Ball, 1/2 Gallon (64 oz), Wide Mouth, Glass Preserving Jars, are ideal for fresh preserving apple and grape juices. Our famous glass jars and closures go beyond fresh preserving to help you with serving, creative decor, and gift-giving.
How to Store:
- Enjoy Now - refrigerate up to 3 weeks
- Fresh Preserve - store up to 1 year
- 6-Ball, 1/2 Gallon (64 oz), Wide Mouth Glass Preserving Jars
- 6-Ball, Wide Mouth Lids with Bands
- Step-by-Step instructions on bottom of package
- Height with lid: 9.25 inches
- Width: 4.47 inches
Longer vegetables such as asparagus, cucumbers, & long beans now have a jar that’s made just for them! This 24-oz jar is an excellent choice for portioning soups and sauces. Perfect when pints are too small & quarts are too big.
- Fit in standard canning pots
- Use with recipes that call for quart size jars
- Freezer safe
- Hold 3 cups of food
- Diameter : 3-in.
- Height : 6.75-in.
- Material : Glass with Tinplate Steel
- Origin : United States
- Size/Capacity : Set of 9/1.5-pt.
Recipe Right Non-Stick is built with all the right qualities for better baking results:Learn More
NON-STICK SURFACE: The reinforced coating provides quick release and easy cleanup.
CONVENIENT HANDLES: Designed for easy handling in and out of the oven, even while wearing oven mitts.
HEAVY GAUGE CONSTRUCTION: Spreads heat evenly and prevents warping.
EMBOSSED PAN DIMENSIONS: Precise pan measurements permanently stamped on handles for quick, easy reference when following your recipes.
Recipe Right® is constructed of heavy-gauge steel that provides an even-heating performance, baking experts prefer for perfectly-browned baked goods. The non-stick coating makes food release and clean-up a breeze!Learn More
- Stainless Steel Stuffing Tube for your 5 lb. vertical sausage stuffer.
- This tube has very little taper and have a base with 1 9/16" diameter.
- Narrow 3/8" Stainless stuffer tube (7/16" OD)
- Fits Lem model 606 and other small sausage stuffers
- 6 3/4" long. 1 9/16 " base flange. 3/8" exit dia
- Press surface is 9 inches/23cm diameter
- Features a wooden handle that stays cool to the touch.
- Ideal for bacon, grilled sandwiches, hamburgers and quesadillas
- Includes instructions for seasoning before use, cleaning and storage
- Hand wash, rinse thoroughly and dry with a paper towel - never soak cast iron
The easy way to make crisp, delicious bacon in your microwave. Bacon cooks leaner and healthier than pan fried.
- Special cooking racks allow fat to drip down into the exclusive deep base.
- An easy-grasp handle wraps around the entire base so it's always within reach.
- Cooked bacon easily lifts away with the edge of a knife.
- Bacon cooker is fully immersible and dishwasher safe.
- Removable cooking racks separate and stack in base for compact storage.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- 9.5L x 9.5W x 6H
Love Bacon but don't want to Microwave it? Check out our other product! The Norpro 9" Round Cast Iron Bacon Press 1401.Learn More
Hi-Country's Fibrous Casings are simple to use and now producing your own sausage, such as salami, summer sausage, bologna, and thuringer, is affordable and fun. Hi-Country offers four different size fibrous casings; the Small Camo casings work great for small "gift" sausages, for great meat and cheese snack trays try our Medium size casings, while the Large and Jumbo casings are ideal for sandwich size snacks. Use your own favorite recipe or pick one of Hi-Country's pre-blended spice seasoning packages for commercial grade quality and full product flavor.
- 8 casing per package
- Holds about 2 lbs.
- Fill diameter 1.8" (20"L)
- Made in the USA