The one and only Jerky Gun from LEM Products. This item is made to give years of performance. The heavy duty drive system handles ground meat like a charm. Load the barrel of the Jerky Gun with lean, seasoned ground meat and shoot out flat strips of jerky or round snack sticks. Dry jerky in your oven in as little as 2 1/2 hours or use a dehydrator. Make delicious, tender jerky strips. Even denture wearers can enjoy this great meat snack. Holds 3/4 lbs. of meat. The Jerky Gun comes with a 1/2" round nozzle, a 1-3/16" x 3/16" flat nozzle and a package of Backwoods Jerky Seasoning for 4 pounds of meat. Complete instructions included.Learn More
You asked for a heavy duty jerky maker with a large capacity - well, here it is - HOLDS 1-1/2 POUNDSLearn More
LEM's, the original Jerky Cannon. The Jerky Cannon barrel is made of anodized aluminum. The ends of the barrel are flared to allow for easy loading and insertion of the piston. The drive is heavy duty, with plastic coated steel handle, stainless steel rod and a heavy plastic piston. The Jerky Cannon comes with 2 stainless steel nozzles - a 3/16" x1-3/16" flat jerky nozzle and a 1/2" ID round snack stick nozzle. These nozzles attach quickly with a 1/2 turn of the retaining ring. In addition, there are 2 packages of Backwoods Seasoning - 1 Original Jerky and 1 Snack Stick, each package seasons 5 pounds of ground meat. Also included is a nylon brush to make cleaning the barrel a breeze. Comes with complete directions. 1 year warranty.
- Fine, medium, coarse grating and one slicing surface.
- Grater can hold 10 cups/80 ounces and catcher can hold 3 cups/24 ounces.
- Catcher has a lid for convenient storage.
- Non-slip rubber base.
- Measures 10"x6.5"x5"/25.5cm x 16.5cm x 13cm.
- Hand washing recommended.
- Instant digital readout
- Pre-settable alarm and magnet on back.
- Automatic alarm sounds when inner temperature is reached
- Stainless steel 9"/23cm probe
- Ideal for ovens, stoves, BBQ and deep fryers.
- Complete instructions
- Temperature guide and battery included.
- Measures, 4.75"/12cm
- Temperature Range, 140°F-395°F/60°C-200°C
- Hand wash probe and use a damp cloth to wipe down unit