Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $27.99
Columbian Home Products 0709-2 Graniteware 33 Quart Canner With Lid, Black
- Graniteware has a porcelain enamel surface over a steel core body.
- The steel core is an excellent heat conductor and gives an even heat distribution for faster cooking times.
- The glass like enamel surface does not interact with foods and cleans up easily with warm soapy water.
- Includes wire rack with handles
- Great way to do cold water or hot water baths for your fruit and vegetable canning
- Canning rack makes loading and unloading jars a breeze
- Black Granite
- 33 quart
Not for use on flat stove tops.Learn More
We hunted long and hard for a grinder that was capable of processing 1-2 deer a year and is built to last. This is the one! The 575 watt motor is powerful, efficient and has forward and reverse speeds. Square aluminum meat tray holds a generous amount of meat to simplify processing. Die-cast aluminum grinder head is built to last. Easy to read power indicator. Includes 2 stainless steel plates (8mm, 4.8mm), a stuffing plate and knife, 7/8" stuffing tube and meat stomper. Compact size for easy storage. UL approved.Learn More
Adjustable Thermostat. The adjustable thermostat allows you to dry different foods at proper temperatures (95-160º F), providing the flexibility to produce the best drying results.
Powerful Top Mounted Fan. Top mounted fan and 500 watts of drying power generate maximum speed and quality for dehydrating fruits, vegetables, and jerky. Helps dry food in hours, not days like other food dehydrators.
The FD-61 comes with 4 trays, but is expandable to 12 trays if you purchase Add-A-Trays (LT-2GP). Trays are 13 1/2" in diameter. This unit also includes one fruit roll sheet (LSS-2).
Vita-Save® Exterior. Opaque Vita-Save® exterior helps block harmful light which destroys nutritional content of food being dehydrated.
Patented Converga-Flow® drying system forces air down the exterior pressurized chamber (not through the trays). The hot air is forced horizontally across each individual tray, converging on the core for fast, even and nutritious drying. No flavor mixing and no need to rotate trays.
Great for dehydrating fruit rollups, banana chips, beef jerky, venison jerky, and other healthy snacks.
Additional Accessories Available for Model FD-61
- LT-2GP Add-A-Trays (set of 2) Link on Right
Introducing our newest dehydrator the FD-80 Square Dehydrator & Jerky Maker. This innovative design features 700 watts of drying power, and generates maximum speed and quality for dehydrating fruits, vegetables, beef jerky, and venison jerky. The top mounted fan eliminates liquids dripping into the heating chamber!Learn More
The one and only Jerky Gun from LEM Products. This item is made to give years of performance. The heavy duty drive system handles ground meat like a charm. Load the barrel of the Jerky Gun with lean, seasoned ground meat and shoot out flat strips of jerky or round snack sticks. Dry jerky in your oven in as little as 2 1/2 hours or use a dehydrator. Make delicious, tender jerky strips. Even denture wearers can enjoy this great meat snack. Holds 3/4 lbs. of meat. The Jerky Gun comes with a 1/2" round nozzle, a 1-3/16" x 3/16" flat nozzle and a package of Backwoods Jerky Seasoning for 4 pounds of meat. Complete instructions included.Learn More
- This beautiful Collection Elite series waterbath canner will last for generations.
- Durable 18/10 stainless steel and large 21-quart capacity delivers superior performance and premium quality features that home canners want.
- Triple layer base of thick aluminum fused between stainless steel provides even and efficient heat distribution.
- Compatible with all variety of stove tops.
- Silicone covered handles ensure safe, cool and easy handling.
- A tempered glass lid with steam vents offers easy viewing while maintaining water at a rolling boil.
- Re-designed chrome-plated rack resists corrosion and holds a variety of small to large sized jars.
- Measures approximately 17-2/5 by 13 by 9-2/3 inches
Our economy model offers the same performance as our larger units at a value price point.
- On/off switch
- Adjustable Thermostat 105 °F to 165 °F
- 4-inch fan, 220 watts
- Unit Dimensions: 6-1/2 H x 13 W x 16-1/4 D (inches)
- Shipping weight: 8 lbs.
Available in Black only.
*May be plugged into a switchable power strip.Learn More
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $89.99
Pressure canning is the only method recommended safe by the U.S.D.A. for low-acid foods such as vegetables, meats and fish.
The easy-to-read gauge automatically registers a complete range of processing pressures.
Air vent/cover lock allows pressure to build up only when the cover is closed properly and prevents the cover from opening until pressure is safely reduced.
This Presto® Pressure Canner also doubles as water bath canners for preserving fruits, jams, jellies, pickles and salsas.
Constructed of extra-strong, warp-resistant aluminum and suitable for use on regular and smooth-top ranges. Includes cooking/canning rack and complete instruction and recipe book.
Mason Jar Capacity: 24 Half-Pints, 20 Pints, 7 Quarts.
23-Quart liquid capacity (21.8 liters)Learn More
- Complete BBQ preparation tool that instantly marinates, stores and transports the meat to and from the grill.
- Exacting manufacturing standards provide commercial level vacuum pressure which causes marinade to penetrate deeply and completely into the meat in as little as 5 minutes.
- 10” x 14” design provides 4.5 liter volume which can accommodate up to 14 boneless chicken breasts before, during and after marinating.
- Marinating chamber’s locking tabs secure pre-cooked juices / bacteria within container, eliminating cross contamination potential.
- Tray integrated into the marinade chamber cover provides ideal surface for transporting cooked foods from the grill back into the kitchen.
- Tray incorporates a spill guard rim to eliminate mess.
- Exclusive stability rib / hinge design eliminates tip-over potential.
- Dishwasher safe; easily disassembles for quick and effortless cleaning.
- Sturdy ABS construction.
- Patent pending.
This unit comes with three stainless steel stuffing tubes: 3/8", 3/4", & 1-1/8". A great unit for the person who makes a small quantity of sausage. The plunger has a rubber gasket to help prevent leakage around the sides of the plunger and a new wide mouth design makes clean up fast and easy.Learn More