The 5lb vertical sausage stuffer has a stainless steel base and cylinder and all metal gears. Clamp the stuffer to a table or counter top and crank out perfect sausage every time. Comes with 3 stuffing tubes: 1/2", 3/4", and 1". Cylinder removes for easy filling and cleaning. Air valve release pushes air out the top instead of into the casing.Learn More
If you are wanting to make snack sticks 19mm or smaller you may want to get the 606a stuffing tube (sold separately).
Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price: $59.99
Easily make delicious homemade ice cream with the AmeriHome 6 Qt. Old Fashioned Ice Cream Maker. Store bought ice cream can’t compare to the flavors of fresh ice cream. Gather the family together for summertime BBQs and enjoy a delicious, refreshing treat in about 30 minutes. This ice cream maker is just like the one grandma used to have, but has been improved with modern conveniences. The interchangeable design offers two ways to make ice cream: use either the electric motor or the hand crank. Let the electric motor do the mixing while you sit back and relax, or have the kids take turns using the hand crank. The electric motor can easily make homemade ice cream for a big group during a BBQ or party and it keeps your hands free. The hand crank gives you the flexibility to harden the ice cream mixture at the end of the mixing cycle without having to use a freezer. It’s great to use the hand crank while camping and you’re without electricity. Detailed instructions for making three tested and perfected flavors of tasty ice cream are included in the package. Choose classic vanilla, rich chocolate, or strawberry. Make it yourself at home to control the quality of the ingredients and the intensity of the flavors. Some store bought ice creams include chemical stabilizers and artificial flavors. You can make ice cream just the way you like it, without all the unnecessary additives.
Making your own ice cream is as easy as 1, 2, 3. First prepare the ingredients, then pour the mixture into the aluminum can. Insert the paddle and seal the lid. Add ice and rock salt to the pine tub, install the electric motor or the hand crank, then mix for about 30 minutes.
Includes an aluminum mixing can with a clear plastic lid. The old fashioned pine tub is sealed for durability. The ice crusher helps you keep the ice and rock salt from binding up, and the mixing paddle keeps the ice cream mixture moving so it sets up evenly.
- Combo design offers two ways to make ice cream - easily switch between hand crank and electric motor in seconds
- Makes up to 6 quarts of rich and creamy ice cream and sherbet
- Makes soft ice cream in about 30 minutes
- Includes aluminum can with clear plastic lid, sealed pine tub, ice crusher, and mixing paddle
- Tested and perfected recipes included in the product manual
Ball, 1/2 Gallon (64 oz), Wide Mouth, Glass Preserving Jars, are ideal for fresh preserving apple and grape juices. Our famous glass jars and closures go beyond fresh preserving to help you with serving, creative decor, and gift-giving.
How to Store:
- Enjoy Now - refrigerate up to 3 weeks
- Fresh Preserve - store up to 1 year
- 6-Ball, 1/2 Gallon (64 oz), Wide Mouth Glass Preserving Jars
- 6-Ball, Wide Mouth Lids with Bands
- Step-by-Step instructions on bottom of package
- Height with lid: 9.25 inches
- Width: 4.47 inches
Who doesn't love deer jerky, beef jerky or even turkey jerky? The one and only Jerky Gun from Country Trails. This jerky gun is made to give years of performance. The heavy duty drive system handles ground meat like a charm, just load the barrel of the jerky gun with lean, seasoned ground meat and shoot out flat strips of jerky or round snack sticks. Dry jerky in your oven in as little as 2 1/2 hours or use a dehydrator. Make delicious, tender jerky strips. Even denture wearers can enjoy this great meat snack. Holds 3/4 lbs. of meat. The Jerky Gun comes with a 1/2" round nozzle and a 1-3/16" x 3/16" flat nozzle. Complete instructions included.
- Inside plunger of jerky gun is polypropylene, rod is stainless steel 201, and trigger is aluminum alloy
Saves time and energy in making deer jerky. Get nice, uniform strips of jerky a whole lot faster than you are used to. Takes a lot of the hard work out of making jerky!Learn More
Cook delicious bacon in your microwave leaner and healthier than frying in a pan. Bacon is draped over special racks allowing the fat to drip down into the tray as it cooks. Makes up to 12 strips of bacon, crisp or tender, with no messy spatters on counter or stovetop. Bacon cooker is dishwasher safe. Cooking racks stack in tray for compact storage. Cook delicious bacon in your microwave leaner and healthier than frying in a pan. Bacon is draped over special racks allowing the fat to drip down into the tray as it cooks. Simple to load, serve, clean, and store. Makes up to 12 strips of bacon, crisp or tender, with no messy spatters on counter or stovetop. Cooked bacon lifts away with the edge of a knife. Bacon cooker is fully immiscible and dishwasher safe. Removable cooking racks stack in the tray for easy, compact storage.
- Makes up to 12 piece in your microwave
- No messy spatters on counter or stovetop
- Easy to load, serve and store
- Fully immiscible and dishwasher safe
- Easy to store, removable racks stack in tray
- Bacon cooks leaner and healthier than pan-fried
Love Bacon but don't want to Microwave it? Check out our other product! The Norpro 9" Round Cast Iron Bacon Press 1401.Learn More
After an exhausting day of deer hunting you finally make it back home with your prize. You hang it up, clean it, and salvage all of the meat. Now you need to process your meat. Save time and get yourself a County Trails meat grinder today, you will process that deer in no time. These products are built to last year after year. It will ensure that you can process your meat efficiently, at a low cost. Manufactured with a stainless steel body, county trails meat grinders will last you a long time so that you don't have to worry about getting a new one. There's no need to work harder when you can work smarter!
So throw out your old, used piece of equipment and get yourself a County trails meat grinder today. You will be able to efficiently salvage the meat from your prized deer with a smile on your face and feed your family.
- The 575 watt motor is powerful, efficient and has forward and reverse speeds
- Stainless steel covered body
- Easy to read power indicator
- Die-cast heavy duty aluminum grinder head
- Plastic Gears
- Square aluminum meat tray holds enough meat for easier processing
- Includes: 2 stainless steel plates (4.5mm and 8mm), a stuffing plate, grinding knife, 7/8" stuffing tube and a meat stomper
- 1 Year limited manufacturer warranty
Celebrate Camp Chef's 25th Anniversary with this commemorative cast iron set. This limited edition set includes a 6 quart 12" dutch oven, 12" cast iron skillet, and interchangeable lid.
- True Seasoned Finish cast iron
- Dual pour spouts
- Comfort design handle
- Legs on bottom of dutch oven
- Helper handle to provide support while carrying or pouring
- Interchangeable lid
- Dutch Oven Cooking Guide
- 6 quart 12" dutch oven
- 12" cast iron skillet
- Interchangeable lid
Heavy duty, non-stick burger press can be adjusted to any thickness from 1/4" to 1". Makes a large 4-3/8" diameter patty. Burger press makes perfect, uniform burgers every time. Use the 6" x 10-3/4" Satin Pac patty paper when making your burgers for easy separation after freezing.Learn More
This grinder cleaning kit will help you to maintain your grinder and grinder accessories. The kit contains a 2-1/2" diameter brush for cleaning the head, 9 smaller brushes for cleaning grinding plates and stuffing tubes and an 11oz. can of food grade silicone spray to prevent rust and help lubricate grinder parts during storage.
- No Express Shipping available for this product.
- Cannot be shipped to California or outside of the 48 Continental United States.