Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $69.99
After an exhausting day of deer hunting you finally make it back home with your prize. You hang it up, clean it, and salvage all of the meat. Now you need to process your meat. Save time and get yourself a County Trails meat grinder today, you will process that deer in no time. These products are built to last year after year. It will ensure that you can process your meat efficiently, at a low cost. Manufactured with a stainless steel body, county trails meat grinders will last you a long time so that you don't have to worry about getting a new one. There's no need to work harder when you can work smarter!
So throw out your old, used piece of equipment and get yourself a County trails meat grinder today. You will be able to efficiently salvage the meat from your prized deer with a smile on your face and feed your family.
- The 575 watt motor is powerful, efficient and has forward and reverse speeds
- Stainless steel covered body
- Easy to read power indicator
- Die-cast heavy duty aluminum grinder head
- Plastic Gears
- Square aluminum meat tray holds enough meat for easier processing
- Includes: 2 stainless steel plates (4.5mm and 8mm), a stuffing plate, grinding knife, 7/8" stuffing tube and a meat stomper
- 1 Year limited manufacturer warranty
The 5lb vertical sausage stuffer has a stainless steel base and cylinder and all metal gears. Clamp the stuffer to a table or counter top and crank out perfect sausage every time. Comes with 3 stuffing tubes: 1/2", 3/4", and 1". Cylinder removes for easy filling and cleaning. Air valve release pushes air out the top instead of into the casing.Learn More
If you are wanting to make snack sticks 19mm or smaller you may want to get the 606a stuffing tube (sold separately).
Celebrate Camp Chef's 25th Anniversary with this commemorative cast iron set. This limited edition set includes a 6 quart 12" dutch oven, 12" cast iron skillet, and interchangeable lid.
- True Seasoned Finish cast iron
- Dual pour spouts
- Comfort design handle
- Legs on bottom of dutch oven
- Helper handle to provide support while carrying or pouring
- Interchangeable lid
- Dutch Oven Cooking Guide
- 6 quart 12" dutch oven
- 12" cast iron skillet
- Interchangeable lid
Adjustable Thermostat. The adjustable thermostat allows you to dry different foods at proper temperatures (95-160º F), providing the flexibility to produce the best drying results.
Powerful Top Mounted Fan. Top mounted fan and 500 watts of drying power generate maximum speed and quality for dehydrating fruits, vegetables, and jerky. Helps dry food in hours, not days like other food dehydrators.
The FD-61 comes with 4 trays, but is expandable to 12 trays if you purchase Add-A-Trays (LT-2GP). Trays are 13 1/2" in diameter. This unit also includes one fruit roll sheet (LSS-2).
Vita-Save® Exterior. Opaque Vita-Save® exterior helps block harmful light which destroys nutritional content of food being dehydrated.
Patented Converga-Flow® drying system forces air down the exterior pressurized chamber (not through the trays). The hot air is forced horizontally across each individual tray, converging on the core for fast, even and nutritious drying. No flavor mixing and no need to rotate trays.
Great for dehydrating fruit rollups, banana chips, beef jerky, venison jerky, and other healthy snacks.
Additional Accessories Available for Model FD-61
- LT-2GP Add-A-Trays (set of 2) Link on Right
Introducing our newest dehydrator the FD-80 Square Dehydrator & Jerky Maker. This innovative design features 700 watts of drying power, and generates maximum speed and quality for dehydrating fruits, vegetables, beef jerky, and venison jerky. The top mounted fan eliminates liquids dripping into the heating chamber!Learn More
- Grinds approximately 360 lb. of meat per hour
- 110V motor with permanent lubrication and built-in circuit breaker
- All-metal gears with roller bearings
- Stainless-steel head, auger and motor housing
- LEM #12 3/4 HP Electric Grinder
- Meat stomper
- Stainless-steel knife
- Stainless-steel stuffing plate Stainless-steel stuffing plate
- 3/16" stainless-steel fine plate
- 3/8" stainless-steel coarse plate
- 3/8", 3/4" and 1-1/4" stuffing tubes
The clamp-on meat tenderizer attaches to your table or counter top. Two cast iron rollers are full of tenderizing points that make tender pieces of the toughest meat. The tenderizer's plastic top cover protects the user from touching the moving parts.
- Accepts up to 1/2" piece of meat
- Opening of protective cover is 4" x 3/4".