Ball, 1/2 Gallon (64 oz), Wide Mouth, Glass Preserving Jars, are ideal for fresh preserving apple and grape juices. Our famous glass jars and closures go beyond fresh preserving to help you with serving, creative decor, and gift-giving.
How to Store:
- Enjoy Now - refrigerate up to 3 weeks
- Fresh Preserve - store up to 1 year
- 6-Ball, 1/2 Gallon (64 oz), Wide Mouth Glass Preserving Jars
- 6-Ball, Wide Mouth Lids with Bands
- Step-by-Step instructions on bottom of package
- Height with lid: 9.25 inches
- Width: 4.47 inches
Longer vegetables such as asparagus, cucumbers, & long beans now have a jar that’s made just for them! This 24-oz jar is an excellent choice for portioning soups and sauces. Perfect when pints are too small & quarts are too big.
- Fit in standard canning pots
- Use with recipes that call for quart size jars
- Freezer safe
- Hold 3 cups of food
- Diameter : 3-in.
- Height : 6.75-in.
- Material : Glass with Tinplate Steel
- Origin : United States
- Size/Capacity : Set of 9/1.5-pt.
The easy way to make crisp, delicious bacon in your microwave. Bacon cooks leaner and healthier than pan fried.
- Special cooking racks allow fat to drip down into the exclusive deep base.
- An easy-grasp handle wraps around the entire base so it's always within reach.
- Cooked bacon easily lifts away with the edge of a knife.
- Bacon cooker is fully immersible and dishwasher safe.
- Removable cooking racks separate and stack in base for compact storage.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- 9.5L x 9.5W x 6H
Love Bacon but don't want to Microwave it? Check out our other product! The Norpro 9" Round Cast Iron Bacon Press 1401.Learn More
Dehydrating just got easier with the ''How to Dry Foods Cookbook'' by Home Economist Deanna DeLong. Everything you need to know about drying foods is included in this 160 page soft cover book. Lots of recipes, hints, and tips. Includes sections on fruit, fruit leathers, vegetables, herbs & spices, nuts & seeds, meat, and fish. Also covers the history, methods, and equipment for drying.Learn More
- Press surface is 9 inches/23cm diameter
- Features a wooden handle that stays cool to the touch.
- Ideal for bacon, grilled sandwiches, hamburgers and quesadillas
- Includes instructions for seasoning before use, cleaning and storage
- Hand wash, rinse thoroughly and dry with a paper towel - never soak cast iron
Recipe Right® is constructed of heavy-gauge steel that provides an even-heating performance, baking experts prefer for perfectly-browned baked goods. The non-stick coating makes food release and clean-up a breeze!Learn More
Whether making sandwich or snack size sausages your home-made Hi-Country products will become a hit with everyone! Gold Rush Summer Sausage is a custom formulated combination of: Salt, Spices, Sugar, Natural Flavor, and Mustard Seed.
Enough seasoning to boldly flavor up to 30 lbs. meat! Each kit contains one 13.8 oz (391g) seasoning packet, two .63 oz (18g) cure packets, six jumbo fibrous casings (4.5" diameter x 19" length), and six twist ties. Look for other fibrous casing options in our Casings category.Learn More
- Easily and snugly clamps onto counter tops.
- Clamp width up to 1.75"/4.5cm.
- Speed up the tedious task of removing pits quickly without bruising or crushing cherries.
- No mess or wasted fruit.
- High vacuum suction base keeps pitter in place during use. Sturdy spring-loaded flunger.
- Features automatic feed tray and catch hopper.
- Light and easy to clean.
- Ideal for canning, freezing, dehydrating and baking.