- Complete BBQ preparation tool that instantly marinates, stores and transports the meat to and from the grill.
- Exacting manufacturing standards provide commercial level vacuum pressure which causes marinade to penetrate deeply and completely into the meat in as little as 5 minutes.
- 10” x 14” design provides 4.5 liter volume which can accommodate up to 14 boneless chicken breasts before, during and after marinating.
- Marinating chamber’s locking tabs secure pre-cooked juices / bacteria within container, eliminating cross contamination potential.
- Tray integrated into the marinade chamber cover provides ideal surface for transporting cooked foods from the grill back into the kitchen.
- Tray incorporates a spill guard rim to eliminate mess.
- Exclusive stability rib / hinge design eliminates tip-over potential.
- Dishwasher safe; easily disassembles for quick and effortless cleaning.
- Sturdy ABS construction.
- Patent pending.
To use the poly bag tape machine, twist your bag top, push twisted segment down into slot on the tape machine. Tape wraps around twisted bag and seals it tight, then cuts tape. Get the job done quickly and easily.
** Tape Sold Separately!Learn More
- Fine, medium, coarse grating and one slicing surface.
- Grater can hold 10 cups/80 ounces and catcher can hold 3 cups/24 ounces.
- Catcher has a lid for convenient storage.
- Non-slip rubber base.
- Measures 10"x6.5"x5"/25.5cm x 16.5cm x 13cm.
- Hand washing recommended.
- Instant digital readout
- Pre-settable alarm and magnet on back.
- Automatic alarm sounds when inner temperature is reached
- Stainless steel 9"/23cm probe
- Ideal for ovens, stoves, BBQ and deep fryers.
- Complete instructions
- Temperature guide and battery included.
- Measures, 4.75"/12cm
- Temperature Range, 140°F-395°F/60°C-200°C
- Hand wash probe and use a damp cloth to wipe down unit
Create ultra-smooth soups, sauces, and stocks with help from this three-piece chef's set. Constructed of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, the set's conical chinois features a fine mesh sieve that captures even the smallest of food fragments to ensure lump-free results. The chinois sports a smooth rim that won't scratch hands or fingers while working, as well as a long handle for easy dispensing of ingredients or disposing of captured seeds, peels, and other unwanted fragments. An included rubberwood pestle makes it simple to puree fruits, vegetables, and berries for a variety of desserts, dips, dressings, baby foods, and more, while helping to push denser ingredients through the mesh to avoid waste. Best of all, the set provides a chromed-steel stand, which can be used to stabilize the sieve over pots, pans, and bowls from 4 to 10 quarts--great for pressing fresh ingredients directly into roasts, stews, fruit sauces, and other dishes. A necessity in any professional kitchen, the three-piece set measures approximately 7 by 7 by 9 inches.
- 3-piece chef's set creates ultra-smooth soups, sauces, and more
- Stainless-steel chinois with fine mesh sieve and long handle
- Rubberwood pestle for pureeing fruits, vegetables, and meats
- Chromed-steel stand accommodates pans from 4 to 10 quarts
- Measures approximately 7 by 7 by 9 inches
Safely store fine china and special occasion dishes with this complete dinnerware storage set. The quilted cloth fabric includes zippered protection for saucer plates, dessert plates, salad plates, dinner plates, and cups. The cup storage case features chipboard dividers for added protection. Makes a great housewarming or bridal gift. Storage set only, dinnerware or serving pieces are not included.
- Stores complete services, up to 12 place setting
- Cushioned quilted cases, protect and organize your china
- Smooth glide zippers, gentle stay-closed cases
- Moisture resistant
- Easy to clean
- Color: White