jellies, sauces, mustard's and flavored vinegars. The Quilted Crystal design adds a decorative touch to these multi-purpose jars—also use them for serving, creative decor, and gift-giving.
How to Store
- Enjoy Now - refrigerate up to 3 weeks
- Freeze - up to 1 year
- Fresh Preserve - store up to 1 year
Regular Price: $17.99
Special Price: $14.39
- Heavy duty construction
- Stainless steel cutting blades
- Clamps securely to any surface up to 1.25" thick
Easy to use. Just feed fresh green beans into the hopper. As you turn the crank, beans will be sliced into slender, French cut slices.
The classic aluminum pans–durable, even-heating and built to hold their shape through years of use. We named them Performance Pans™ because they perform beautifully. These are great all-purpose pans. You’ll use them for casseroles, entrees, baked desserts and more. Wilton has sold millions of Performance Pans because decorators and bakers know they can depend on them.Learn More