We hunted long and hard for a grinder that was capable of processing 1-2 deer a year and is built to last. This is the one! The 575 watt motor is powerful, efficient and has forward and reverse speeds. Square aluminum meat tray holds a generous amount of meat to simplify processing. Die-cast aluminum grinder head is built to last. Easy to read power indicator. Includes 2 stainless steel plates (8mm, 4.8mm), a stuffing plate and knife, 7/8" stuffing tube and meat stomper. Compact size for easy storage. UL approved.Learn More
Introducing our newest dehydrator the FD-80 Square Dehydrator & Jerky Maker. This innovative design features 700 watts of drying power, and generates maximum speed and quality for dehydrating fruits, vegetables, beef jerky, and venison jerky. The top mounted fan eliminates liquids dripping into the heating chamber!Learn More
Easily make delicious homemade ice cream with the AmeriHome 6 Qt. Old Fashioned Ice Cream Maker. Store bought ice cream can’t compare to the flavors of fresh ice cream. Gather the family together for summertime BBQs and enjoy a delicious, refreshing treat in about 30 minutes. This ice cream maker is just like the one grandma used to have, but has been improved with modern conveniences. The interchangeable design offers two ways to make ice cream: use either the electric motor or the hand crank. Let the electric motor do the mixing while you sit back and relax, or have the kids take turns using the hand crank. The electric motor can easily make homemade ice cream for a big group during a BBQ or party and it keeps your hands free. The hand crank gives you the flexibility to harden the ice cream mixture at the end of the mixing cycle without having to use a freezer. It’s great to use the hand crank while camping and you’re without electricity. Detailed instructions for making three tested and perfected flavors of tasty ice cream are included in the package. Choose classic vanilla, rich chocolate, or strawberry. Make it yourself at home to control the quality of the ingredients and the intensity of the flavors. Some store bought ice creams include chemical stabilizers and artificial flavors. You can make ice cream just the way you like it, without all the unnecessary additives.
Making your own ice cream is as easy as 1, 2, 3. First prepare the ingredients, then pour the mixture into the aluminum can. Insert the paddle and seal the lid. Add ice and rock salt to the pine tub, install the electric motor or the hand crank, then mix for about 30 minutes.
Includes an aluminum mixing can with a clear plastic lid. The old fashioned pine tub is sealed for durability. The ice crusher helps you keep the ice and rock salt from binding up, and the mixing paddle keeps the ice cream mixture moving so it sets up evenly.
- Combo design offers two ways to make ice cream - easily switch between hand crank and electric motor in seconds
- Makes up to 6 quarts of rich and creamy ice cream and sherbet
- Makes soft ice cream in about 30 minutes
- Includes aluminum can with clear plastic lid, sealed pine tub, ice crusher, and mixing paddle
- Tested and perfected recipes included in the product manual
- This beautiful Collection Elite series waterbath canner will last for generations.
- Durable 18/10 stainless steel and large 21-quart capacity delivers superior performance and premium quality features that home canners want.
- Triple layer base of thick aluminum fused between stainless steel provides even and efficient heat distribution.
- Compatible with all variety of stove tops.
- Silicone covered handles ensure safe, cool and easy handling.
- A tempered glass lid with steam vents offers easy viewing while maintaining water at a rolling boil.
- Re-designed chrome-plated rack resists corrosion and holds a variety of small to large sized jars.
- Measures approximately 17-2/5 by 13 by 9-2/3 inches
Regular Price: $84.99
Special Price: $79.99
Pressure canning is the only method recommended safe by the U.S.D.A. for low-acid foods such as vegetables, meats and fish.
The easy-to-read gauge automatically registers a complete range of processing pressures.
Air vent/cover lock allows pressure to build up only when the cover is closed properly and prevents the cover from opening until pressure is safely reduced.
Presto® Pressure Canners also double as water bath canners* for preserving fruits, jams, jellies, pickles and salsas.
Canners are constructed of extra-strong, warp-resistant aluminum and are suitable for use on regular and smooth-top ranges. Includes cooking/canning rack and complete instruction and recipe book.
Mason Jar Capacity: 12 Half-Pints, 10 Pints, 7 Quarts. *Pints and half pints only for water bath method
16-Quart liquid capacity (15.1 liters)Learn More
Adjustable Thermostat. The adjustable thermostat allows you to dry different foods at proper temperatures (95-160º F), providing the flexibility to produce the best drying results.
Powerful Top Mounted Fan. Top mounted fan and 500 watts of drying power generate maximum speed and quality for dehydrating fruits, vegetables, and jerky. Helps dry food in hours, not days like other food dehydrators.
The FD-61 comes with 4 trays, but is expandable to 12 trays if you purchase Add-A-Trays (LT-2GP). Trays are 13 1/2" in diameter. This unit also includes one fruit roll sheet (LSS-2).
Vita-Save® Exterior. Opaque Vita-Save® exterior helps block harmful light which destroys nutritional content of food being dehydrated.
Patented Converga-Flow® drying system forces air down the exterior pressurized chamber (not through the trays). The hot air is forced horizontally across each individual tray, converging on the core for fast, even and nutritious drying. No flavor mixing and no need to rotate trays.
Great for dehydrating fruit rollups, banana chips, beef jerky, venison jerky, and other healthy snacks.
Additional Accessories Available for Model FD-61
- LT-2GP Add-A-Trays (set of 2) Link on Right
Our economy model offers the same performance as our larger units at a value price point.
- On/off switch
- Adjustable Thermostat 105 °F to 165 °F
- 4-inch fan, 220 watts
- Unit Dimensions: 6-1/2 H x 13 W x 16-1/4 D (inches)
- Shipping weight: 8 lbs.
Available in Black only.
*May be plugged into a switchable power strip.Learn More
Gently and effectively remove oxidation, paint and rust from wood and metal with the Black Bull 15 Gallon Soda Blaster. The generous 40 gallon capacity size lets you tackle large jobs around the house, farm, or on the job site, ideal for contractors and serious do-it-yourselfers. Features a steel tank with ceramic nozzle, pressure gauge and 5 foot hose. Includes everything you need to get started. Just fill with a baking soda based abrasive.
- Gently remove paint, rust and oxidation from metal and wood
- 35 to 90 psi, 8.5 CFM
- Uses harmless baking –soda based abrasive, just hose off to clean up
- 40-gallon tank with ceramic nozzle, pressure gauge and 5 foot hose
- Large capacity tank lets you tackle big jobs, measures approx. 25 L x 10 W x 10 H inches, and weighs 23 lbs.