The Ball, Fresh Preserving Brand is celebrating 125 Years of Preserving America with special commemorative and collectible products. Dedicated home canners will rush to own these fresh pieces of Americana.
- Easy push-down storage lid allows you to store items effortlessly
- One gallon size is perfect for dry storage, crafting and decoration – not for home canning use
- Appearance replicates the charm of yester-year and it brings classic Americana style to your home
- This canner will hold 7 pint jars.
- Graniteware has a porcelain enamel surface over a steel core body
- The steel core is an excellent heat conductor and gives an even heat distribution for faster cooking times.
- The glass-like enamel surface does not interact with foods and cleans up easily with warm soapy water.
- Includes wire rack with handles. Black.
Whether making sandwich or snack size sausages your home-made Hi-Country products will become a hit with everyone! Gold Rush Summer Sausage is a custom formulated combination of: Salt, Spices, Sugar, Natural Flavor, and Mustard Seed.
Enough seasoning to boldly flavor up to 30 lbs. meat! Each kit contains one 13.8 oz (391g) seasoning packet, two .63 oz (18g) cure packets, six jumbo fibrous casings (4.5" diameter x 19" length), and six twist ties. Look for other fibrous casing options in our Casings category.Learn More
Columbian Home Products, Graniteware, 7 Quart Covered Blancher (4 Pack), Black Features:
- Quality product line proven by the test of time and high consumer satisfaction
- Instruction booklet included with each canner and blancher
- Made in the USA in compliance with all OSHA and EPA standards
- Heats faster, cleans easier, saves energy
- Does not retain food colors, tastes or odors
- Lifetime limited manufacturer warranty
- Black granite
- 7 quart
- Instant digital readout
- Pre-settable alarm and magnet on back.
- Automatic alarm sounds when inner temperature is reached
- Stainless steel 9"/23cm probe
- Ideal for ovens, stoves, BBQ and deep fryers.
- Complete instructions
- Temperature guide and battery included.
- Measures, 4.75"/12cm
- Temperature Range, 140°F-395°F/60°C-200°C
- Hand wash probe and use a damp cloth to wipe down unit