We hunted long and hard for a grinder that was capable of processing 1-2 deer a year and is built to last. This is the one! The 575 watt motor is powerful, efficient and has forward and reverse speeds. Square aluminum meat tray holds a generous amount of meat to simplify processing. Die-cast aluminum grinder head is built to last. Easy to read power indicator. Includes 2 stainless steel plates (8mm, 4.8mm), a stuffing plate and knife, 7/8" stuffing tube and meat stomper. Compact size for easy storage. UL approved.Learn More
Pressure canning is the only method recommended safe by the U.S.D.A. for low-acid foods such as vegetables, meats and fish.
The easy-to-read gauge automatically registers a complete range of processing pressures.
Air vent/cover lock allows pressure to build up only when the cover is closed properly and prevents the cover from opening until pressure is safely reduced.
Presto® Pressure Canners also double as water bath canners* for preserving fruits, jams, jellies, pickles and salsas.
Canners are constructed of extra-strong, warp-resistant aluminum and are suitable for use on regular and smooth-top ranges. Includes cooking/canning rack and complete instruction and recipe book.
Mason Jar Capacity: 12 Half-Pints, 10 Pints, 7 Quarts. *Pints and half pints only for water bath method
16-Quart liquid capacity (15.1 liters)Learn More
Our economy model offers the same performance as our larger units at a value price point.
- On/off switch
- Adjustable Thermostat 105 °F to 165 °F
- 4-inch fan, 220 watts
- Unit Dimensions: 6-1/2 H x 13 W x 16-1/4 D (inches)
- Shipping weight: 8 lbs.
Available in Black only.
*May be plugged into a switchable power strip.Learn More
Combining control and capacity is what Excalibur blenders do best. A compact base encases an efficient 1 HP motor engineered to mix a variety of ingredients into creams, soups, smoothies and iced beverages with ease. Find the ideal balance between blending options and operating efficiency with an Excalibur blender.
- Finish Silver
- Motor 1 HP
- Weight (lbs) 6.5
- Dimensions 6 1/4” W x 8 1/4”D x 15 3/4”H (159mm W x 209mm D x 400mm H)
- Wattage 600 Watts
- Unbreakable Tritan Copolyester Container
- On/Off & High/Low Controls
- Recessed Coupling System
- Self Lubricating Ball Bearings
- Large Metal Cooling Fan
- Usage Exclusive Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL) Household and Commercial Approval
Gently and effectively remove oxidation, paint and rust from wood and metal with the Black Bull 15 Gallon Soda Blaster. This soda blaster is small and lightweight making it easy to store and carry, ideal for small jobs around the house. Features a 15-gallon capacity steel tank with ceramic nozzle, pressure gauge and 5 foot hose. Includes everything you need to get started. Just fill with a baking soda based abrasive.
- Gently remove paint, rust and oxidation from metal and wood.
- 35 to 90 psi, 8.5 CFM
- Uses harmless baking –soda based abrasive, just hose off to clean up
- 15-gallon tank with ceramic nozzle, pressure gauge and 5 foot hose
- Small size and weight makes it easy to store and use, measures approx. 18 L x 9 W x 9 H inches, and weighs 18 lbs.