- This beautiful Collection Elite series waterbath canner will last for generations.
- Durable 18/10 stainless steel and large 21-quart capacity delivers superior performance and premium quality features that home canners want.
- Triple layer base of thick aluminum fused between stainless steel provides even and efficient heat distribution.
- Compatible with all variety of stove tops.
- Silicone covered handles ensure safe, cool and easy handling.
- A tempered glass lid with steam vents offers easy viewing while maintaining water at a rolling boil.
- Re-designed chrome-plated rack resists corrosion and holds a variety of small to large sized jars.
- Measures approximately 17-2/5 by 13 by 9-2/3 inches
SKU 001281297 Model 1440010740 Weight 5.0000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $79.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- :) Review by Sue
Price Value Quality
The order and delivery process was great. The canner was beautiful when I un packed it. I've used it once so far. I am disappointed that the metal rack rusted and made marks on the bottom of the canner after one use. I was going to use the pot for other cooking but now I'm afraid too because of the wear marks.
(Posted on 8/19/14)
- My daughter loves it Review by D. Handy
Price Value Quality
I gave this to my daughter for her birthday since she is just learning to can her own fruits and vegetables and she can't wait to get started. Transaction was very easy and I liked the extra security they had in place as well.
(Posted on 11/5/13)
- Great service and product Review by Frannie
Quality Price Value
Quick delivery! Product was just as advertised!
I love it,
(Posted on 10/16/12)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Ball, 21 Quart, Elite Stainless Steel, Waterbath Canner, 1440010740
- From Diane Bouska at 7/4/13 2:12 PM
- From Gina at 7/26/14 8:10 AM
- Q: Can this be used on a smooth top stove?
- Show Answer
- A: Hello,
I have been in contact with the manufacturer of the item in regards to your question and their response is listed below.
It’s not recommended by JHB because of the weight and the uneven heat. The only recommendation would be to advise the customer to contact the manufacturer of their cook top and follow the manufactures recommendation.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From dani at 11/16/14 3:10 PM
Ask Your Own Question