The 5lb vertical sausage stuffer has a stainless steel base and cylinder and all metal gears. Clamp the stuffer to a table or counter top and crank out perfect sausage every time. Comes with 3 stuffing tubes: 1/2", 3/4", and 1". Cylinder removes for easy filling and cleaning. Air valve release pushes air out the top instead of into the casing.Learn More
If you are wanting to make snack sticks 19mm or smaller you may want to get the 606a stuffing tube (sold separately).
- This egg timer will take the guess work out of cooking eggs.
- As the timer heats up the red face changes color, indicating soft, medium, hard and stages in between.
- Calculates cooking stages by temperature, not by time.
- Reacts to heat just like an egg does.
- Hand washing recommended
- Changes color as eggs cook.
Easily make delicious homemade ice cream with the AmeriHome 6 Qt. Old Fashioned Ice Cream Maker. Store bought ice cream can’t compare to the flavors of fresh ice cream. Gather the family together for summertime BBQs and enjoy a delicious, refreshing treat in about 30 minutes. This ice cream maker is just like the one grandma used to have, but has been improved with modern conveniences. The interchangeable design offers two ways to make ice cream: use either the electric motor or the hand crank. Let the electric motor do the mixing while you sit back and relax, or have the kids take turns using the hand crank. The electric motor can easily make homemade ice cream for a big group during a BBQ or party and it keeps your hands free. The hand crank gives you the flexibility to harden the ice cream mixture at the end of the mixing cycle without having to use a freezer. It’s great to use the hand crank while camping and you’re without electricity. Detailed instructions for making three tested and perfected flavors of tasty ice cream are included in the package. Choose classic vanilla, rich chocolate, or strawberry. Make it yourself at home to control the quality of the ingredients and the intensity of the flavors. Some store bought ice creams include chemical stabilizers and artificial flavors. You can make ice cream just the way you like it, without all the unnecessary additives.
Making your own ice cream is as easy as 1, 2, 3. First prepare the ingredients, then pour the mixture into the aluminum can. Insert the paddle and seal the lid. Add ice and rock salt to the pine tub, install the electric motor or the hand crank, then mix for about 30 minutes.
Includes an aluminum mixing can with a clear plastic lid. The old fashioned pine tub is sealed for durability. The ice crusher helps you keep the ice and rock salt from binding up, and the mixing paddle keeps the ice cream mixture moving so it sets up evenly.
- Combo design offers two ways to make ice cream - easily switch between hand crank and electric motor in seconds
- Makes up to 6 quarts of rich and creamy ice cream and sherbet
- Makes soft ice cream in about 30 minutes
- Includes aluminum can with clear plastic lid, sealed pine tub, ice crusher, and mixing paddle
- Tested and perfected recipes included in the product manual
Mountain Man Smoky Blend gives the perfect hint of smoke flavor to our original recipe. Hi-Country Mountain Man Smoky Blend is a custom formulated combination of: Sugar, Salt, Spice, Garlic, and Natural Smoke Flavor.
Each Kit contains commercial grade ingredients, seasonings, and all the cure necessary to process up to 16 lbs. of meat; as well as an illustrated instruction booklet that contains detailed color photos and easy-to-follow instructions for making whole muscle jerky and ground & formed jerky.
Everything you need to turn your Wild Game or Domestic Meat into delicious homemade jerky!Learn More
- Stainless Steel Stuffing Tube for your 5 lb. vertical sausage stuffer.
- This tube has very little taper and have a base with 1 9/16" diameter.
- Narrow 3/8" Stainless stuffer tube (7/16" OD)
- Fits Lem model 606 and other small sausage stuffers
- 6 3/4" long. 1 9/16 " base flange. 3/8" exit dia
Who doesn't love deer jerky, beef jerky or even turkey jerky? The one and only Jerky Gun from Country Trails. This jerky gun is made to give years of performance. The heavy duty drive system handles ground meat like a charm, just load the barrel of the jerky gun with lean, seasoned ground meat and shoot out flat strips of jerky or round snack sticks. Dry jerky in your oven in as little as 2 1/2 hours or use a dehydrator. Make delicious, tender jerky strips. Even denture wearers can enjoy this great meat snack. Holds 3/4 lbs. of meat. The Jerky Gun comes with a 1/2" round nozzle and a 1-3/16" x 3/16" flat nozzle. Complete instructions included.
- Inside plunger of jerky gun is polypropylene, rod is stainless steel 201, and trigger is aluminum alloy
Saves time and energy in making deer jerky. Get nice, uniform strips of jerky a whole lot faster than you are used to. Takes a lot of the hard work out of making jerky!Learn More
The tenderizer will improve the texture and the taste of poultry, fish or beef, while also hastening the marinating and cooking time.
- Measures, 7.5"/19cm height by 2"/5cm diameter
- Has 24 stainless steel prongs
- Heavy duty spring action mechanism controls action precisely.
- Hand washing recommended